Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 first map

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
tron_man_63304
User

first map

on Saturday, May, 16, 2009 1:45 AM
im almost done with my fist map and i need help hoe do you insert spites in to the world and how do you make tank fire do damage to you

Back by Unpopular Demand.

tron_man_63304
User

Re: first map

on Saturday, May, 16, 2009 9:16 PM
any one have any info on how to do that? like v man he makes good maps and good AI in them

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, May, 17, 2009 7:43 PM
figured out the damage thing but still cant ad AI to map its a DM map need help order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, May, 17, 2009 10:14 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #@%$!!!!!!! DEDIT MY MAP STOPED WORKING AND I DIDNT DO ANY THING TO IT BEEN TRYING FOR 2 HOURS UNDOING AND EVERY THING

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, May, 17, 2009 11:27 PM
Creating AI in Dedit can be complicated. I haven't taken a look at DEdit in a while and probably should later on this week. The fact that it runs so slowly on my laptop is what's been keeping from using it. If there was a working Maya 8/9 import/export script it would be a lot quicker for me to use it. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 8:47 PM
yea its cmplecated alrigt i can figure any thing els out but that theres just to many posoble things to attatch or create or link and it just dose not work and the sprite thing just has no link what so ever to any object in the thing

Jademz
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 9:34 PM
I haven't worked with de-edit much but I do recall someone attaching what I'm calling "AI behavior models" model attributes for The AI to mimick the actions of whichever character, the language I'm giving may not be accurate but it's all I can remember without opening up de-edit and asking people who will help me also. I'm a little surprised nobody has described something that would help you. good luck!

Let me know when you need a beta tester.

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 9:37 PM
i will
both of you you are the only ones to respond to the forum post o and by the way i had to complety redo the map but its beter now

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, May, 19, 2009 12:03 AM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you vman just finisd puting a datawrath in my map now if i can figure out the random spawner

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, May, 19, 2009 8:48 AM
Yeah, glad you found some help. Vman knows his stuff!

tron_man_63304
User

on Friday, June, 05, 2009 12:59 AM
hit a few bumps gona take some time to fix maby i will give what i have and you can change it or make sugjestions?

isMetaClass
User

on Friday, June, 05, 2009 3:11 AM
i wish i could help
sounds fun!

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, June, 06, 2009 10:26 PM
hmmmm how do i send a file to some one on here???? i will give you 4 all visions i have at diferent stges of development and see what you think about the general liknes of it and if you can fix or change somethin you can if you have segestions you can tell me here or pm but here would work beta becous every one can read it order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Saturday, June, 06, 2009 10:57 PM
For me, the place I host is not free, it's 99 cents a month, but when one downloads from there it's almost instantly downloaded. Filesavr. They may host for free. I just paid for security and stuff.

So if you find a free filehost, such as filefront, register with the site, upload your file and post the link either publicly or in the PM in this forum. it may be a pain, but that's the only way.

Looking forward to checking it out, sorry I forgot to comment to your post last week.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

data_ghost
User

on Sunday, June, 07, 2009 9:15 AM
For tank fire I vaguely remember there being a object you could add to the world that was basically just the tank's turret. You could set variables on its firing/traversing speed.

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, June, 07, 2009 9:08 PM
k i will use pm so only you 4 people have it cant have it every whare or i cant prove its mine
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Sunday, June, 14, 2009 12:11 AM
im sorry for the delay will send pm's tonight having personal problams

Daddyo
User

on Sunday, June, 14, 2009 2:11 AM
I can host files if you want, just PM me. Otherwise filefront's great to use.

Jademz
User

on Monday, June, 15, 2009 7:33 PM
Hey tron_man, I just looked at your map, it's ok for a first map.. since all I have to compare it to are existing maps, I'll just say it like it is.

the maze you made is very two dimentional. For a simple map full of boxes and like a maze, well, it's a start atleast.
It kinda reminds me of wolfenstein 3D - sorta.

Need a suggestion? hehe

I'll give you a map idea that may fit into what you like, as well as me.

I like to jump and shoot at destructable boxes, and if you want to make it 3 dimentional you need to make that thing about 6 or seven stories. 2 boxes per story.

Widen the halls to double what they are, make it a little bigger, add destructable boxes through half of it, so that when enemies or whatnot are shooting at you it's like major eye-candy. and you can still dodge them.

Make some open rooms, not just a hallway, enough for some melee, and obstacles.

Make the boxes for each level different colors, They could stay a consistent color, if possible they may switch around occasionally. blue, black, purple, black, cyan. or something like that. (consecutive from 1st to 2nd and so on)

In a room central to the map, make a stack of disk arena style rings at the floor level, so that players can mix it up in there, even fall through the bottom to a tough puzzle, or to a derez zone of your liking.

Things that seem cool in a map made of mostly boxes can be really cool, if you design something no-one expects.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, June, 16, 2009 2:26 PM
i tryd a simple 2 level by copying the first one and fliping it and puting it on top but the map dident run it just freezes and makes the game close and this is just the first verson i havent goten to put any destructubles yet and colure changing sounds cool i wanted to make difrent parts of the map difrent kind of stuff so its not just a maze but i cant make the map work if i put to much in it

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 first map