Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 8:45 AM
Linky
I was browsing Reddit this morning, and a post pointed to these well designed player models in fashionable Tron: Legacy style. While it seems the models aren't in their final form, you have to give props for the creation of all of these. I personally can't wait to fire up the game with these skins used. Should be fun.

Link on top leads to the blog post with 2 youtube videos showing each character in either the new Red or Blu, and contains 2 download sources for the mod.

Cheers!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

\o/

Carader
User

RE: Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

on Sunday, January, 23, 2011 8:01 AM
TF2 is a game called Team Fortress 2 created by the company Valve. Its a class based multiplayer game that you play online against other players. Its mainly capture the flag/checkpoint gametypes. Its alot of fun if you get used to it. As for G-Mod, it uses the engine that TF2 and other Valve games and it is just a basic modification for that engine. In it you can create pretty much anything using the characters, vehicles, props and sets from the actual games. I hope that helped man where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

SweatyPyro
User

RE: Tron skins created for TF 2 Characters!

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 7:51 AM
For sure. If you enjoy playing FPS on multiplayer, and don't mind silliness, it's definitely worth looking into. Besides the regular game modes, there are a few fun activities that are being run by a few servers that can be very fun.

Also a good game to buy if you like hats.....where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games