Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 New map in progress, legacy-style

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
xistence
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 3:23 PM
If you own Tron2.0, a new map is in progress. It might be an older engine, and Legacy, with a new engine, is coming. But... don't give it up so soon, it can still create some nice looking stuff.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Cyberwolven
User

Re: New map in progress, legacy-style

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 6:12 PM
Looks good Xistence. I always had a huge amount of faith in the Tron 2.0 Modding community. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 6:33 PM
I dug out my copies of TRON 2.0 and TRON Killer App XBOX today.

I plan to spend some time playing both.

I love the idea of Legacy themed maps in TRON 2.0. Very cool!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 7:50 PM
To quote Sark...

- Niiiiiice

Derez mode, right?

Also, that's a mighty fine disc mod you got there..

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

neomanga
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 8:04 PM
That's really epic! Can't wait to exploar that map when you mod guys release it! :3order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

xistence
User

on Thursday, September, 30, 2010 2:33 AM
Well, don't expect this map to be just plain legacy-stuff. I try to mix some aspects of Tron/Tron2.0/Legacy-design, because there are pro's and con's at every style.

TRON.dll Wrote:
Derez mode, right?

Correct, but just more technically. This map comes with some new gameplay elements; if you've already watched the trailers for 'Evolution', you'll might find some of the shown things in my map as well. So you can play deathmatch, but also some other intresting things in that map.

TRON.dll Wrote:
Also, that's a mighty fine disc mod you got there..

A test. Skinning is no problem (and already done), but the model for the disc needs to be changed, that will be a prob.

Meatsack
User

on Saturday, October, 02, 2010 9:20 PM
IMHO, Xistence has always produced the best FX for TRON 2.0, and it looks like he hasn't lost his touch!

I'm not too optimistic about Evolution's modding potential, so to have X bring Legacy's atmosphere to the 2.0 engine actually gives me confidence that some fan-made Legacy material will happen. I'm stoked!

I am the TRON-Badger!

xistence
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 2:37 PM
If you are intrested in that stuff, then this might be intresting as well: currently i'm modifying the hud-interface, work in progress below. I try to make this as a 'soft modification' (so it just replaces textures, w/o modifying the game content so far that you and the server need it both to play).
As you can see, the idea is to create an interface projected by a sort of helmet or visor.

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 3:23 PM
Nice job on the hud Xistence. You guys never fail to impress me.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 3:53 PM
Nice work. I remember you were one of the best modders since the very beginning, too. With some of your maps during the tron20.net days, or whatever the official site was. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

xistence
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 10:57 PM
Traahn Wrote:Nice work. I remember you were one of the best modders since the very beginning, too. With some of your maps during the tron20.net days, or whatever the official site was.

Yup, i made all the DSO maps that time (plus the 'pit' and 'mcp' scene-remakes as maps). Long, long time ago, good ol' days...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: New map in progress, legacy-style

on Wednesday, October, 06, 2010 7:17 PM

About time you showed this off, X!

Meatsack Wrote:
I'm not too optimistic about Evolution's modding potential
Neither am I. If there was going to be an Editing SDK, they would already be talking about it.

Yeah, maybe there's a small chance they'll still do a surprise announcement later. But, I very much doubt it. Once again, we'll be struggling to create mod content. We're just starting to see some significantly ambitious projects for Tron 2.0 in the last couple of years or so (your first User Error release included), simply because it's taken us this long to study and understand the full details of how the Lithtech engine for Tron 2.0 works. Due to tools that were poorly put together and very poorly documented, which slowed us down that much more. (But at least we were given some tools.)

Granted, Evolution is an Unreal engine game and Unreal is far better documented and supported. So I guess we'll see what can be done even without an official Evolution SDK.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

xistence
User

on Monday, October, 11, 2010 5:19 PM
Update

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

xistence
User

on Thursday, October, 14, 2010 10:42 AM
Small update.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sark_2.0
User

on Sunday, October, 17, 2010 8:05 PM
This is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see this map in action!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, October, 17, 2010 9:25 PM
That Tron Legacy style map is AMAZING! OMG I am very very impressed. I can't wait until it's available!

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

xistence
User

on Monday, October, 18, 2010 2:32 PM
Small update (including update on HUD (last two screens)).

xistence
User

on Wednesday, October, 27, 2010 2:54 PM
During the past days, i was working on my homepage for several reasons. Finally it has reached a state, where it can be called 'beta'. If you might be intrested in the stuff i made in the past, and what i'm doing now, you're always welcomed there, to inform yourself a bit. During the next days i will put more and more content, it just takes some time. And then i'll also go back to the map, homepage was just more important right now.
Just click the image...

xistence
User

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 3:00 PM
Small update, added a location that might known from one of the trailer,planned to be a place for disc fights.

Btw. You can find screenshots of all (nearly) my maps (including my current) also here under 'Game& level design'
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

clu.exe
User

on Sunday, October, 31, 2010 1:31 AM
hello user, can i actually download this mod from anywhere? will it be possible soon? it fricking rocks haha

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels