Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
allen 1
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 10:06 PM
I honestly think it might have been but I'm not 100%abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tomy
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 3:22 AM
It COULDNT have been unfortunately. It WASNT released into stores.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

allen 1
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 2:08 PM
Well it must have been a different type of figure then and not a 3.75" figure.

Tomy
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 4:20 PM
Yes,it was prob the smaller unjointed figure released in a two pack.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ctellis156
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 3:09 PM
there is one on ebay right now with just one bid at 100.00

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2013 10:35 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:there is one on ebay right now with just one bid at 100.00

Good find!

From the looks of it, it has heavy wear on the card and the pull tab has been removed and yet...it's at $117 with 6 bids and FOUR days left for bids...yikes! I'll be interested to see where this one sells at.

WildWill
User

on Monday, January, 07, 2013 10:38 PM
That would be perfect for the fan who wants to open the package.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ender9492alt
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 1:07 AM
Might try and go for this Castor. If I win it, I'll open it. For sure.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 3:18 PM
Auction ended at $306! Whew! Castor is a valuable sucker

deckard
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 2:58 PM
Greeting programs!

Although this is my very first post i've been a regular reader of this forum and followed with interest the thread concering the near mythical Castor figure. Indeed i've been somewhat envious of those members who have tracked a figure down and had all but resigned myself to missing out on this rarest of figures.

However one random search of eBay later and i'm now the proud owner of a pristine condition MOC (and battery intact) Castor figure. So do i get to the join the club - and am I the fisrt to join from Scotland?

Happy to post some photos but admit i'm struggling to get them attached - doh!

Cheers

Deckard

magnum
User

on Saturday, March, 23, 2013 11:56 PM
Congrats on your rare find deckard and welcome to the club Your the first that I know of from Scottland. Enjoy the Tron Sector !

ctellis156
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 9:55 PM

magnum
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 11:13 PM
Wow...don't think I've seen that price on Castor since they first started popping up ebay after I found mine. Seems the last few on ebay were under $500.00 ?

deckard
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 2:32 AM
Yeah - got mine for $250.00...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 4:47 PM
$1200 is quite a bit much, but if someone REALLY wants it and has expendable income to the extreme....it will sell.

1982program
User

on Wednesday, April, 10, 2013 9:27 PM
Why does it say "unreleased?" I am certain that, at the time of T:L's release, late 2010, that Castor was available in stores. I can't believe I didn't buy it but my T:L collecting was a bit of a slow burn....I grabbed Kevin Flynn's white cycle immediately because it reminded me so much of my childhood original Tron yellow light cycle (that was lost long ago). The other figures I didn't really pick up immediately and they sort of came / went pretty fast.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 10, 2013 10:08 PM
1982program Wrote:Why does it say "unreleased?" I am certain that, at the time of T:L's release, late 2010, that Castor was available in stores. I can't believe I didn't buy it but my T:L collecting was a bit of a slow burn....I grabbed Kevin Flynn's white cycle immediately because it reminded me so much of my childhood original Tron yellow light cycle (that was lost long ago). The other figures I didn't really pick up immediately and they sort of came / went pretty fast.

The 3 3/4" Castor action figure was never released in stores -- there was an issue with the likeness, so the approximate 200 figures made were the only ones ever produced -- as a result, it quickly became a "Holy Grail" collectible for both TRON and action figure collectors.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

GridBugs2
User

on Tuesday, July, 02, 2013 10:33 PM

runs away with Castor figure
lolzorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kal-El
User

on Tuesday, December, 24, 2013 7:00 PM
I found two on ebay right now. One is loose and the other is graded. Wish I had some xtra $$

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 05, 2017 9:36 PM
I can't believe it but I own a Castor now!!

There is a guy on ebay selling them for $240 apiece, I was a bit nervous but it came intact.  No holes punched in the card and mine still has the pull tab in it.  He's accepting offers, worth a shot if you are still looking for a Castor.  I couldn't see paying $1000+ for one but $200+ isn't really too bad imo.

Customary pic:

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND