Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Is the Corrupted Map in the Demo?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Schot
User

on Friday, September, 18, 2009 10:01 AM
Heyas anyone who is out there. Been a loooong time for me. I used to play Tron 2.0 a ton some years ago and I just miss it soo much. Since that time I've worked on and built up a gaming community which has gone very well. With all those people at my forum I'm itching to get them hooked on Tron 2.0 which I plan to poison them with soon. Mwahaha.

I'll have to start them off with the demo and I plan to arrange some game times to see if they like it. Primarily MP Discs of course. ^^

Question... I thought the demo came with the corrupted map. That Green MP Discs map with the bright beam of light shooting down in the center of the map's lobby area. Am I wrong?

Oh and a couple other questions. Is there anywhere for my community to buy Tron 2.0 online? As in buy and download? And is there a way to add more maps to the demo itself?

Thanx a lot and wish me luck!

Daddyo
User

Re: Is the Corrupted Map in the Demo?

on Friday, September, 18, 2009 12:57 PM
Here ya go http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dsoftware&field-keywords=tron+2.0 from $2 to $5.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 18, 2009 1:04 PM

Schot, now there's a name I remember from a long time ago on Boxhat, I think.

Schot Wrote:Question... I thought the demo came with the corrupted map. That Green MP Discs map with the bright beam of light shooting down in the center of the map's lobby area. Am I wrong?
There's more than one demo. This is the one you want:
Tron 2.0 Gold Demo
And in case anyone asks, people playing the demo can't play against people who own the full game.

Oh and a couple other questions. Is there anywhere for my community to buy Tron 2.0 online? As in buy and download?
There's no place that I know of that offers Tron 2.0 for sale as a digital download. Boxed copies only. Daddyo already mentioned Amazon, which is basically one of the only sources you can buy the game from these days.

And is there a way to add more maps to the demo itself?
Nope. I already tried it. The demo doesn't work with retail or custom maps/mods. The map file format changed slightly between the demo and the full game. So using maps meant for the finished game causes the demo to crash.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Schot
User

on Saturday, September, 19, 2009 11:18 PM
Thanx for the responses guys.

Nice to see you still active TronFaq. If not for your site here I would have had a much harder time getting things together on the Tron 2.0 side.

Interestingly enough it seems that there are two different Demo versions out there. One that has only the corrupted sector and one that has only the Disc rings maps. Ugh.. Was hoping to have them both in a single install but I guess I'll just pick one of the demo versions to introduce to my community and see what happens there.

Cheers!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer