Game Grid 
 HEX_MIRROR.dmg [[Program Character Profile]]

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HEX_MIRROR
User

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 11:31 PM
Why are my images so large? D: They're only 100x100!

This is a work-in-progress profile/biography of my program character, Hex. It may be a bit rough in some places. There's a slight tl;dr synopsis at the bottom, if you just want some quick info.

Feedback is needed and appreciated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program Name: HEX_MIRROR.dmg

RL Program Function: A data and code recovery program.

Grid Program Function: Hex leads a group of User-supportive sentries. They are in charge of finding lost, abandoned, or missing programs--or what's left of them--and bringing them back 'home' to hopefully be saved or at least recompiled.

User: Breaker85 [Stephen NULL_ERROR]

Hair: Med-Short. Slick black with a bright blue streak in the front.

Eyes: Bright blue.

Personality: Calm, collected, and professional. The quiet, nurturing type, he only wants what is best for the Grid and its inhabitants. He is adept at long-rod/pole combat and an excellent lightcyclist.

History: [This is really rough, I haven't had a chance to work on it much.]
Hex started as an independent program who followed orders from a hack-savvy programmer, Breaker85. His job was to track down data and information on Kevin Flynn. Despite never really finding anything--he was far from TRON City originally--, things went smoothly…Until CLU2 rebelled against his creator.

Hex and his squadron were captured and forced to become trackers/hunters for CLU. They were to hunt down certain programs and either bring them back or derezz them on the spot. CLU did not reprogram Hex, as he was uncertain about how to code tracking programs like him, and left him as-is. It was work or be derezzed, in Hex's case.

Obviously, after CLU's destruction, the program escaped. With nowhere to go, he wandered around TRON City aimlessly, exhausted.

[The rest is my intro post for an RP between a friend and I. In our RP fan-canon, Castor was not killed, and has already rebuilt the EoL Club.]

The program was exhausted. His blue-tinged hair framed his face haphazardly, his eyes half-lidded and tired. After finally escaping one of CLU's prison bunkers with a handful of others, the worn-out tracker immediately got to work and began seeking injured programs, or what was left of derezzed ones. Once he was satisfied with the number of rescues, he left them in the hands of his newly-formed squadron and set out to complete his primary directive: Finding Kevin Flynn. ...But no matter how far he went, no matter where he looked...He still couldn't find the lost User. He heard whispers...Whispers that the Creator had passed, bringing CLU with him. Hex gave up. CLU was gone. Flynn was gone. Everyone would have to start from scratch.

The program wandered aimlessly around the city. He had nowhere to go, nowhere to stay. Hex couldn't contact his User, either, which left him with an empty, painful feeling in his gut. Eventually he came to a rather tall building marked 'End of Line Club'.

"…A club..?" He asked himself hoarsely. "…Nothin' else to do…" With a sigh, the tracker made his way inside. After looking around for quite some time and adjusting to the booming music, Hex threw himself onto an empty couch and simply let his mind wander.

After that, Castor introduces himself, offers Hex a drink, and a place to stay and rest for a while. As a means of repaying the club owner for his kindness, Hex begins working there as a bartender, and also helps keep the club tidy.

Other: Has a faint British accent that is more obvious when he's tired or tipsy.

In regard to Breaker85, his User, and his former directive -- "The whole...'Digital frontier' Flynn always mentioned.  Here, the Grid.  Breaker always wanted to find it, with or without Flynn's guidance.  He moved to the US in the hopes of joining Encom, but as he was studying, Flynn vanished from their world...Trapped here, as you know. He joined a bunch of sites and forums, filled with supportive Users who believed Flynn was still alive in their world, somewhere.  ...My former directive was to track down any and all bits of data that might lead to information about his location.."
TL;DR: -----> ----> Images made with Lunaii Dollmaker. Hex is not nearly that cute/chibi looking, honest. :I

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND
[Fancy Siggy Coming Soon]

HEX_MIRROR
User

RE: HEX_MIRROR.dmg [[Program Character Profile]]

on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 4:49 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:This is a cool idea, should I make one?

Uhm, sure, if you have an OC? I didn't see a specify forum/thread to post character info, so I just made a personal thread for Hex. xDwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND

HEX_MIRROR
User

RE: HEX_MIRROR.dmg [[Program Character Profile]]

on Thursday, January, 27, 2011 5:27 PM
Considering the Game Grid is under an area called "Roleplaying", I'm gunna go ahead and say you can start an RP thread here, too? I've seen a few already, so~ :3where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid