New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
annimusprime
User

GIN BIO APP

on Wednesday, January, 26, 2011 1:48 AM
GIN!
IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

"Ideology... is indispensable in any society if men are to be formed, transformed and equipped to respond to the demands of their conditions of existence."

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME
I DO NOT CARE

FULL NAME -GIN
NICKNAMES Asparagus
AGE character's 23
GENDER female.
SEXUALITY straight.
STATUS single.
RACE Caucasian
OCCUPATION OR GRADE self explanatory, collage student at U of M!

I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP
I CAN HELP MYSELF

HAIR COLOUR brown, short, curly.
EYES brown, regular, tired or soft looking.
SCARS scars here, yes, but very small.. from minor opporations of moles and dog bites of such..
TATTOOS tattoos here, no ..none of these.. ouchems..needle you know.
PIERCINGS piercings here, nope, not piercings.. ouch!
PLAY-BY Me..I am the person who associates this character..

APPEARANCE I am short, 5'4" in height with brown hair, eyes, and white skin. I am not able to think about my appearance all the time. I am foreshadowing my thinking of how my may look later on. I bathe 3 times a week and being wet is bothersome anyways. My ear holes to too small that it makes it difficult to swim in water do to extreme prone to being congested. My anemias of iron makes it hard to take life easy, makes life even more complicated then the average person. I have a short attention span and can only grasp things for a longer period of time then the majority of people my age. When I do grasp things that are learned, I don't forget what I learned, which is the only good thing I may admit. My hair stays short and bushy and my eye brows look the same rather thinner or not. I see sometimes that my face looks whiter, but others say it looks fine, they are just suggesting that I am too poor to see the right color. No one understands my efficiencies and do not get my slow ability to do things then they expect out of me.

My thinking upon appearance is suggestive upon mentality and physical apprehensions. I think that I may forget easily about what I am doing or thinking, so I get side tracked from my work or current thinking to something else. I like to prefect things, to align things in order which I see fit, if they're moved, I just simply put them right back as placed before they or it, a set of items or item was moved. I repeat conversations and topics that I forget I had spoken about or I wish to add more onto later and see if I can build on the same topics I started with. I think things constantly in repetition and have no other different thoughts to contrast them to make life a little more less boring. For example, I talk about a dog I used to have, my health problems, and myself repeatedly daily or almost weekly depending on how I feel about those topics. If someone talks about a set chosen topic, I will change the topic to fit my criteria of thinking on set it to communication.

One unique thing about it is that I have a belly that shows, just like mine when being human, such as what I notice when standing in a bath room naked. My belly, flops down when it leans over something. Looks normal to me, other people who work out, have no bellies, that means flat firm stomaches and a slender body sculpt. yes, I eat everyday, everything I find, like me on an average day being human and all, food looks real good when you're hungry. So why not savor the value of food, yes, enjoy it's taste and aroma. I tend to look somewhat fit daily, but chunky at the waistline. I look like any female, just with a out of shape appearance to it like life has ruled it's well being and exercising is not on the menu all the time, even if it thought about it. Sitting is a lot easier then walking, cause oh, my poor feet hurt! You might wonder what raised me? Oh, America baby! So, doing it all wrong makes it the new right! So, I am.. simular to me in several ways untold until I just open my mouth to build on more of my adventurous ways to browsing nature. Appearance makes me human like which just fits me perfectly.

WARDROBE I can often get away with a wider range of attire than men, because let's face it, guys can't wear skirts or dresses. The rule of thumb is to let comfort and professionalism guide you when you're dressing for business casual occasions. I wear shoes that are comfortable and appropriate for your outfit. Funky platform athletic shoes or strappy sandals might be formal enough for some companies; however, it's more typical to wear closed-toed leather shoes. Avoid worn-out shoes. I have a range of tastes, lifestyles, and budgets. That's why we offer information about a variety of casual looks, from cute dresses and designer denim to great budget-friendly and stylish casual looks for less. From plaid skirts to camo capris, there are casual clothes for every woman's taste. I get ideas for both staples and trend items to add to your weekend wear wardrobe to look fantastic, and remember -- dressing down doesn't have mean settling for anything less than stylish. Before you don an oversize sweatshirt and a pair of ragged cutoffs.

HAIR COLOUR brown, short, curly.
EYES brown, regular, tired or soft looking.
SCARS scars here, yes, but very small.. from minor opporations of moles and dog bites of such..
TATTOOS tattoos here, no ..none of these.. ouchems..needle you know.
PIERCINGS piercings here, nope, not piercings.. ouch!
PLAY-BY Me..I am the person who associates this character..

