Any more news on TR2N???

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

Any more news on TR2N???

on Monday, November, 10, 2008 9:01 PM
Greetings Programs:

I've been swinging by the sector several times over the past few weeks just to see if there's any new news on TR2N. I read on Jeff Bridges' site that he just finished filming "Crazy Heart", which means that he should actually be filming TR2N right about now. Any takers on this? Anybody know anything that's going on? Thanks. End of Line.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Jademz
User

Re: Any more news on TR2N???

on Monday, November, 10, 2008 10:03 PM
Yes. The news is, I want to see a science project injected into my sensory organs, TRON 2 must be better than my own senses for me to enjoy it; not the ADD type, not the colors or humor, the sense of survivability, conditioning in a world that could be absolute; first order logic of interpretations.

Memory bioengineered to debase the most persuasive complex commutitive abilities given to a algorithm in any given computer today; the complete classification within popular ideas to base Tron-quantificationabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, November, 10, 2008 10:27 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:Greetings Programs:

I've been swinging by the sector several times over the past few weeks just to see if there's any new news on TR2N. I read on Jeff Bridges' site that he just finished filming "Crazy Heart", which means that he should actually be filming TR2N right about now. Any takers on this? Anybody know anything that's going on? Thanks. End of Line.

The latest news was two days ago, when Disney said that their new television station, entitled "DISNEY X D" (no space between X and D), which is replacing Toon Disney next year, will be "heavily promoting" TR2N among other upcoming studio releases. The channel is going to be directed primarily at boys in the 6-14 range. Sources: TronFAQ and Jim Hill. Keep in mind that this is Jim Hill, and we know how reliable they are.

My prediction for the channel's show schedule:

-Jonas Brothers
-Random Cartoon
-Moar Jonas
-Cartoon yey
-JONASJONASJONAS!
-Cartoonlol
-Joe Jonas Worship Hour
-8 second wtf session with random person

Just a prediction...

I remember Toon Disney in it's early days, Duck Tales, Mighty Ducks, Timone and Poomba, even Sonic the Hedgehog. And not that crappy PoS SonicX Anime, we're talkin' THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bS32-6jMXw

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Monday, November, 10, 2008 11:24 PM
Jademz Wrote:Yes. The news is, I want to see a science project injected into my sensory organs, TRON 2 must be better than my own senses for me to enjoy it; not the ADD type, not the colors or humor, the sense of survivability, conditioning in a world that could be absolute; first order logic of interpretations.

Memory bioengineered to debase the most persuasive complex commutitive abilities given to a algorithm in any given computer today; the complete classification within popular ideas to base Tron-quantification

(spam)
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Meatsack
User

on Sunday, November, 16, 2008 7:17 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:The channel is going to be directed primarily at boys in the 6-14 range.

Users Almighty! Please let this not be an indication of the target audience the writers were directed to have in mind while crafting the script! Can you just imagine the sellout marketing mindset that gave us Ewoks and Jar-Jar Binks colliding with the awesomeness of The Grid?

I'd think that the ideal demographic would be late teen to early 40s technophiles who like computer games. Just my 2 bits...

I am the TRON-Badger!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Any more news on TR2N???