Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 Question about Sam and Quorra's relationship? Just friends or more than that?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
andybucts
User

on Sunday, January, 16, 2011 10:25 AM
Is there something between Sam and Quorra? Are they sidekicks of each other? Friends? Lovers?

There is an obvious infatuation and flirting on the movie but it never really shows through actions. Quorra never kissed Sam and vice versa.

So what do ya' think? Are they just the main characters or the film signifies a romantic relationship between them that could possibly shown clearly in the 3rd installment on Tron?

Thanks Tron-atics

Kuriel
User

RE: Question about Sam and Quorra's relationship? Just friends or more than that?

on Friday, January, 13, 2012 1:48 PM
It may be possible. I guess Quorra has heard much of Sam from Flynn during his time of exile, and when Sam came into the Tron system I suppose she was overwhelmed with excitement. When she was warning Sam of taking Flynn's advice she started to develop a caring for him, and while they're talking on the Solar Sailer we can bet that Sam developed an attraction towards Quorra because of so many things that he found incredible about her - strong, beautiful, intelligent, and delicate. It may be possible that Quorra may have the same thoughts towards Sam because of him being a User, adapting in the harsh combative contests in the Game Arena which later resulted in him surviving at the End Of Line Club and rescuing Quorra on the Rectifier, and also for harboring something of Flynn's cunning intellect. These qualities may have had them started a relationship within the course of a single millicyle at the end of the film.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat