New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
deadly_cookie
User

tr2n will deliver

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 12:45 PM
I'm a bit lazy, but I made a post on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/board/thread/118375494
I dig the trailer, it looks great. I'm glad they are taking Tron to the next level.

I like everything so far (the dark sky, the illumation inside helmets, the animation), except that the characters are connected with the cycles maybe. Tron tanks need to make a return, as well as the recognizers. More thoughts in above link...

Good news for every Tron fan... Tr2n will be great.

TRON.dll
User

Re: tr2n will deliver

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 3:44 PM
I'd have to agree, I personally loved everything about the trailer, except for a very small number of very small issues (i.e. the lightning at the beginning and the not-polygonal clouds). I'd have to agree with you though, the helmets were freaking awesome, imo, even despite everyone else's opinions on how "we've had enough helmets in TRON 2.0". I really think the helmets really contribute to a dark 1980's futuristic feel, it works marvoulously.

Oh, and welcome, enjoy your time at the sector. Seems my "Disney Employees" topic is actually attracting new members, awesome!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 22, 2008 6:14 PM
deadly_cookie Wrote:I'm a bit lazy, but I made a post on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/board/edit/118375494
I dig the trailer, it looks great. I'm glad they are taking Tron to the next level.

I like everything so far (the dark sky, the illumation inside helmets, the animation), except that the characters are connected with the cycles maybe. Tron tanks need to make a return, as well as the recognizers. More thoughts in above link...

Good news for every Tron fan... Tr2n will be great.

Greetings, deadly_cookie and welcome to TRON-Sector!

The fact that the characters are connected to their light cycles is something based on the original light cycle concept. They initially intended to have the light cycle characters have kind of a lobster-like backing to them that connected to the cycles somehow. It was explained (much better than I just put it) in the TRON 20th Anniversary DVD extras. If you don't have the DVD yet, GET IT! If you've got it, check out the extras - ALL sorts of cool stuff in there.

I'm not sure I like the fact that they're connected either, but the concept was seeded in the original film's pre-production. Time will tell how they elaborate on things for the final look in the sequel.

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

xalener
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2008 9:23 PM
What's not to like about the connected riders?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 tr2n will deliver