TRON: Evolution 
 Basic Mode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SweatyPyro
User

Basic Mode

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 1:32 PM
Anybody else thing there should be an option for games to disallow any bonuses/auxillary/version mods of the discs and other power-ups? I was playing multiplayer last night....let's just say that if you play with a built player who gets close to you, you can lose all of your health in a matter of two seconds.

So perhaps have a vanilla mode of sorts that only allows the regular commands and combos could make it a lot more interesting. Thoughts?

\o/

jonwes
User

RE: Basic Mode

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 2:49 PM
I think that'd be really good. Basically, once you get to a certain level all you have to do is use your special power over and over, kill the people and then make a run for the Overcharge power up to start all over again.

Although games like Power Monger and Bit do make it a bit more interesting too.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Aurrius
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 3:11 PM
All I do is hit players with two heavy disks and they are derezzed. I think that's what multiplayer has turned into. Everyone else uses it so I have to also if I want to stay in the fight. I don't know if the power ups were intended for that use but it works.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 4:20 PM
As a level 50 player, I don't think its fair that I can battle level 6 players in the same map.

I think we should be able to go against others around or close to our same level. Then again, I'm a really bad player. No joke, I really suck at Multiplayer, by the way I play, I'm like a level 16 or something.

I like your idea of disallowing power ups, and it can be really unfair. The way I "programmed" my player, I'm 32% damage resistant using the Heavy Mod Auxiliary and I can cause 120% more damage using the Heavy Mod V2.0 and the Power Spike.

my PSN is teawithacat (it's a gay name, I know. but it's the first thing I came up with)

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 4:42 PM
fight me in a light cycle arena though, story it totally different. I REALLY suck at it then, too.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 6:05 PM
I totally agree. They really need more options for customizing matches. These are basic things that have been done well for years, but it's like they totally forgot to put them in. There's also no way to have just a lightcycle match. The only two maps that use the cycles also have tanks. Well guess what everyone makes a bee-line to at the start of the game.

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 6:26 PM
Looks like the upcoming map pack has a light-cycle only map. It's funny you mentioned people going for tanks. I barely ever see anyone go for them and actually they are fairly easy to kill if you use the bomb disc. Every once in a while I go for a tank just to spice things up because it can be fun, but to be honest playing long-term in one would be boring.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 7:51 PM
Yeah, tanks are fun, they're just too slow. I can't count how many times some guy from the opposite team has jumped on my tank and derezzed me all because I couldn't move the dang blaster fast enough.

The cycles are fun, but I always confuse my discs when I'm on it. I put on the heavy disc and boy, can that thing fly, I prefer the bomb disc on the bike, and the heavy disc off of it.

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 11:20 PM
should i call propaganda games and ask them to address these concerns?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 11:25 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:should i call propaganda games and ask them to address these concerns?

Please do. Wouldn't mind new feature available.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

SweatyPyro
User

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 9:54 AM
I'm glad you all agree with this!

@typicaltronname : Yea, that's pretty much the core of what was going on with those games. If you are in the wrong area, and somebody x100 more powerful is right there, you're a goner, lol. You'd have to run and dodge like crazy to have a chance, and camp on the game bots to have a shot at winning.

I actually played a good game of Light Cycles on zook_one's server yesterday. The Light Cycle arena filled up, for a bit, and there were barely anybody going for the tanks...but again, seeing as there was the ability to get out and duke it out disc style, the issue arose.

Speaking of contacting the developers, why not? Might as well throw them our suggestions while they're stilling sending us Downloadable Content!

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Basic Mode