TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Arcade on PC

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CaptainCR
User

Tron Arcade on PC

on Wednesday, February, 03, 2010 5:16 PM
Can someone provide me with a link to download the original Tron Arcade game for my PC? I have it for XBL but it's so hard with the controls and I wanted to see what it's like on the PC.
also is there anyway to download Tron 2.0 or would i have to find a place to buy the game?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Tron Arcade on PC

on Wednesday, February, 03, 2010 5:54 PM

Sorry, but discussion about where to download copyrighted material isn't permitted here on Tron-Sector. We'd be opening ourselves up to legal prosecution.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, February, 03, 2010 6:03 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

Sorry, but discussion about where to download copyrighted material isn't permitted here on Tron-Sector. We'd be opening ourselves up to legal prosecution.

ahh ok. sorry about that
>_where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, February, 03, 2010 6:37 PM
I've played the original TRON arcade game on a MAME emulator. Controls are terrible compared to the authentic arcade version.

I'm not sure how much Tron 2.0's going for now. Last I heard, the PC version's pretty cheap but the Mac version is in the $60-70 range. I'm not sure about the GBA version.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

CaptainCR
User

on Thursday, February, 04, 2010 12:17 PM
can u still play Tron 2.0 online with other users?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 04, 2010 4:05 PM

CaptainCR Wrote:
can u still play Tron 2.0 online with other users?
Sure. There may not be as many players as there used to be when the game first came out, but people still play from time to time. They usually use the Meet me on the Game Grid topic to plan when to get together.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

CorrupTron
User

RE: Tron Arcade on PC

on Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 12:59 AM
Link is dead.

Candan
User

RE: Tron Arcade on PC

on Thursday, September, 08, 2011 4:20 AM
"Fashion" and "healthy" two seemingly completely unrelated to meet a Birkenstock Sandal elements of the chemical reaction happened quickly,Birkenstock Amsterdam this is also not strange why this has 230 years shoemaking history slippers Birkenstock rage springs brand since may.
When you put on any style of Cheap Birkenstock Clog just like health on the soft sand beach barefoot on as comfortable; So by numerous star, celebrity adored,Birkenstock Plum Wool Amsterdam to now has become a boom for everyone's idea of shoes.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron Arcade on PC