CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 9:07 PM
So your the one who paid $1,500?
Look through the pages, magnum got a case and the link should be there. So any pics?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 9:20 PM
Batwomanarky Wrote:Ok, so I went overboard but I'm in a chipper mood from getting my Castor figure.

Edit: I really need protective case rec's.

fine. AFA

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 9:22 PM
AFA?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

Batwomanarky
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 9:28 PM
I didn't pay quite that- I took the "make an offer route" and took his final offer. I posted a couple pics in my first post but if you want something more specific that's not a request for loose shots- I'm inclined to keep him moc. I'm a major action figure and doll collector, so I can photos most comparisons you can think of- Castor with other Tron figures, Star Wars, MLP, MOTU (all eras except vintage NA), superheroes, that crossdresser doll from the HSM line, Get Along Gang, American Girls, anime, TMNT, GI Joe, Megos, Monster High and many more.

edit: Thanks for the rec'swhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gcward16
User

on Saturday, February, 04, 2012 1:19 AM
Congrats on the win order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Zuse
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 4:13 PM
Can we not post active auction links here every time one ends up on ebay? It's only going to drive up the price further. I know of another forum that forbids the posting of active auction links unless it's your own, and I tend to agree with that because if people really want something they'll take the time to find it themselves.

End of line

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 06, 2012 4:56 PM
Zuse Wrote:Can we not post active auction links here every time one ends up on ebay? It's only going to drive up the price further. I know of another forum that forbids the posting of active auction links unless it's your own, and I tend to agree with that because if people really want something they'll take the time to find it themselves.
So did you get my post removed? I was told I could.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

Zuse
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 5:12 AM
trekking95 Wrote:So did you get my post removed? I was told I could.

A mod must have seen it and agreed, there would be no way for me to get your post removed. Drawing attention to an auction can be the difference between an item selling for $500 or $1500, which is great for the seller, but not so great for those of us trying to buy said items. That's why common ebay courtesy is generally not to post active links unless you're the seller.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

End of line

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, February, 07, 2012 5:24 AM
Yeah, makes sense but I think people here will find it anyway. I guess I will wait until after it ends to post a link so people know what it sold for.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

CLU4612
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2012 10:59 PM
Oh yeah!! Add me to the list of proud Castor owners!!! Never in my life thought I would own something so rare and valuable and yet here it is on my desk staring back at me. So what is the grand total of wild Castors at now? Is it 10?

Traahn
User

on Friday, February, 17, 2012 11:05 PM
I think posting live auction links should be fine. It's the Internet.
Well done, Clu!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 2:57 AM
CLU4612 Wrote:Oh yeah!! Add me to the list of proud Castor owners!!! Never in my life thought I would own something so rare and valuable and yet here it is on my desk staring back at me. So what is the grand total of wild Castors at now? Is it 10?
Which one did you get?
And don't forget pictures! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

LIT
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 2:20 PM

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Zuse
User

on Tuesday, March, 13, 2012 2:20 AM
Did you never get paid last time?

End of line

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 13, 2012 3:26 AM
Zuse Wrote:Did you never get paid last time?

I was about to use Bit to say "yes" or "no" -- but the way you phrased your question requires more words for explanation... as your question leads in a negative direction regardless... LOL!

The answer is yes -- I did get paid last time.

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

on Monday, March, 19, 2012 5:07 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:Greetings Programs!

I have an ebay auction up for the "Holy Grail" in TRON and action figure collectibles -- the legendary, unreleased, and much sought after 3 3/4" Castor action figure which will run for 7 days.

It is a no reserve auction, and bidding starts at $1.

I won, I won, I won!!!!!!!!!!

$386 for the figure, its been the lowest ever!!!!!

Great deal for me!!!!!

Cant wait to get it!!!!!!

Save Tron 3!

DirkMaximus
User

on Monday, March, 19, 2012 6:45 PM
Wow. Nice job!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 5:45 AM
Here is the one I got!!!

To really have one of these is awesome!!!!

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 9:37 PM
Congratulations! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 4:21 PM
thanks for the pics!

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND