TRON: Evolution 
 Basics vs. Programs...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
CaptainCR
User

RE: Basics vs. Programs...

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 9:16 PM
i think ppl are thinking waaay to hard on this basics obviously refers to the "Basic programs" the ones that are not ISOS....they are all programs it's just that the ISOS are obviously different since they spawned from the sea of simulation and were made by any specific user....were as the basics were.

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 10:12 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:I think you actually mean, "Basics vs. ISOs"???? Because Basics and ISOs are all programs, even though ISOs have no USERS. I think Basics are the programs who are tasked with helping to maintain the grid in some fashion, and of course, ISOs are independents to some extent, just by their very nature.

No, I'm trying to figure out what CLU's logic was. Because when he rebels against Flynn and the ISO's, this is when he declares that they will all be known as Programs instead of Basics.

It seems backwards to be, because to me, Program, implies a greater sense of purpose and dedication to a User. Whereas a Basic, is more or less meant to just live their life like some kind of social simulation (ie: The Thirteenth Floor, which is what Flynn's Grid more or less seems to be meant for)

'>

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, May, 02, 2011 1:41 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:I think you actually mean, "Basics vs. ISOs"???? Because Basics and ISOs are all programs, even though ISOs have no USERS. I think Basics are the programs who are tasked with helping to maintain the grid in some fashion, and of course, ISOs are independents to some extent, just by their very nature.

No, I'm trying to figure out what CLU's logic was. Because when he rebels against Flynn and the ISO's, this is when he declares that they will all be known as Programs instead of Basics.

It seems backwards to be, because to me, Program, implies a greater sense of purpose and dedication to a User. Whereas a Basic, is more or less meant to just live their life like some kind of social simulation (ie: The Thirteenth Floor, which is what Flynn's Grid more or less seems to be meant for)

it's really quite simple..both isos and basics are programs....what CLU was trying to say was instead of like "Segregating" different programs under different titles, basics shall be just known as programs, due to the fact that he was going to rid the grid of all isosorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Basics vs. Programs...