APPEARANCE I am short, 5'4" in height with brown hair, eyes, and white skin. I am not able to think about my appearance all the time. I am foreshadowing my thinking of how my may look later on. I bathe 3 times a week and being wet is bothersome anyways. My ear holes to too small that it makes it difficult to swim in water do to extreme prone to being congested. My anemias of iron makes it hard to take life easy, makes life even more complicated then the average person. I have a short attention span and can only grasp things for a longer period of time then the majority of people my age. When I do grasp things that are learned, I don't forget what I learned, which is the only good thing I may admit. My hair stays short and bushy and my eye brows look the same rather thinner or not. I see sometimes that my face looks whiter, but others say it looks fine, they are just suggesting that I am too poor to see the right color. No one understands my efficiencies and do not get my slow ability to do things then they expect out of me.

My thinking upon appearance is suggestive upon mentality and physical apprehensions. I think that I may forget easily about what I am doing or thinking, so I get side tracked from my work or current thinking to something else. I like to prefect things, to align things in order which I see fit, if they're moved, I just simply put them right back as placed before they or it, a set of items or item was moved. I repeat conversations and topics that I forget I had spoken about or I wish to add more onto later and see if I can build on the same topics I started with. I think things constantly in repetition and have no other different thoughts to contrast them to make life a little more less boring. For example, I talk about a dog I used to have, my health problems, and myself repeatedly daily or almost weekly depending on how I feel about those topics. If someone talks about a set chosen topic, I will change the topic to fit my criteria of thinking on set it to communication.

One unique thing about it is that I have a belly that shows, just like mine when being human, such as what I notice when standing in a bath room naked. My belly, flops down when it leans over something. Looks normal to me, other people who work out, have no bellies, that means flat firm stomaches and a slender body sculpt. yes, I eat everyday, everything I find, like me on an average day being human and all, food looks real good when you're hungry. So why not savor the value of food, yes, enjoy it's taste and aroma. I tend to look somewhat fit daily, but chunky at the waistline. I look like any female, just with a out of shape appearance to it like life has ruled it's well being and exercising is not on the menu all the time, even if it thought about it. Sitting is a lot easier then walking, cause oh, my poor feet hurt! You might wonder what raised me? Oh, America baby! So, doing it all wrong makes it the new right! So, I am.. simular to me in several ways untold until I just open my mouth to build on more of my adventurous ways to browsing nature. Appearance makes me human like which just fits me perfectly.

DON'T JUDGE ME
AND I WON'T JUDGE YOU

nature
weather
family
working
staying busy
dreaming

DISLIKES

dogs
snakes
tornadoes
some people
health problems
spiders

FEARS

dogs
some people

SECRETS I am fearful of things I don't understand and can not be changed for the better as I know it.

OVERALL PERSONALITY
I am hyper, disorganized sometimes, stuck in my old ways, thinking on stuff way too much too often for my to allow myself to concentrate on anything else. My thinking upon appearance is suggestive upon mentality and physical apprehensions. I think that I may forget easily about what I am doing or thinking, so I get side tracked from my work or current thinking to something else. I like to prefect things, to align things in order which I see fit, if they're moved, I just simply put them right back as placed before they or it, a set of items or item was moved. I am limited too much with others during general conversation. I repeat conversations and topics that I forget I had spoken about or I wish to add more onto later and see if I can build on the same topics I started with. I think things constantly in repetition and have no other different thoughts to contrast them to make life a little more less boring. For example, I talk about a dog I used to have, my health problems, and myself repeatedly daily or almost weekly depending on how I feel about those topics. If someone talks about a set chosen topic, I will change the topic to fit my criteria of thinking on set it to communication. I am busy when being spoken to and don't always look others in the eye to show that I am listening, and I can be short tempered. My anemias of iron makes it hard to take life easy, makes life even more complicated then the average person. I have a short attention span and can only grasp things for a longer period of time then the majority of people my age. When I do grasp things that are learned, I don't forget what I learned, which is the only good thing I may admit. I gain knowledge from other's discussions through listening without telling them that I was paying any attention to their talking. I wish I could better relate with people, but it had gotten so hard to me to calm down and relax as they are when they are also talking to their comrades or friends. I think that as if I had not known them, I just back away and stay out of their path as if I didn't want their germs. I may beside to carry on a decision made by a leader, but care make my own changes in plans to suit me as I go along with my motivated thinking to myself rather then them personally talking to me trying to get me to listen to their orders when only I can also think about how much since their orders personally made to me as if may have made any since to them.

I must stop talking about the thing you were talking about. And talk about that thing less in the future.I think I thrive on people giving you sympathy and thinking you are weird. That has to stop. Anyone who is worth talking to has their own insanties, so don't feel bad. But I need to change my old habits. I feel like I'm being swerved. Yeah, to gain compassion and respect for others as I wish to be myself in that simular manner which is what of course the golden rule is anyway.

I am just way too unimpressed with what everyone else is thinking up as a plan or coming up with better more logical plans for their next set of plans. I can always find myself disagreeing with the society they steadily live in. No one understands my efficiencies and do not get my slow ability to do things then they expect out of me. I find and have discovered that using my own knowledge has moved me closer to figuring things out in a clearer more logistical way. I have been feeling like they have made life sound more unbelievable and it's beginning to make me feel like pounding my skull to do work that I would rather not do if I had a quick notified choice to come back on. So, it is that obligation is at hand when I work for whomever ask me to. It seems way too overwhelming to gather the mind to do work when told, but when I see myself being ordered, it's hard to lay my hands down and do a speculative amount of given work acknowledged by the people who'd gather their time and work for me to complete. It all determines how much they had offered me at once to rather or not I finish it for them as asked. When given the chance to show gratitude and responsibility, I gain more then I lose on respective skill and corporation. I am also ignorant about how I heal myself from depression and worry, my past life is always brought up by family with hurts alot.

I am manic and hyper as well as crazy or arrogant depending. I am incredibly uneasy, apprehensive, worried, filled with dread, about what might happen. In cases of clinical anxiety, the feared event or circumstance rarely happens. So I have this in every case and go mad or insane depending on it as well, being driven mad by irrational thoughts and repetitive replayed scenes in my mind being visualized that are harsh and terrible, very dreadful and bad to think upon. It's like an unbearable bad song that you want to desperately push out and throw away, but it's like impossible to get rid of cause it is like getting bigger and bigger so much so that you just can't and you practically go mad or do go mad cause it won't go away, just keep worsening the more you try so hard to put it out of your mind. These thoughts are reoccurring and common, they get worse each time they come along and destroy a day I wanted to enjoy, but these dreaded thoughts come along and ruin it.

I've got some outside help from hospital mental ward for behavioral and physiological symptoms for a few weeks. That really relieved my pain and suffering portion of my issue so far for now, but I still currently suffer from a more minor form of these symptoms. Yeah, these symptoms where making me irrationally violent and hostile, so I was glad to get help before it all got even worse with no care or hope in sight. I was re-guided to hope and saw a fresh form of luck come my way and I feel that finally the Lord was answered part of my prayers for help in that way for those terrible symptoms.

I was harming my parents in more ways than one and was all but a dismembering and disrespectful loss of hope and love from them. They were right to seek outside help and if more were needed, I would go before it got worse again. The thing is, I know where to go to get help now if I did quickly need it by the moment I started having problems again. I remember, I was shaking and could not talk at all, like my throat was closing up on me and my heart was palpating also. My mind was racing so I couldn't think clearly enough to talk anyways, because of all my hostile madness had drenched my mind. There were some names of language being used that was inappropriate and offensive, that had shouldn't have happened nor be used.

Wow, my talents are to be very creative and I can see things that most people don't notice or pay any attention to. I can pick up things in people that most people would not catch in terms of overall personality of any person I meet. I like art and stories from many writers who are very descriptive and are famous for their works rather its writing or art in general. Fine arts make the world a better place, and when art flourishes' people can build on it every day they breathe, the mind can strengthen from it and so can your sub conscience. I also have a talent of thinking, most people don't think at all, and in order to be creative, thinking can gain on the ability to figure and rationalize ideas. Unlike math, thinking using creativity never seems to stop changing. There are always benefits when thinking with this type of notion which motivates me to seek this art accommodation to a career maybe or to help with an ideal career.

GET OVER IT
I'M JUST A PERSON

SIBLINGS I am an only child, she is too old to have anymore..
OTHER IMPORTANT PEOPLE Duane Grabarschick Bernier & 56, as well as the father, the that she first married to before she had another relationship with another man, no she did not cheat on him.
ORIGIN Memphis,TN!! at a Baptist Hospital is where I was born literally!.
HISTORY I was born in Tennessee, the western city there, and that was suppose to be the biggest city near the great Mississippi river. I was raised there as a child and I was the only one at that. I am sure that most people might regarding being lonely as a nuisance, but it is quite normal and better reliable to my thought timing I require myself to gain since I was able to make that my main feat en order to make life something like self explanatory. I am sure that as I am talking, I was raised also by both my parents, mom and dad. Uh, yeah, just that simple.

I was educated with a high school and associate diplomas so far. I would like to go on with my educational future if I can. I would really like to make a careful and thought out plan to aim for gaols that will make my future successful, but I am afraid of voided changes and I don't understand anything beyond the fault of knowledge I already have. I wanted to change my life by standing on what I know, but as far as doing it, is just been as hard as a beginner on anything definitely new to them as it is me. I am trying to aim at the idea of transferring to another college in my area, but is it something I may or may not immediately tolerate? I am sure that trying is better then not and making decisions that deal with my future is even harder. Even my personal future is indigenous of my my former nature or future career maybe.

Why can't my worries take me farther then a bed, or a dark place? This is why I can't take changes, it is too overwhelming to withstand when focusing on a life worth taking worthy of being confident and to the likeness of society, it is not able to be understood directly. Okay, seriously, I have been pushed around growing up in schools and in church, that life got tampered and messed with constant calls on deficiencies that made half as much since as me trying to gather myself to just exist in this imperious world I had got to live in daily. Society was just trying to get me to give in to their pounding my chest in or making me nimble or puny to their grasp. I am not worth a cent when I am treated like that as a society form of social indulgence of manic behavioral counseling and drugs.

After that, once I reached college, life seemed a bit more independent and allowed me to improve on my assignments given via classes per week. I don't know if the coming time to learn this way is easier or for worse, I don't know. It come to my painful adulthood of my anxieties from my most recent childhood fears and worries. More then likely, only a few of those fears have become more present in my life. I have learned though via events and meetings with certain people that my issues are an emergence of what could be for good or before the most unexpected wake up call for my life to change in some way to make it better or not worry with making any life mental modifications to even help make life so long feeling, lasting purposely forever, and harsh each time I step outside my door.

This is why people bother me, when everyone else is away. There is a time when people don't explain why they torment me. All these long everlasting burden of night after night of the same old thing, not changing. Why people can't realize is that they are actually hurting my feelings, sensitivity, and not mentioning not being on time when the leader ask us to be, he gets mad and not understanding. So what!? Being slow is my problem! Working on fixing that mishap is a relation to do with my mental tendencies of being a laggard. Well, trying my best is all that can be done, at least there is a chance to hold the current job without any farther issues and run ups. Many more days ahead count and there must be a time when making the right decisions and moves determine my fate while trying to continue holding a basic purpose to keep the job from collapsing into a place where it rather shouldn't be. Failing anything would be a big fear right now, and there must be an emphasis in taking intuitive in my job so it won't be loss to my mislead careless mistakes.

Many times my life is simpler, when people are easy going and natural to everyday routine. I must undergo some thinking as to how the day must be planned out accordingly. Keeping track of my work and having a daily schedule at hand is a bright thing to do. Not being late and trying to gain productivity is a goal meant to be achieved. Trying not to delay my thoughts into space and getting myself properly ready to start each new fresh day right and smooth hopefully. Eating right such as breakfast is a good nutritious idea to starting the days I spend right and gears me to have enough energy and working ability to learn and compass myself to get it done without continuous error. It takes time and there is plenty of time to out smart others on keeping things in order as long as there isn't too much unannounced interference. I told many people that I spend hours thinking and talking about myself, and that I must not over do to make myself more or less believable.

Making common error or mistake in question does tend to make us human and human beings are prone that that daily in some form or fashion. Trail and error is what they call it specifically me, I think that this is that certain fact of life in general. So, there is no surprise that I am corky and strange by what my ways and personality define me as. Sure people back off from unfitting unmatched people who are not but different from everyone else in some way or another. So, people as those workers are caused to ignore me or think I didn't seem to belong to this world. Why should this bother me when this effect of human brains and their current thinking or imagining of me continues? This should be taken in stride and allow me to go on and rub it all off my shoulders and enjoy what's there to compensate for my problems or social issues. There is a point where making life seem not so pushy and less stressful makes work a little bit easier in ways that meet my eye of a larger perspective in terms of the bigger picture. Seeing beyond the pages can allow me to fix my thinking and assured confidence to help me gather myself and exist in this world effectively and efficiently. Well...we're all children. We're all learning. It's true you have to learn more than the most of us now. But only because you're late. But you have help, a new code of conduct, and you're motivated. I'll say it's a very good start. I don't know if it's you're genes. Maybe not. It's up to you to chose the more responsible choice. If there is an high possibility to pass up those 'genes' to your kid, what will you chose? Do you think that being yourself been through this you will able to help them and prevent them to suffer like you did, or your think it's safer to not have kid? We'll find another way. It's up to you to choose responsibly.

TRUST ME
I'M NOT ANOTHER STRANGER

Specialized Skills: She can read and write, she can speak several languages, and think according to logic. That is to..say that logical thinking allows a child to reject quick and easy answers, such as “I don’t know,” or “this is too difficult,” by empowering her to delve deeper into her thinking processes and understand better the methods used to arrive at a solution.

Attributes: Well..an object closely associated with or belonging to a specific moment to her, thing, or place..doesn't associate her...anywhere, she is everywhere, she travels. She is though, Self-Monitoring, Analysis like, word, phrase or clause..that refers to her is "Prime" or strong willed and empowered to do things in order. ..to objects..neither..she is too contempt to what she has already to live her strendious life.

Physical Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Leadership: 2

I GUESS I'LL GO
BEST BE ON MY WAY OUT
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Fanatic
User

RE: GIN BIO APP

on Monday, January, 31, 2011 1:58 PM
Tron... dating site?

'>

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 GIN BIO APP