Collector 
 TRON retro custom Lightcycle singles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Night Stalker
User

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 10:35 PM
OK, here we go. I got some work finishe dup on these in between my hectic schedule. These will be offered in singles. I havent nailed down a price yet, but I have thought about $25 each possibly. Each one is custom made and handpainted. They will come in custom packaging and can be removed and displayed along side your TRON Legacy cycles since they are roughly the same size. I have 4 of them on Ebay to test the waters. Here is one of them...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250804290737&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here are some pics..
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Chris
~Night Stalker

Boba Fettuccini
User

RE: TRON retro custom Lightcycle singles

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 10:41 PM
I liiiiiike. I like alot. Time to start saving.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 11:07 PM
Nice Chris!!! I'm in for a set!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

october_midnight
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 12:37 AM
Holy hell low starting bids...I'm gonna bide my time but consider me bidding on both.

Magus
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 6:57 AM
Those are amazing!

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 10:33 AM
Love the diecast and really nice job on the packaging! I'm definitely interested in these.

mastercilinder
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 10:49 AM
O_O Oh god PUHLEEAZES save or make a set for moi! I need time to get my money together!

DocEss
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 2:13 PM
Awesome! Do want!

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 3:03 PM
They are BEE. YOO. TI. FUL!

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ender9492alt
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 6:57 PM
They look fantastic! $25 sounds reasonable to me, especially for the fact that they are custom and hand painted.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 8:10 PM
WOW, those are awesome.

( I might have to break my "no buying Tron toys" rule at some point, I dunno)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

WildWill
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 10:07 PM
I don't even COLLECT the Die-Casts and I think those are freaking cool

I'm watching the auction.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

october_midnight
User

on Wednesday, April, 13, 2011 11:13 PM
Just had fun jacking up the bid on the yellow one...more interested in a total set but it definitely was fun making the person who had a 99 cent bid for days have to outbid me at almost $15 in less than 3 minutes lol.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

october_midnight
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 12:55 AM
I wanted and would still gladly buy it. Welcome to commerce.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 1:35 AM
Question: since they're all hand-painted, would an order for a purple one be out of the question? I really like purple. I couldn't afford a whole set, and without the whole set for context, the original colors just don't interest me.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Night Stalker
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 6:51 AM
Actually i can paint them whatever color you want really. The main bodies are airbrushed and all the details are hand painted. Then they are cleared with automotive paint. All the paint is House of Kolor. So its good stuff, not Krylon spray paint.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Chris
~Night Stalker

Magus
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 10:28 AM
Night Stalker Wrote:Actually i can paint them whatever color you want really. The main bodies are airbrushed and all the details are hand painted. Then they are cleared with automotive paint. All the paint is House of Kolor. So its good stuff, not Krylon spray paint.

Would a custom color request cost extra?

ender9492alt
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 7:11 PM
Night Stalker Wrote:Actually i can paint them whatever color you want really. The main bodies are airbrushed and all the details are hand painted. Then they are cleared with automotive paint. All the paint is House of Kolor. So its good stuff, not Krylon spray paint.

Ooo! A black one!

Also, did you add any moving wheels/parts to the final product, or is it still just one hunk of metal?

Kal-El
User

on Thursday, April, 14, 2011 7:18 PM
awesome

Night Stalker
User

on Sunday, April, 17, 2011 10:13 AM
custom colors would be the same price. No moving parts, they are built for static display since they were just designed and commisioned as prototype samples. They are all plastic.

Chris
~Night Stalker

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector