TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
Imbroglio
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 9:52 PM
The animation looks like something from an esurance commercial. I was hoping the faces would look more like what was in the concept trailer.

CorrupTron
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:34 PM
Imbroglio Wrote:The animation looks like something from an esurance commercial. I was hoping the faces would look more like what was in the concept trailer.

Yes, I would love to see a realistic CGI animated series, this looks more like Anime. I'm still going to give it a chance because it looks very dark and Blade Runner-esque.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

IluthraDanar
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:46 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:The other thread was killed? I had asked what Dx was to see if I can even see this, thinking it was going to be shown on the Disney channel. I may not get to see it at all, so hopefully it will be out on DVD.

So anyone what channel will this be shown on?

It will be shown on Disney X D which is Disney's pay channel that is devoted to action cartoons and shows. It was previously called Jetix

Thanks, guess that rules me out. Will it be out on DVD, anyone venture a guess?

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Zuse
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:50 PM
Do Evolution and Betrayal really coexist? I thought I remembered contradictions.

End of line

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:50 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:The other thread was killed? I had asked what Dx was to see if I can even see this, thinking it was going to be shown on the Disney channel. I may not get to see it at all, so hopefully it will be out on DVD.

So anyone what channel will this be shown on?

It will be shown on Disney X D which is Disney's pay channel that is devoted to action cartoons and shows. It was previously called Jetix

Thanks, guess that rules me out. Will it be out on DVD, anyone venture a guess?

Eventually. Disney would probably release it after its intial run on it's channel.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:59 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
Imbroglio Wrote:The animation looks like something from an esurance commercial. I was hoping the faces would look more like what was in the concept trailer.

What concept trailer are you talking about?

Here ya go, Lewis. This is the concept trailer that was played at Comic-Con 2008. The film was actually green lighted due in large part to the wildly enthusiastic response to the concept trailer's screening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwvuirSEAA

CorrupTron
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 11:07 PM
My guess is they couldn't have gone with that realistic theatrical level of CGI because not only would it have been too expensive on a television series budget but also would have taken too long to produce for a weekly TV episode. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 12:34 AM
This looks NOTHING like the frakken E-surance commercials. I seriously hope that was meant as sarcasm...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

CorrupTron
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 12:39 AM
God forbid somebody uses sarcasm and Tron in the same sentence or Shadodragon will take it as a personal insult. LOLorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mayorcan
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 12:40 AM
I wouldn't say Betrayal contradicts Evolution at all except in one visual regard: the circuitry on the characters. In Betrayal, all the movie characters have the same circuitry designs that you see in Legacy and Evolution. Curiously, Flynn and Clu's boots are visible and show some more lines than is seen in Legacy. However, in Evolution, Tron is shown with lots more circuitry, more closely resembling the image seen on the cover of Tron Betrayal issue 1. If you look closely at Rinzler's outfit, you can see the places where this additional circuitry would go, but instead is solid black. All in all, these are really just trivialities.

Timeline goes like this:
Tron - 1982
Tron Betrayal - Starts in 1983, jumps to a year or so after Jordan's death, and then another few years to 1988 or early 1989.
Tron Evolution - 1989
Tron Uprising - Somewhere between 1990 and 2010, though I've got a hunch it might be in the 90s instead of the late 2000s.
Tron Legacy - 2010

Between all media platforms, the new Tron franchise is spread rather well. Now we must hope for a third film to make a six-part saga!

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 12:57 AM
My neural matrix doesn't detect sarcasm over the internet unless someone specifies that it is in some way.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Zuse
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 5:10 AM
Mayorcan Wrote:I wouldn't say Betrayal contradicts Evolution at all except in one visual regard: the circuitry on the characters. In Betrayal, all the movie characters have the same circuitry designs that you see in Legacy and Evolution. Curiously, Flynn and Clu's boots are visible and show some more lines than is seen in Legacy. However, in Evolution, Tron is shown with lots more circuitry, more closely resembling the image seen on the cover of Tron Betrayal issue 1. If you look closely at Rinzler's outfit, you can see the places where this additional circuitry would go, but instead is solid black. All in all, these are really just trivialities.

