Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 looking for the author

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Jademz
User

looking for the author

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 8:18 PM
I recently went through my custom maps, and found one called lab_area.dat, it resembles the hacker interface in dystopia, has very similar attributes to that along with custom power-up designs.

If anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate info. It may belong to Vman, not sure.. I should have kept better track of this stuff.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: looking for the author

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 9:54 PM

Jademz Wrote:I recently went through my custom maps, and found one called lab_area.dat, it resembles the hacker interface in dystopia, has very similar attributes to that

If anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate info. It may belong to Vman, not sure.. I should have kept better track of this stuff.
That map is made by Floven1. Unfortunately, he lost the source to it so he can no longer edit it.

along with custom power-up designs.
Um, there are no custom powerup designs in the map. I think you are getting that confused with the fact that the KA Mod provides new 3-D powerups.

Unless you are talking about where he put many powerups in one spot, so all those powerups look like one powerup.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Jademz
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 10:08 PM
Ah ok, thanks Tronfaq, I appreciate it. I was just thinking how much it looks like dystopia, and couldn't figure out who made it, and where I got it.

edit: yeah it had the custom powerups from KAM but sitting in a different type of container, the lol and disk were sitting on a small cone w/o the twinkling stuff surrounding them unlike the older type. Was that also a KAM design?

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 10:15 PM
oh yea i remember now i thought it sounded familar

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 10:21 PM
I was hoping to find the "laboratory" that someone introduced on Boxhat.com, back in 2005 or so, looks like something from an old sci-fi movie, had a jacobs ladder and cool looking gizmos. I came across lab_area while looking for it...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 10:46 PM
ooohhh ok :/ hope you find it on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 25, 2010 11:44 PM

Jademz Wrote:the lol and disk were sitting on a small cone w/o the twinkling stuff surrounding them unlike the older type.
Okay, I see what you were referring to now. I thought of them as cone-shaped pedestals with weapons on them, rather than powerups. Yeah, those are unique to the Lab Area map.

It's a shame Floven lost the source, because it was looking promising.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 26, 2010 12:44 PM
yea i was talking to V-MAN recently and he lost the source to all or most of his T2.0 maps

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 looking for the author