Film Production 
 anyone have a TRON costume?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mastercilinder
User

on Saturday, September, 05, 2009 12:00 AM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone in the forum has a Tron costume because if so I would like some advice on how to make one ( especially a Sark costume ) and I'm working on a fan film soon in the immediate future and I would like someone to wear it for a scene. if you must know its a parody of the Mos Eisley cantina and I thought a TRON guy at the bar would be funny, so if your nearby L.A. please tell me. If you do decide to partcipate, I would pay you and pay for your gas.

Thanks.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

peppymiint
User

RE: anyone have a TRON costume?

on Wednesday, December, 22, 2010 12:18 PM
:O OH OH OH MEE!
i'm actually making a quorra costume right now! i know it's not the original tron tron but it's a cosplay, right? > u <
i can tell you how to make the lighting, though.
just buy some EL wire online like from ebay (they're really cheap, bendable and are super bright), then just sew it on your cosplay C:

good luck!

westonbyrne
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 1:51 PM
i would recommend some electroluminescent Tape (or, EL Tape). it is like EL wire, only thick bands of it. so great for Legacy costumes. and for any thick parts of the original Tron suits =)

"I Fight for the Users!"

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 1:56 PM
http://tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=390415&pg=1

This thread speaks quite about costume making. Even provides warning and tips for using EL tape.

Hope this helps.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, January, 05, 2011 3:36 PM
I don't know if this article was brought up before but I thought it was kinda cool...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/digital/visual-effects/tron-legacy-lightsuit-costume-vfx
In addition to that, if you can pick up the new Cinefx magazine, you can read a little more about the costumes and their design.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, January, 06, 2011 5:23 PM
IsoLine Wrote:I don't know if this article was brought up before but I thought it was kinda cool...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/digital/visual-effects/tron-legacy-lightsuit-costume-vfx
In addition to that, if you can pick up the new Cinefx magazine, you can read a little more about the costumes and their design.

Ouch... so much for that ever becoming common. Even if we could afford the special EL-tape, the power needs are ridiculous. Changing out batteries every 20 minutes? Sheesh.

'>

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, February, 14, 2018 4:00 PM
You can buy fully-made Tron costumes (male and female) online on places like Amazon.

A tad expensive but looks like good quality.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production