Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Cyberwolven
User

Re: Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 8:45 PM
@Nick_
Yeah, what I meant was having toys that completly stray from the concept of Tron. I like a lot of variety too.

Large scale lightcycles are a big plus to me too. Having something that can be displayed on an enertainment center or book would be awesome. I wouldn't mind having an old style Disk and a modern styled one hung up on one of my walls.

@Traahn_
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking too. I'd love to have a collectible figure/statue that glows (awesomly) and doesn't have blubs that burn out. Plus it needs to be able be plugged and/or have replaceable batteries. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

NickScratch
User

on Tuesday, August, 04, 2009 8:58 PM
I am unsure of my feelings on lights in the toys. I mean, for one, they are rarely done right. I don't want the action figure to just be all translucent plastic with lights in it. I am fine with the idea of regular action figures with BRIGHT almost neon paint apps for the circuit-y patterns.

Though, come to think of it, it a darker translucent plastic COULD work if it was almost wholly covered with black paint with the new movie design...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, August, 05, 2009 9:11 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:

*poke*

*quacks at Fusion* @_@

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, August, 05, 2009 9:20 PM
Cyberwoman Why not make a lightcycle out of wood with some likeness to it. And colour it black with your choice of florecent colour or the kind of gel that would have the colour that you want it to look like? One for either side? It is just a suggestion on my part. With the Lshape look that it would be attached to it?

Cyberwolven Wrote:@Nick_
Yeah, what I meant was having toys that completly stray from the concept of Tron. I like a lot of variety too.

Large scale lightcycles are a big plus to me too. Having something that can be displayed on an enertainment center or book would be awesome. I wouldn't mind having an old style Disk and a modern styled one hung up on one of my walls.

@Traahn_
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking too. I'd love to have a collectible figure/statue that glows (awesomly) and doesn't have blubs that burn out. Plus it needs to be able be plugged and/or have replaceable batteries.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cyberwolven
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 6:12 PM
Compucore Wrote:Cyberwoman Why not make a lightcycle out of wood with some likeness to it. And colour it black with your choice of florecent colour or the kind of gel that would have the colour that you want it to look like? One for either side? It is just a suggestion on my part. With the Lshape look that it would be attached to it?

I'm lazy and I want everyone else to do it for me.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 6:38 PM
Not to bug you to death on it. But it can be fun. I'll be doing a little carning myself over here for a friend of mine who has a birthday coming up over here. I'll be using my rotary tool kit to do the engravings on it with some little deco on it. It was just a thought that it would have might have interest you in doing it. WOuld be cool to see something like that for tron. I know I am in the midst of some sort of tron legacy sitdown mame machine for one over here. But I'll have to find a way to use it over here.

Cyberwolven Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:Cyberwoman Why not make a lightcycle out of wood with some likeness to it. And colour it black with your choice of florecent colour or the kind of gel that would have the colour that you want it to look like? One for either side? It is just a suggestion on my part. With the Lshape look that it would be attached to it?

I'm lazy and I want everyone else to do it for me.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cyberwolven
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 10:43 PM
@NickScratch_

You bring up a good point about the lighting. The toy designers might have trouble figuring out how to get the lighting working. The fact that they have to be manufactured makes it even more troublesome.

@Compucore_I'm sure it's fun. I'm just lazy. I'll need to set extra time aside for that.

Carving a Tron lightcycle also brings up another intresting thing..

...3D prints...that would be cool too. Wait, probably too expensive also.

Jademz
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 10:50 PM
Cyberwolven Wrote:The toy designers might have trouble figuring out how to get the lighting working.

people who want to take candy from a child have trouble figuring out lighting.

Cyberwolven
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 10:52 PM
Jademz Wrote:
Cyberwolven Wrote:The toy designers might have trouble figuring out how to get the lighting working.

No people who want to take candy from a child have trouble figuring out lighting.

Here. Have some candy.*gives candy*

You're probably right though.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Jademz
User

on Thursday, August, 06, 2009 11:28 PM
Cyberwolven Wrote:
Here. Have some candy.*gives candy*

mmm TRON candy.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Friday, August, 07, 2009 6:37 PM

Yeah i kow the meaning there is not enough hours during the day to do what I need to do over here. I have a couple of prjects taht I will be working on to do soon and to setup as well over here. Plus with work and all that I have to squeeze every second out of each day to make it worth it's while. And plan the whole thing out.

Bu the 3-d prints would be a good idea as well maybe on a black t-shirt or something like that. Tron related of course.

