TRON: LEGACY 
 elecTRONica

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CaptainCR
User

elecTRONica

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 9:55 PM
I know there was a thread before but Idk where it is so i thought i'd make a new one so people can talk about it. i personally have not had the opportunity to go three though I would LOVE to. does anybody know if it is still going on and when it ends?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

cool83
User

RE: elecTRONica

on Saturday, April, 23, 2011 12:07 PM
It's been extended until Labor Day. It's the second extension. I would love if they made it permanent. Let's hope.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/electronica-at-disney-california-adventure-park-extended-through-labor-day/

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, April, 23, 2011 12:13 PM
cool83 Wrote:It's been extended until Labor Day. It's the second extension. I would love if they made it permanent. Let's hope.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/02/electronica-at-disney-california-adventure-park-extended-through-labor-day/

Excellent. That's the entirety (and then some) of my summer vacation.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, April, 23, 2011 10:11 PM
cool83 Wrote:It's been extended until Labor Day. It's the second extension. I would love if they made it permanent. Let's hope.

I agree, it NEEDS to be permanent..after all there are waaaaay less popular attraction based on less popular franchises/disney things that have lasted for YEARS...TRON deserves something!

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

CB2001
User

on Sunday, April, 24, 2011 5:59 PM
And they definitely need to open it up down in the Disney-Orlando area. I mean, why not?

Achoomf1
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 4:34 AM
Ive been there myself five or so times. Just the walk down to the arcade is epic. When you do make it there, be sure to grab some of the tokens at FLYNNS. definitely keepers. Anyone know if there are TRON press coins anywhere in either park?

Zuse
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 4:41 AM
I definitely reccomend checking it out if you can. Only been once thus far but plan on going back because it was pretty amazing.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

End of line

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2011 4:45 PM
Just got back from a trip to Disneyland where I went to this three times. Met up with G M Master 7th (I think) who I ended up playing against in two Tron Evolution Battle Grids tournaments. There was another person there who had a Hurley Tron shirt on and had his disc with him (looked kind of like Auric, but I honestly have no idea since the last time I saw a picture of him was when he posted pictures of him getting the After Burner record at a Twin Galaxies tournament forever ago).

I won the tournament once and got a nice Flynn's Arcade keychain thing. Very happy with the setup there, great fun.

I also got a Rinzler frisbee disc. I didn't even know those existed.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

Kat
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2011 5:56 PM
I hope they keep it as well. Don't see why not... the franchise has been running for almost 30 years now. Surely they've had other stuff WAY less long-lived.

But then, I didn't see why they took the wrap off the monorail, either. Unless they had something else they wanted to put in its place, why bother?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2011 11:26 PM
Forgot to mention this, but if any of you happened to be there on the 11th, 12th, or 13th, I was the one with the Hot Topic classic Tron circuitry shirt with the identity disc sewed onto his back.

Kat Wrote:I hope they keep it as well. Don't see why not... the franchise has been running for almost 30 years now. Surely they've had other stuff WAY less long-lived.

I definitely hope so, too. I live in the middle of the country, so I probably won't be headed back to ElecTRONica anytime in the near future.

But then, I didn't see why they took the wrap off the monorail, either. Unless they had something else they wanted to put in its place, why bother?

I heard that California Adventure stopped doing the Tron encore at the World of Color show and replaced it with a Pirates of the Caribbean one (which I heard from the same source was horrible in comparison to the Tron one). Hopefully it doesn't mean they're filtering Tron out of the parks.

PSN - TRON-dll

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 elecTRONica