Other Games 
 Space Paranoids OFFLINE

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Data_Pusher
User

Space Paranoids OFFLINE

on Thursday, May, 06, 2010 8:45 PM
If you are worried that some day Disney will pull the plug on spaceparanoidsonline.com, then do the following:

1 Download the unity3d file at: http://spaceparanoidsonline.com/Tron2v7.unity3d

2 Point your browser (with the Unity plugin already installed) at the file you just downloaded

And presto! You have Space Paranoids OFFLINE

(do this soon in case somebody in a mouse suite makes it impossible when they see this)

-----------
There are no problems, only solutions.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Space Paranoids OFFLINE

on Thursday, May, 06, 2010 8:50 PM
http://spaceparanoidsonline.com/Tron2v7.unity3d
Might want some url tags. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Thursday, May, 06, 2010 9:10 PM

More precise directions for the technologically challenged? Please and thank you
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, May, 06, 2010 9:25 PM
Cam_the_Man Wrote:
More precise directions for the technologically challenged? Please and thank you

Right click the link, and click save as. Then drag the file to IE/Firefox/Whatever browser and you can play it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

itom
User

on Friday, May, 14, 2010 1:41 PM
It's great to finally be playing the official ENCOM game and all, but is there a way to change the sound fx? My kids think they are scary.

itom
User

on Friday, May, 14, 2010 6:18 PM
The sound fx are supposed to be scary.

True, but I'd still like to update the sounds to something we all can enjoy playing.

I wonder if you can use the Unity editor to modify a published game?

The tank speed is nice and the Space bar to center the tank is a nice touch!

Ianlis
User

on Friday, May, 14, 2010 10:28 PM
BigBang, do us all a favor, and stop being so negative ALL THE TIME. Anyone who is tired of him say 'I'.

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Friday, May, 21, 2010 12:49 AM
Hrmm.. anyone get this working on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with IE 8? Keeps bombing out on me.

User

on Saturday, May, 22, 2010 1:45 AM
It was recommended that I cross-pollinate a post I made over on the LDSO.net forum that contains detailed instructions on getting an offline copy of Space Paranoids Online up and running (features fullscreen support, custom resolutions, joystick support, etc.)

So here it is: LINK
Sample pics below (click to download the full sized image):

The Space Paranoids title screen, smoothed and at 1920x1080, very suitable as a wallpaper.

An in-game shot done at 1440x1080.

END OF LINE.

------------------------------

High-Res, 32-bit Color Tron 2.0 and Killer App Icons
Play Space Paranoids at Any Resolution, In Fullscreen, and With a Gamepad

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, May, 22, 2010 9:06 AM
anyone planning on cracking this to make mods?

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

GGemini
User

on Saturday, May, 22, 2010 8:13 PM
1010101 Wrote:It was recommended that I cross-pollinate a post I made over on the LDSO.net forum that contains detailed instructions on getting an offline copy of Space Paranoids Online up and running (features fullscreen support, custom resolutions, joystick support, etc.)

The Space Paranoids title screen, smoothed and at 1920x1080, very suitable as a wallpaper.

END OF LINE.

Thank you!

GGemini
User

on Saturday, May, 22, 2010 8:13 PM
1010101 Wrote:It was recommended that I cross-pollinate a post I made over on the LDSO.net forum that contains detailed instructions on getting an offline copy of Space Paranoids Online up and running (features fullscreen support, custom resolutions, joystick support, etc.)

END OF LINE.

Thank you!

rewak
User

RE: Space Paranoids OFFLINE

on Tuesday, December, 28, 2010 1:16 AM
Any way to get the Disc and Lightcycle games from the movies website offline too?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

getaclu
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 4:35 AM
Thank God for you fellow TRON fans, I'm so addicted to this simple, yet enjoyable game! I've wanted this game for years and finally Disney does something cool and hire a company to make it for us fans! I'm gonna download this and burn it to a disc so I have it forever! Thanks guys!

getaclu
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 6:34 AM
Does anyone know why the hell my tank keeps turning by itself? The game is acting like I'm holding down keyboard keys but I'm not! I'm using Internet Explorer on Windows Vista. It only does this once in a while, but how do I stop it?! Someone help!

getaclu
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 7:40 AM
Ok now we're worried. Now the tank turning left by itself won't go away. I don't have sticky keys on so I wonder what the deal is? How can I regain control of my tank?

tomorowlandude
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 9:25 AM
getaclu Wrote:Ok now we're worried. Now the tank turning left by itself won't go away. I don't have sticky keys on so I wonder what the deal is? How can I regain control of my tank?

Try clicking the window again, and hitting left again.

ShadowDragon1 Wrote:anyone planning on cracking this to make mods?

Online Unity3D Projects are about impossible to decompile. I tried to the first day SPO was out xD

rewak Wrote:Any way to get the Disc and Lightcycle games from the movies website offline too?

http://trongames.go.com/games/trn2_mpp_arc_deadlydisc/trn2_mpp_arc_deadlydisc.unity3d

http://trongames.go.com/games/trn2_spl_arc_lightcycle/trn2_spl_arc_lightcycle.unity3d

Youll have to embed those into a page to do that.

cirlin
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 9:45 AM
getaclu Wrote:Ok now we're worried. Now the tank turning left by itself won't go away. I don't have sticky keys on so I wonder what the deal is? How can I regain control of my tank?

It's a long shot, but if you have a joystick or some other controller plugged in it might be taking input from that. This happens to me whenever I play Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway for some reason. It doesn't have any sort of "disable joystick" selection so I have to unplug the joystick to play *grumble, grumble...console ports...grumble, grumble*

getaclu
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 4:43 PM
YES! Thank you! That did it. I unplugged my Saitek Flight Sim controllers and SPACE PARANOIDS works perfectly now! I appreciate the help!

cirlin
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 5:22 PM
getaclu Wrote:YES! Thank you! That did it. I unplugged my Saitek Flight Sim controllers and SPACE PARANOIDS works perfectly now! I appreciate the help!

Great! Glad to be of help.

What kind of Saitek is it? I have the X45 set, which was great, until the trigger broke Now I have a used stick that uses the twisting-the-stick style rudder and has the throttle directly behind the stick itself. It works ok most of the time, but I miss my HOTAS. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Space Paranoids OFFLINE