Awesome Idea

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
tailmister.exe
User

Re: AWSOME IDIA

on Friday, August, 28, 2009 11:48 PM
Ok...

My best guess is that Filefron needs some time to upload and validate the link and all that, so it'll probrably be ok for download tommorrow.

Anyway, sorry for putting you all through all this.

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 12:56 AM
you should 7zip it and re-upload to filefront. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tailmister.exe
User

First Lightcycle Map - T.Basic Ready to play.

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:17 AM
Thanks for the idea Jadmez.

The Dat File and readme file are now a BASIC File. Most uncompressor programs like IZarc should work on them.

The Newest DAT is now on www.filefront.com/user/tailmister for download and play. So delete older versions(If any) and download newest, hopefully for the last time.

Remember, place the DAT in Custom/Worlds/Retaillightcycle in Tron Directory to Play to play.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 7:25 AM
Hijacked thread is hijacked.

lulz

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 12:24 PM
Ok, I can unzip the file fine.

The .dat only 413kb. is that right? For some reason it doesn't show up in my list of maps, and I have it in the correct place, I've tried renaming it, everything. Is anyone else able to play it?

Qix77
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 1:42 PM
I think we need a bigger boat.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nar78
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:42 PM
oh wow, I didn't realize we were hijacking a topic. Sorry about that. Tail, you should make a new topic regarding your own mods so we can discuss it there bud.

Sorry tron man!

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:45 PM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:woohooo its done its on my filefront page

http://www.filefront.com/user/tronman63304

It doesn't work for some reason. Your other alpha maps still show up fine.

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:50 PM
"It doesn't work for some reason. Your other alpha maps still show up fine."

was that for me or tailmiester

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:55 PM
Your map Tron_man.

And coincidentally, both of your maps.

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 2:56 PM
hmmmm it works for everyone else wonder why you are having problems

to redirect:

i did have disc wen u start did you get the INFO file I didn't put them in a zip file guess i should I'm having problems with my comp creating new zip folders so i have to take an old one and rename it and put the files I want in there so that's annoying

the reason I put all the power ups in one spot was because I was only going to have one rez point so you start at beginning but I'm going to have 2 versions of it soon one with power ups everywhere and dif rez points like it is now and one with only the one spot of power ups and multiple rez points in the start room I found out if you are standing in rez point and don't move from it you die when someone rez it after you
does anyone know about the permissions in a power up instead of a archive bin

I was thinking about only putting power ups in the area of the archive bins they are in wen u play the game what do you think bout that

PS: did you find the secrets in my map that's why I wanted to play with everyone so i can show the one that is totally awesome but still have some secrets in it for others to find

hint: look up heres another hint for ya bout how to get there [| |]*_*[ |]
by the way my server is back up

i would appear as though not everyone is getting the INFO file you need that for the map to work properly and to get dick primitive wen u start so i stress GET INFO FILE you put it in same file as dat file go's in to
the link for map and info file are below

transport_station_dm1.3.dat
http://www.filefront.com/14391919/transport_station_dm1.3.dat/

*#*#*#*>transport_station_dm1.3INFO.TXT<*#*#*#*
http://www.filefront.com/14391931/transport_station_dm1.3INFO.TXT/

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 4:17 PM
Dunno, possibly the connection. My only suggestion is you guys make them 7zip. I've tried them twice. Maybe I should reinstall Tron as a last resort soon.

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 4:20 PM
im going to put it in a zip file then

is a 7zip beter?

Jademz
User

on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 4:49 PM
From what I'm told it's the best for compressing data files. It's also open source. Thanks again. Yeah it's better.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, August, 30, 2009 12:41 PM
i still have more downloads for the map than the INFO file so i say agen GET THE INFO FILE!!!!!!!

hay jadmeiz is this the exact file path to the folder whare you need to put the map:
C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\worlds\RETAILMULTIPLAYER\DEATHMATCH

Jademz
User

on Sunday, August, 30, 2009 1:27 PM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:
C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0\Custom\worlds\RETAILMULTIPLAYER\DEATHMATCH

Gotcha. I need to reinstall tron 2.0, it's acting up for some reason. It says I have old maps that aren't installed, so that's not good.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, August, 30, 2009 4:27 PM
ok

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, August, 31, 2009 11:36 AM
sorry for doubble post but.
i had another "AWSOME IDIA" i would need help from other map and single player mod developers' who made the beter of the maps (ie:most of them) in'clu'ding the best lc maps (there are to many to have all of them in my idia) and disc arenas.

any way me and tailmister wer talking last night and he helpd me with a vary good part of this idia.

what if we (by we i mean any one who will help) make a mod that implicates using multiplayer maps in single player and adding AI (if its not there already) and, make it like youre travleing to sed map developers computers and trying to find some one or some thing in the computer like another user or some thing and tailmister thot it would be cool if you try and rescue jereme (from user error). as a joke we say we shuold start in v-man home and make it smaller so youre the same size as the stuff and make a didgitizing pad in his bedroom closet and play as him lol

maby you could be jet or alan realizing some one has gone in to the computer with his password and locates him

we would put objectives and start and finish points in to maps and if each map maker made a start level for there comp like a storage bin sector whare you can go betwen maps like a hub that will represent there comp and we make a new web city areas for going in betwen there comps

this will probly never work but it's a good idia dont you think so.

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, September, 01, 2009 3:04 PM
once agen sorry for this post but under request i have re uploaded my map to file front in a 7z file heres a direct link to it

http://www.filefront.com/14445673/TSMPDA.7z

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, September, 03, 2009 11:37 PM
hay before i compile my map (witch takes like 3 hours) to make an object so you can walk thru it you in the properties tab turn it to non solid correct?

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Awesome Idea