TRON: Evolution 
 TRON: Evolution Walmart ExCLUsive Bonus Content

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
GameKraze
User

on Friday, November, 05, 2010 12:13 PM
Hello there, Programs! GameKraze is back and brings to you.....

The Walmart Exclusive TRON: Evolution Bonus Content.

I give you, the Overlord of the Grid itself,..... I give you, CLU!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tron-Evolution-Walmart-PS3-PlayStation-3/15221161abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CaptainCR
User

RE: TRON: Evolution Walmart ExCLUsive Bonus Content

on Friday, November, 05, 2010 1:05 PM
GameKraze Wrote:Hello there, Programs! GameKraze is back and brings to you.....

The Walmart Exclusive TRON: Evolution Bonus Content.

I give you, the Overlord of the Grid itself,..... I give you, CLU!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tron-Evolution-Walmart-PS3-PlayStation-3/15221161

O...M...G!!!!!!
that's awesome!!!!

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

c1
User

on Sunday, November, 07, 2010 11:31 AM
Very cool, is this only available is you pre-order? Or can I go into Walmart on Dec 7th and pick up a copy?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, November, 07, 2010 11:34 AM
Nice!! Now that's some serious Clu Fu right there!

I want it!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Sunday, November, 07, 2010 12:15 PM
Darn, I thought it was an actual Clu figure at first... but it's just DLC skin of Clu

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:07 PM
Clu!

Removed v1... v2 now available in a later post.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:09 PM
*sigh* . . . . it's a little over-board in my opinion. No offense.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:11 PM
I knew you'd say that even before posting. Just wish we weren't polar opposites on, well, everything... The *sigh* comment wasn't really necessary. Does your wonderful artwork have a blog section where I can sit there and go "*sigh*" all day?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:17 PM
I "sigh" because it's lame to keep pushing the whole "more circuitry" thing. I tried to suggest to Joe in person to consider adding in a few more glowing circuit traces. But it's kind of silly to keep pushing this.

yeah all my artwork is shit, so what. Like I care.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:31 PM
Not pushing it, I'm practicing my art and creating concepts that are more in-line with classic Tron for fun. It's not like I have a petition going or anything. I know a few others here like more intricate circuits, so I thought I'd share. Sue me. This is a forum to share all things Tron-related. If that means some people here are curious to see what more intricate designs might look like on modern characters and that upsets you, I'm sorry.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:41 PM
Not upset, but your pic, seems a little like your beating a dead horse.

Would a *few* more circuit patterns look cool on the new suits, yes it would be nice if not over done or else the characters would look a bit like Christmas trees in The Grid where it's meant to be a darker world, and Energy is currency and their sustainence.

But , this is kind of an old topic. So it's kinda of silly do this photoshop thing again. It's a little much, and seems like your mocking the new outfits now. Not saying you are, or that it's your intention, but it seems that way.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 4:55 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way. Just because I do some art to add more circuits because I'm curious what it will look like and it's fun doesn't mean I have some alterior motive. Just like I didn't have any alterior motives with my last version. Then people here blew it out of proportion. If I was trying to incite rage and beat a dead horse, with this one OR the last one I did, do you really think I would be putting so much time and effort into the circuitry looking somewhat legit? No, I'd spend 5 minutes in some shoddy effort, post it with a snide comment and watch the internet rage begin. (You know, like I did before with the below pic when I replaced the circuitry with T:L style.)

It's not as if the old circuitry wasn't plentiful, especially Ram's, which I couldn't get a good picture of. They didn't look like Christmas trees:

If I didn't have to work with the broad lines already a part of Clu's Tron Evolution costume and could've created my own, then my version wouldn't have had so much going on. I may take some of my circuits out some day because of this competition with the original T:L style lines he has, but only because I like fine-tuning.

It's an "old topic," as you say, if it's meant to start a war. But it's not, so don't let it. I will probably do more characters over time because I want to. Could be 6 months, or a year or more from now. And I will probably post them. So please don't bring up again how I'm beating a dead horse in those occasions either. If you don't like seeing my designs, then move on to the next thread. That's what I try to do currently in threads where I see spoilers.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:08 PM
It may be a bit of an eye strain to stare at too many bright, glowing patterns in IMAX 3D. Adding in more glowing patterns would require even more batteries tucked into the suits somewhere, and digital re-painting & rotoscoping for 3D would jacked up the budget and pushed Tron Legacy to be released in 2012 or 2013.

In the context of The Grid in TRON LEGACY, excessive glowing lines would make the *new* suits look like a Christmas tress.

I wasn't refering to the classic suits in the world of the first movie. Those are great, and awesome and fit THAT world, the system of the Encom 511, it works for Jean "Mobius" Giraud's designs...

However, lots of glowing prints on the new suits kinda look a little too busy and doesn't exactly "gell" with the darker look and theme of The Grid in Tron Legacy in my opinion.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:11 PM
v2 avail in later post.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:24 PM
This is constructive critcism, nothing more.. To me it looks a bit too busy. A little less and it'd look a bit better. Match the contours a bit more, then the patterns would look less like glowing stickers pasted onto the suit.

c1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:30 PM
Traahn Wrote:Click here to see a larger version. The above image got compressed down by the site and circuitry looks blurry.

Good Job on the rework. I like to see it like this. It makes me think that the old circuitry was always there, and maybe it gets illuminated when the person wearing the suit has thoughts or emotions. I can see this happening to Clu or any other program that has been around since 1982.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 5:53 PM
According to some of the concept art, the circuit patterns are like the underlying "veins" of every digital construct, from vehicles to armor.

The outer shell could be type of code shell to protect the intrisic code of vehicles, suits/armor, and such from defragmenting. Here's a an example of the beneth the surface circuit traces that I'm refering too:

http://www.jivid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/04_TRON_lightCycleComponentStudy.jpg
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 7:13 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:According to some of the concept art, the circuit patterns are like the underlying "veins" of every digital construct, from vehicles to armor.

The outer shell could be type of code shell to protect the intrisic code of vehicles, suits/armor, and such from defragmenting. Here's a an example of the beneth the surface circuit traces that I'm refering too:

http://www.jivid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/04_TRON_lightCycleComponentStudy.jpg

That's an excellent observation, actually. It would explain the look of everything, both in Tron and Tron Legacy. Clearly, the older, oppressed programs and vehicles look simpler in overall shape, but are covered in more lights and circuit patterns. The programs especially. But after his experiences, Kevin definitely went about designing his Grid to provide greater amounts of overall protection to its code. Not only did it allow him to write programs that look the way they do in the comics, video game, and new movie (see: Shaddox, Anon, Clu), but it also allowed him to take the designs of the original simulations to the next level. Hence the more bulked-up Recognizers, the very sleek tanks, and the more open, yet robust, light cycles.

In addition, this quality of Grid was inclusive. Although Tron came from the ENCOM server to Flynn's Grid, in order to be compatible with everything else (after all, Flynn really wanted Tron to have a big role in security), Tron would've had to take on the "look" of Grid program.

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 7:24 PM
Yeah, Flynn definately patched Tron with several upgrades. All those agile flips, somersaults, and overall greater reflexes and agility along with a new suit.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, November, 25, 2010 10:33 PM
save it for the grid...december 7th is not that far away...and if ur in the uk...well screw u cause u get the game first

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution