Other Games 
 Idea: "Welcome to 'Aperture Laboratories' program enrichment system"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Tronzilla
User

RE: Idea: "Welcome to 'Aperture Laboratories' program enrichment system"

on Friday, August, 26, 2011 1:09 AM
I'm not worried about custom maps for Portal 2. I'm just worried about finding a way to talk to you guys. My family and I don't have one computer that can run the steam software, and we don't have the money to buy a new one. (old G4 mac) I'll try some more stuff with my PS3, but I can't promise anything. I'm really sorry guys I'm holding this whole thing up.

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Tronzilla
User

on Friday, August, 26, 2011 8:47 PM
How about the Tron Sector live chat? Does that work on your guys's computers?

It's All Good
O o

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, August, 26, 2011 11:00 PM
Tronzilla Wrote:How about the Tron Sector live chat? Does that work on your guys's computers?

That's actually a pretty good idea. Though if any of us went in-game to test the map, we'd be unable to see what anyone is saying (unless we played the game windowed).

Ram64 Wrote:I've... uh.... actually never heard of it.... l:

Over in the column to the left, under Community, click Live Chat. See if it works.

Also, I just had a great idea: How about the map takes place inside the Encom system, with the MCP instead of GLaDOS?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, August, 27, 2011 1:02 AM
Ram64 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Also, I just had a great idea: How about the map takes place inside the Encom system, with the MCP instead of GLaDOS?

I don't think we should recycle the MCP. It seems like a good idea, I know, but we should try and do something our own. (also I think we're using the Legacy art style, but I can't be sure)

and by the way, if you want in-game chat, download X-fire. It works like a charm.

If we want it to be canon, we could say that Flynn was experimenting with teleportation within The Grid, and re-purposed the MCP for the same reason Aperture created GLaDOS.

Forgot about X-Fire. I downloaded it a VERY long time ago, but almost instantly forgot about it and never touched it again, lol.

The Tron-Sector live chat should work fine, as long as we don't run into a group of people roleplaying or whatever. X-Fire might be a nice alternative, in that case.

Quick question: Does the PS3 version of Steam let you type with a USB keyboard?

On a related note, I just found my notes for my Half-Life 2 Deathmatch Disc Wars map and realized I stopped working on it right before I finished it. I might try to finish that first as sort of a refresher course in Hammer (since I haven't used it in forever).abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Tronzilla
User

on Saturday, August, 27, 2011 11:33 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Ram64 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Also, I just had a great idea: How about the map takes place inside the Encom system, with the MCP instead of GLaDOS?

I don't think we should recycle the MCP. It seems like a good idea, I know, but we should try and do something our own. (also I think we're using the Legacy art style, but I can't be sure)

and by the way, if you want in-game chat, download X-fire. It works like a charm.

If we want it to be canon, we could say that Flynn was experimenting with teleportation within The Grid, and re-purposed the MCP for the same reason Aperture created GLaDOS.

Forgot about X-Fire. I downloaded it a VERY long time ago, but almost instantly forgot about it and never touched it again, lol.

The Tron-Sector live chat should work fine, as long as we don't run into a group of people roleplaying or whatever. X-Fire might be a nice alternative, in that case.

Quick question: Does the PS3 version of Steam let you type with a USB keyboard?

On a related note, I just found my notes for my Half-Life 2 Deathmatch Disc Wars map and realized I stopped working on it right before I finished it. I might try to finish that first as sort of a refresher course in Hammer (since I haven't used it in forever).
I thought we'd established that the villian was a User. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

It's All Good
O o

Tronzilla
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 9:56 PM
If we want to try and use live chat, we might want to set a date to meet. I'm good all day Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday this week.

It's All Good
O o

Tronzilla
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 10:36 PM
Sounds good. I'll be on at 12:00 pm Mountain daylight time. I'll let TRON.dll know.

It's All Good
O o

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 11:24 PM
Tronzilla Wrote:Sounds good. I'll be on at 12:00 pm Mountain daylight time. I'll let TRON.dll know.

Got it. Also, are any of you "fctbarnes" on Steam?

PSN - TRON-dll

PixelatedProgram
User

on Tuesday, May, 08, 2012 8:07 PM
All this mod talk is making me drool everywhere. I live for both portal and Tron, so this is epic. I can't decide which idea I like the most, but let's hope someone actually gets to do this mod. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Idea: "Welcome to 'Aperture Laboratories' program enrichment system"