TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 ENCOM INTERNATIONAL

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ifmnetzwerk
User

ENCOM INTERNATIONAL

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 7:07 PM
Does anyone notice what's different on the tron logo under the page "catalogue"?

compare the two....

ENCOM CATALOGUE LOGO

ARCADE LOGO

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

ifmnetzwerk
User

Re: ENCOM INTERNATIONAL

on Saturday, March, 13, 2010 7:50 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ATTENDED THE FLYNN'S ARCADE OPENING, LOOK BACK AT YOUR PICS AND FIND THE GAME LOGOS ON THE WALLS.

NOTE THAT SOME LETTERS ARE ON OR OFF.

for example:

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day. I got in.

Maverick_74
User

on Sunday, March, 14, 2010 10:04 AM
It is not clear to me (from Italy) if the encom logo found on the marquee of the game inside the new trailer is available somewhere or anybody made some repro maquee of it

I really like it

Thanks for the help in advance

Mav

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, March, 14, 2010 10:12 AM
the one with the o is the right oneabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Back by Unpopular Demand.

ifmnetzwerk
User

on Sunday, March, 14, 2010 10:15 AM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:the one with the o is the right one

i know, something's up with that logo.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 ENCOM INTERNATIONAL