Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 User error Rez file.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

User error Rez file.

on Monday, January, 05, 2009 4:36 PM
I had just recently downloaded the user error mod from tronfaq linked website and installed it with the rez handler without a problem. I was wondering if it is a single game play where I just go in as a new game play or is there something that I am completely missing here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: User error Rez file.

on Monday, January, 05, 2009 4:59 PM

Compucore Wrote:I was wondering if it is a single game play where I just go in as a new game play or is there something that I am completely missing here.
Yes, you're completely correct there. After User Error is installed, you start a new Single Player game to play the new missions.

But, when you click the Tron 2.0 icon and the game launcher appears, you should notice that a new Custom button shows up that wasn't there before. If you click on that button and put an X in the box beside User Error, it will activate the mod.

When a mod gets installed: it's there but it needs to be activated. If you don't activate the mod, you won't notice any difference when you launch and play the game.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2009 8:28 PM
Tronfaq I was taking a look directly at the menuing system itself from tron when just before loading the game itself to either play a single or going online to mlay on one of the servers. I don't see it there to what you had mentioned. I am running the latest patch of 1.42 which is the last one which I got from your website.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2009 9:11 AM

Did you use the "Install Mod .REZ file(s) from Archive" feature from the REZ Handler Main menu, when you installed User Error?

User Error is a mod, and mods are treated differently than maps. If you installed it as a map, that would be the reason why it's not working for you.

If it's installed as a map, use the delete feature and then re-install User Error as a mod.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2009 3:10 PM
OKay I got it to work now. It was just the way how I imported into the game. I thought it was a map like the others instead of a mod like you had mentioned. It is working fine with the others in the same directly imported for playing.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2009 3:22 PM

Great. Glad to hear you got it working. Hope you enjoy the missions.

Compucore
User

on Friday, January, 30, 2009 10:48 PM
Hey TronFAQ What ever happened to tron 2.0 Killer app that was listed from your website. IS it still being worked on still? I went to their website to see if there is aby new updates or new revision. I knew they had to take it offline due to a bug of some sort. Any word of when they will release a newer version?

TronFAQ Wrote:

Great. Glad to hear you got it working. Hope you enjoy the missions.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 31, 2009 9:05 PM

It's still being worked on by myself and some other members of the team. I don't want to give out a release date, because we could easily miss it and then have to guess as to another date. This is what happened before, and we missed several dates.

All I can say is that it will be out this year, and probably sooner rather than later.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, January, 31, 2009 10:09 PM
That's coll and I truely respect that. i was just wondering and thought to inquire about it since there were no really major updates on the site. Instead that it was still being worked on. As for the release date it is cool just work on it and make sure that you get it done right. Tighten that code until it sqweaks. ;D

TronFAQ Wrote:

It's still being worked on by myself and some other members of the team. I don't want to give out a release date, because we could easily miss it and then have to guess as to another date. This is what happened before, and we missed several dates.

All I can say is that it will be out this year, and probably sooner rather than later.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 User error Rez file.