Timeline goes like this:
Tron - 1982
Tron Betrayal - Starts in 1983, jumps to a year or so after Jordan's death, and then another few years to 1988 or early 1989.
Tron Evolution - 1989
Tron Uprising - Somewhere between 1990 and 2010, though I've got a hunch it might be in the 90s instead of the late 2000s.
Tron Legacy - 2010

Between all media platforms, the new Tron franchise is spread rather well. Now we must hope for a third film to make a six-part saga!

I'm trying to make sense of the timeline. Sam is born in 83. In part two of Betrayal Sam appears to be a few years old at the start of the book, yet near the middle it tells us it's 1984. Also Tron Wiki says his mother died in 1985 in a car crash, what is that based on? It would make sense, as I feel the 1984 bit has to be an error, right? Logically the first half of the second part of Betrayal should take place in 1986, with Sam around 3 years old. Then Flynn says years past, so we can say 1988 for the rest of the book, save for the epilogue which is 89.

Though another inconsistency would be Clu's clothes. In the beginning of Evolution which is 1989, he's still wearing the same leather jacket outfit as Kevin. Yet in all of the scenes after Flynn says years past in the second part of Betrayal (1988) he's already wearing his Legacy outfits.

End of line

ethanthunder
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 8:59 AM
Holy Pencils In A PopTart Package With Peanuts!
I think I found it out.
Maybe the Tron in 1982 is tired, So Flynn enters, And Tron trains him to be the Tron in Legacy,
It has dark spots, Though.
I think 'The Next Tron' is like, The Warrior God.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.
Be A Fan, Be Obsessed, Get Your Identity Disc On.
(If You Wonder if I`m A Guard, Military, Guide, Or Neutral, I`m a Guide.)

cirlin
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 12:04 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:I wouldn't say Betrayal contradicts Evolution at all except in one visual regard: the circuitry on the characters.

It doesn't contradict Evolution much (except Radia is called Ophelia), but Betrayal does contradict Legacy in the way Flynn discovers the ISO's. In the comic he sees Ophelia/Radia coming out of the sea of simulation, while in the movie he sees a long line of them coming from the outlands somewhere. It's not a huge plot change or anything, but it is a pretty clear difference.

tecknoshaman
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 4:42 PM
Did anyone else notice the Tron "T" emblem in logo at the end?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 4:43 PM
tecknoshaman Wrote:Did anyone else notice the Tron "T" emblem in logo at the end?
Yeah, I dig it!

zordmaker
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 10:50 PM
Why, oh why do the characters have to be BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZM

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 11:00 PM
cirlin Wrote:
Mayorcan Wrote:I wouldn't say Betrayal contradicts Evolution at all except in one visual regard: the circuitry on the characters.

It doesn't contradict Evolution much (except Radia is called Ophelia), but Betrayal does contradict Legacy in the way Flynn discovers the ISO's. In the comic he sees Ophelia/Radia coming out of the sea of simulation, while in the movie he sees a long line of them coming from the outlands somewhere. It's not a huge plot change or anything, but it is a pretty clear difference.

not only that, but the art was horrible and its says that the MCP was written by Flynn and not Dillinger.

It frustrates me to no end how they can't get the simplest facts right.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 11:11 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:So, between this and the other prequel media (Betrayal and Evolution) what order are they in? I know Betrayal is first, it picks up in 83, so did Evolution happen before Uprising did?

Seems no one has answered your question.

1982-Tron. 1983-(1989 very VERY briefly What takes place in the comic book, takes place after the events of Evolution) -1989-Tron Evolution. Uprising-it seems like it takes place in the 90's, hence the Uprising. If it took place before, there wouldn't be a need for Tron to have an apprentice

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

AriesT
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 1:09 AM
tecknoshaman Wrote:Did anyone else notice the Tron "T" emblem in logo at the end?
It's a Tetris brick. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series