Game Grid 
 TRON ARG

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

TRON ARG

on Friday, August, 07, 2009 6:19 PM
I'm in the process of making my own 'Alternate Reality Game' for everyone on Tron-Sector. This may include internet sites with puzzles, youtube videos, etc... not as vast as lost but something to keep us busy and a series of stuff all tron related.

I'd like to keep this thread (if I do have time to do so) as a hub of gathered information. Check back soon and I'll keep you updated.

Compucore
User

Re: TRON ARG

on Friday, August, 07, 2009 6:31 PM
We could add tron related things to it like Tron lightcycles made out of wood with bookshelf endings, Tron legacy Mame machine (My fav as Qixx knows.), maybe even finish off a tron simulated pinball game or tron legacy one which reminds me I have to still do over here. With both of them. Tron fan-fic stories, costumes.... What else am I overlooking over here. There are many things to think of there.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Daddyo
User

on Saturday, August, 08, 2009 1:42 AM
I've had similar thoughts, and have a few technical ideas & materials for you, whether or not the other one materializes any further. I'll do PM's on it if your interested.

xalener
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 3:12 AM
Let's throw diamond and LED encrusted saw blades at each other.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 11:05 AM
xalener Wrote:Let's throw diamond and LED encrusted saw blades at each other.

Words cannot describe how awesome that would be.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Qix77
User

on Monday, August, 10, 2009 12:19 PM
Well, I was working on it since I thought I would have enough time to donate but I've been delayed recently.

I was going to have it were certain information from Encom leaked and just briefly touch on the concept about Flynn disappearing. Kinda like how they did the Dharma stuff for the lost ARG game a few years back. Once you find a clue then you figure out another location online.

It really shouldn't be hard but just finding time to do it isn't easy for me this summer.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 10, 2009 6:39 PM
Hmm I'm thinking now since I am working on a set of scented Cnadles for a friend of mine here for her Birthday. Maybe a set of Scented Candles one of Encom in red and blue would be neet to see engraved into it. Or at least with the tron logo would be neat to have. Now I am really over thinking things over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Compucore
User

on Monday, August, 10, 2009 6:39 PM
Hmm I'm thinking now since I am working on a set of scented Cnadles for a friend of mine here for her Birthday. Maybe a set of Scented Candles one of Encom in red and blue would be neet to see engraved into it. Or at least with the tron logo would be neat to have. Now I am really over thinking things over here.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TRON ARG

on Saturday, October, 30, 2010 2:12 AM
You'd better include a light-cycle training course, or those who join will end up derezzed before they can get anywhere. ;P

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 TRON ARG