Cyberwolven Wrote:@NickScratch_

You bring up a good point about the lighting. The toy designers might have trouble figuring out how to get the lighting working. The fact that they have to be manufactured makes it even more troublesome.

@Compucore_I'm sure it's fun. I'm just lazy. I'll need to set extra time aside for that.

Carving a Tron lightcycle also brings up another intresting thing..

...3D prints...that would be cool too. Wait, probably too expensive also.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

The PimpDragon
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2009 6:01 PM
I'd love to have figures as large - and as poseable - as the original Marvel Legends line. Toy Biz did them but when Hasbro took over the line they became cheap, badly sculpted figs and then they became 3 3/4 figs FOR THE SAME PRICE!

Toy Biz could rock them out!

tron4
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 6:09 PM
1. A large disk fresbee with lights, that you can velcro to your back and hit people in the head with.

2. Program helmets with lights you can turn on to show your identity.

3. CGI Program bodysuits.

4. TRON laser guns with a laser and a scope that you can burn things with.

5. Purple MCP ICP Clone cone Action Figure that eats programs.

6. Original TRON 1982 Action Figure with Bruce Boxleitner face.

7. Yori Action Figure with face modeled after Melissa Gilbert.

8. TRON TANK with Tank Gunner Action Figures inside.

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 9:04 PM
@Cam_the_Man:

Of course, T-Shirts! That's a must.

I call Tron glow in the dark Circuit hoodies!

@PimpDragon:

Yeah, large figures are pretty cool. Joke*How'bout a lightcycle replica?*joke They'll never sell that thing.

@tron4:

I can see tons of kids running around and wacking each other in the head with data disks.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 9:43 PM
Cyberwolven, I already mentioned that I think Nerf should make throwing Data disks/ Ring-Disk in the Tron Legacy design and that they should glow in the dark , have a blue, green-yellow, and red versions.

Why nerf?

Because hard plastic would have some people b**ching about "it's a dangerous toy", and such because well most parents don't want their kids throwing a hard plastic ring/disk at each other...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Maxiekat
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 10:54 PM
Someone submitted a Tron themed shirt/hoodie at Threadless.com. It's open for voting for three more days - http://www.threadless.com/submission/224717/Electronic_Gladiator_2_0

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, August, 11, 2009 11:17 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Cyberwolven, I already mentioned that I think Nerf should make throwing Data disks/ Ring-Disk in the Tron Legacy design and that they should glow in the dark , have a blue, green-yellow, and red versions.

Why nerf?

Because hard plastic would have some people b**ching about "it's a dangerous toy", and such because well most parents don't want their kids throwing a hard plastic ring/disk at each other...

Most parents don't care what their kids do until they get hurt in which case they have an opportunity to sue the manufacturer and make some money off the kid's misery.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cyberwolven
User

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2009 12:46 AM
Maxiekat Wrote:Someone submitted a Tron themed shirt/hoodie at Threadless.com. It's open for voting for three more days - http://www.threadless.com/submission/224717/Electronic_Gladiator_2_0

Nice! I'm signing up and voting 5 for that.

@ShadowDragon1_

It's true that some kids might get in trouble for the hard plastic.

I guess they'll have to stick with the soft Nerf toys. No dangerous toys or parts in stores for sure.

Meanwhile I go online and buy the complete replica that is clearly labeled "not a Toy.".

@Tron.dll_

True. There's parents out there who will sue for just about anything.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2009 1:50 AM
Only thing is replica tend to be so dang expensive for me, and I want something cheap I can velco onto my back and that can throw and not maim anyone or my son with.

With nerf disks we can throw the ring disks at each other safely.

I just want them to look pretty good and to glow in the dark, that's *if* Nerf made some.

But I wouldn't sue Aerobie or Frisbee Co. if my son got accidently hit in the head by frisbee or aerobie disk.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Cyberwolven
User

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2009 8:50 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Only thing is replica tend to be so dang expensive for me, and I want something cheap I can velco onto my back and that can throw and not maim anyone or my son with.

With nerf disks we can throw the ring disks at each other safely.

I just want them to look pretty good and to glow in the dark, that's *if* Nerf made some.

But I wouldn't sue Aerobie or Frisbee Co. if my son got accidently hit in the head by frisbee or aerobie disk.

Yeah. As long as it looks good, but isn't too dangerous I'd buy it. I'd like to be able to throw it around without worrying. I'd probably wouldn't be able to afford something too expensive either.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?