Status Bar 
 From the Chatroom....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
scifichicx
User

From the Chatroom....

on Tuesday, January, 04, 2011 5:26 PM
(OOC This is carried over from the chat room RP that's been happening the last few nights. I'd been playing Kevin there, so I'm playing him here. The time line is... dodgy, but I think it takes place around 83 in... the new grid? I think? )

Kevin:

Kevin Flynn was fine with being the creator and the great user, but most of the time he liked being himself. That was how he ended up at a booth with a tall drink of something tingly that reminded him of tequila and Gatorade- but managed to taste alright. He lifted his arms to rest on the top of the booth cushion and looked out at all the programs mingling and enjoying their selves. It felt good to see things relaxed and free. Now the only thing that would make it better is some good company.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: From the Chatroom....

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 5:11 AM
{OOC: Can I play?}

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

scifichicx
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 12:30 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:{OOC: Can I play?}

(Of course! Just make it clear who you are playing )

annimusprime
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 2:31 AM
I am still BANNED! People FIX it!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 10:17 PM
If you were banned, how would you post?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 From the Chatroom....