Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 OLD Newbie

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page

OLD Newbie

on Thursday, November, 20, 2008 2:02 PM
Hey Folks:

I became a tron sector member about 4 years ago..I am just getting back on after a while..Been playing 2.0 on my PC for a few years and just found out I can download a patch to allow for multiplayer action..

Any info on what it takes to do this, please let me know..

I just loaded 2.0 on the new PC I just built. It is great as now I can turn on all the high end effects..The video and sound is awesome.

I guess this is a good time to install the patch as I am only into the game a few levels..

Anyone use a trackball (like me?)

Looking forward to derezzing a few of you conscrips..

Aloha,

Mike G
Ellicott City, MD

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: OLD Newbie

on Thursday, November, 20, 2008 2:47 PM

Check out the Mini-FAQ for answers to the most popular questions about Tron 2.0. It has a download link to the patch, and explains some other important things.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=349450

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

on Thursday, November, 20, 2008 3:43 PM
The part about the router ports sounds tricky.. after I load the patch, and then go to multi-player is it possible that it will just work or do I need to do alot of network work..

BTW what does "UNVERIFIED" mean??

Thanks all!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, November, 20, 2008 4:27 PM

Well, generally you only have to worry about forwarding ports on a router when you want to set up a server to host a multiplayer game. Not when you just want to play.

The more likely issue you might run into is the built-in Windows Firewall software (or whatever firewall you're using), will block the game from connecting for the first time and ask if you want to allow it. Then if you say yes, it will remember that choice in the future and you no longer have to worry about it. But when it blocks the game and asks for permission, it might look as if the game has locked up or crashed. Something to keep in mind.

As for "UNVERIFIED", it must have to do with your member profile. Probably your message signature.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

on Thursday, November, 20, 2008 5:39 PM
cool cant wait to try it!! look out my lightscyle is HEMI powered!

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2008 7:14 PM
Well I was able to throw a few disks multi.

It was fun and the maps are very cool.. My wife stood behind me and thought it was pretty cool as well.. I stink! I have to get better.. a couple other players honored my truce and chatted with me a little bit.. One was from Austria! I thought that was pretty neat..

MG

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 OLD Newbie