TRON: Evolution 
 game informer exclusive content

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 9:19 AM
there was a QR code at the bottom of my game informer magazine leads to this video:
http://wdigreach2.rd.llnwxd.net/media/en-US/iphonemedia/disneyextreme/bventertainment/xd09037_di_trn_ev_tron_evolution_vg_qr_code_ip.mp4

Back by Unpopular Demand.

CaptainCR
User

RE: game informer exclusive content

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 2:46 PM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:there was a QR code at the bottom of my game informer magazine leads to this video:
http://wdigreach2.rd.llnwxd.net/media/en-US/iphonemedia/disneyextreme/bventertainment/xd09037_di_trn_ev_tron_evolution_vg_qr_code_ip.mp4

damn that was nice...thanx for posting this...I have the same issue of GI but i don't have a smart phone unfortunately..

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 10:26 PM
i figured there would be some who had it but could not use it also... this was my discovery first to post it

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 10:56 PM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:i figured there would be some who had it but could not use it also... this was my discovery first to post it

thanx dude

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 18, 2010 11:00 PM
Ugh, I hope Kevin Flynn's lightcycle doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner in the actual game, too (starting at the :57 mark). Anyways, looks pretty good, but you know me -- could be better! Lacks polish. Most if it looks pretty GL Tron fan-made. I'm sure it'll be fun for a while though. Starting about the :35 mark, I LOVE that I can hear the classic arcade game (of lightcycles) in the velocity sound there. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 1:59 AM
*sigh* . . . . .

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

c1
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 7:50 AM
Traahn Wrote:Ugh, I hope Kevin Flynn's lightcycle doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner in the actual game, too (starting at the :57 mark). Anyways, looks pretty good, but you know me -- could be better! Lacks polish. Most if it looks pretty GL Tron fan-made. I'm sure it'll be fun for a while though. Starting about the :35 mark, I LOVE that I can hear the classic arcade game (of lightcycles) in the velocity sound there.

Imagine a dust buster vaccuum that looks like a light cycle, I would buy one!

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 7:51 AM
i dont know if it has already been discovered but there is 90* turns in the game as well as free turningwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 9:56 AM
Traahn Wrote:Ugh, I hope Kevin Flynn's lightcycle doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner in the actual game, too (starting at the :57 mark). Anyways, looks pretty good, but you know me -- could be better! Lacks polish. Most if it looks pretty GL Tron fan-made. I'm sure it'll be fun for a while though. Starting about the :35 mark, I LOVE that I can hear the classic arcade game (of lightcycles) in the velocity sound there.

Careful, you are upsetting another member of this forum by not thinking it's a wonderful idea! :-)

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:03 PM
LOL! Yeah, not exactly hard to predict...
SD1's right. I should love an overly long vacuum cleaner sound in my video games.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:13 PM
I doesn't sound like a vaccum cleaner to me. But whatever, have fun bashing the game, everyone else does. Whatever...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:14 PM
Not bashing, just a critical observation. I could go to the vacuum cleaner store and record some audio so you can see the similarities.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:19 PM
yeah and the Recognizers in the original Tron sound like helicopters. so what.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:35 PM
Not really. But if you can record a raw helicopter that sounds just like recognizers without any processing work, please post the audio file because I love the sound of recognizers!

It seems any critique I have against T:L or its game is a "bash" as you say. So am I to underestand that any critique or *sigh* you give out against the original Tron means you're bashing Tron? I didn't think so. So please stop trying to incite flame wars by blowing things out of proportion.

Happy Thanksgiving! Tron-Sector needs a dose of positive bits.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:46 PM
IMO a crappy video clip with terrible low-fi audio is not really good enough to pre-judge any sound effect.

Never said or implied a person can't be critical. Just that some criticism in my view comes off as too harsh and seems like overly negative nit-picking on the most minor of things that is really not that important to the overall game/film or whatever.

It would be nice if the game would be given a fair analysis after playing the finished game in full rather then picking out one minor oddity and focusing on that. Just sayin'.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:07 PM
No problem. I will be buying and playing the game after the movie comes out. If I compose a list of post-playing criticisms, please remember the post you just made where we're more okay to criticize the game after playing it, if there are any criticisms to be made.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:18 PM
Ok. But it's best to balace out the negative points with positive points. I'm not expecting a perfect game, and I think the game will have a few subjective flaws/weaknesses.

If I were to review a game I would point out all the strengths and positives first then be fair and explain in a reasonable way what the weaknesses are. In an attempt to be fair and not outright tear down a game. If a game is filled with bugs, and many glaring flaws and game breaking weakness then by all means explain what those are. But the criticisms should be something with a bit more substance than "I think the Lightcycles are awful in this game because they all sound like vaccume cleaners" Just sayin'.

xalener
User

on Friday, November, 26, 2010 4:58 PM
Traahn Wrote:LOL! Yeah, not exactly hard to predict...
SD1's right. I should love an overly long vacuum cleaner sound in my video games.
I like vac cleaner vehicles. I loved the Halo 1 VC ghost sound and was pissed when they changed it in halo 2.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Traahn
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2010 10:49 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that sound. You're right! And that sound bothered me for similar reasons. I think the part that bothers me most is the max speed sound is too constant... not a lot of interesting turbulance that, say, a Recognizer might have. Did you really like it in Halo 1? I don't remember what it sounds like in Halo 2...

I can appreciate the ghost in Halo 1 somewhat, but max speed is attained too quickly and then the sound isn't very interesting to me.

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2010 11:31 PM
Traahn Wrote:No problem. I will be buying and playing the game after the movie comes out. If I compose a list of post-playing criticisms, please remember the post you just made where we're more okay to criticize the game after playing it, if there are any criticisms to be made.

why play it after the film comes out? it's a prequel and from what i know and have seen (which is quite alot...) it doesn't spoil anything in the film

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution