Collector 
 Tron Legacy diecast toys wave 2.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
dbr9tifosi
User

on Sunday, October, 10, 2010 5:18 PM
Does anyone know what the vehicles will be or how it differentiates from wave 1 besides the fact it's a later release?

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

dbr9tifosi
User

RE: Tron Legacy diecast toys wave 2.

on Tuesday, October, 12, 2010 5:37 PM
bump

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

on Tuesday, October, 12, 2010 7:44 PM
way too early to know, i'm guessing the hype you read elsewhere got you curious (hint, jarvis)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, October, 12, 2010 8:38 PM
wish there was some info on that. I want to get the Solar Sailer die cast, and *if* it's ever made, the redesigned Light Tank as seen in Tron: Evolutuion....

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

dbr9tifosi
User

on Wednesday, October, 13, 2010 5:07 PM
Jarvis wasn't what spurred on my curiosity. On the back of the diecast packaging it says Wave 2 coming soon, or something to that respect. So far..no hype or mention of one of the iconic vehicles from Tron. The Syd Mead designed Tank. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector