TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
SuperScooby
User

TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 5:49 PM

Just wondering when people think the TR2N trailer will be released in 1080p (or even 480p for that matter)?

Are we looking at having it this month, or this year even? Or will it never be released?

I keep hearing that it might be in 3d, etc.

Also, just as the cell phone version was leaked onto the net, I wonder if the hd version will be leaked as well, that is, if it isn't legally released anytime soon? Someone must have it somewhere. I know I would pay $10 or so to have it. I can't stop watching the crummy version, the full hd version would be worth at least that amount.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: TR2N trailer in 1080p.

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 6:01 PM

I have a strong feeling we'll be waiting a long time for a high quality version of the trailer. Several months.

You can be sure that anyone at Disney, in possession of the trailer, will take every measure to prevent it from being leaked.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

SuperScooby
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 6:07 PM

I don't think that they took very strong measures though.

I mean, the cell phone version leaked out. If the person who had the cell phone, just happened to have a higher quality cell phone, or vid camera on him, the version on the web would have been much better quality than what we have so far.

Seems like just random bad luck that the person who caught the video had a junky cell phone and was sitting in a bad location in the theatre, etc.

That sort of brings up another thought as well. I wonder if this TR2N trailer will be viewed publicly at any other events?

Are there any events similar to Comicon in the wings anytime soon where it could potentially be shown again in public? (this time with someone in the audience who has a nicer phone\camera).

Any version captured should be better than the version we have so far.

Overmind
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 10:45 PM
This is only a consepttrailer. Like that Halotrailer.
Not sure anything on this trailer will be in the movie.
I dont even think there is a cast ready.
If we are to see this in HD it is gona be on the DVD.

But we might see an anouncementteaser this year, like that first teaser for transformers. To tell the world what they are doing and give the fans something else to drool over than that crappy trailer. but I wouldnt bet a buck on it. Anouncementteasers are realy rare....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 10:54 PM
Overmind Wrote:If we are to see this in HD it is gona be on the DVD.

I dunno, we might end up having to wait until the 20th Anniversary special edition GTI (A futuristic media playing device that doesn't actually stand for anything, it's just three random letters I pressed on my keyboard with my eyes shut while holding down shift).

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SuperScooby
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 11:07 PM

I sure hope we get to see it get officially released. I wonder if anyone reading the forums has any information, and if they do, I hope they tell us. It is an amazing teaser trailer, I would say, the best I have ever seen. I think it blows away the one they had for T2 many years back. I can't name a teaser trailer I liked better than TR2N. I did like the original Sin City trailer though, that one was very good, but I still think TR2N is better and I want it in HD damn it!

Time will tell I guess. Perhaps we could start a bidding war for it. I will pay $14.35 for it. Anyone care to outbid that?

That is almost the price of a regular DVD, but I would watch it over and over many times so it would be worth it for me.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 11:11 PM
Amen. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SuperScooby
User

on Monday, August, 04, 2008 7:48 PM

I think I am going to up the bid to $15.97 for a copy of the TR2N trailer in 1080p.

If this is too low of a price range for early bidding, please let me know what an acceptable price range would be because I want that trailer in HD. I can't stop thinking about how much detail we are missing with that crummy cell phone version.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

SuperScooby
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2008 8:20 AM

I think I am going to have to raise the bid for the TR2N trailer in high-definition to $19.73.

Hopefully someone has it. I really hope it gets released soon. I can't wait.

I just wish we could at least get some more confirmed information about the trailer, or a release date, or anything. This silence is deafening. I hope it changes soon.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2008 8:20 AM
SuperScooby Wrote:
Just wondering when people think the TR2N trailer will be released in 1080p (or even 480p for that matter)?

Are we looking at having it this month, or this year even? Or will it never be released?

I keep hearing that it might be in 3d, etc.

Also, just as the cell phone version was leaked onto the net, I wonder if the hd version will be leaked as well, that is, if it isn't legally released anytime soon? Someone must have it somewhere. I know I would pay $10 or so to have it. I can't stop watching the crummy version, the full hd version would be worth at least that amount.

I don't know, but I know one thing - if Disney can release it online, especially ( I don't understand the "wisdom" of Disney's gatekeepers at times), it would be cool if they released it online in QuickTime HD, like the Transformers trailers were.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

SuperScooby
User

on Saturday, August, 23, 2008 3:19 AM
"I don't know, but I know one thing - if Disney can release it online, especially ( I don't understand the "wisdom" of Disney's gatekeepers at times), it would be cool if they released it online in QuickTime HD, like the Transformers trailers were."

That is what I am thinking, or hell, even 480p would blow away that crazy little cell phone bootleg copy.

What is taking Disney so long to release this trailer? There must be someone who knows exactly why it isn't released yet.

If you are reading this, and you are the person who knows why it is taking so long, or when it will be released, please tell us. Thank You

Now, if the person who knows reads this post, they will have to comply and tell us.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 8:21 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:"I don't know, but I know one thing - if Disney can release it online, especially ( I don't understand the "wisdom" of Disney's gatekeepers at times), it would be cool if they released it online in QuickTime HD, like the Transformers trailers were."

That is what I am thinking, or hell, even 480p would blow away that crazy little cell phone bootleg copy.

What is taking Disney so long to release this trailer? There must be someone who knows exactly why it isn't released yet.

If you are reading this, and you are the person who knows why it is taking so long, or when it will be released, please tell us. Thank You

Now, if the person who knows reads this post, they will have to comply and tell us.

I WISH I had an inside track to Disney - I can't wait for more information to come out about TR2N. Twenty-six years is A LONG TIME to wait for a sequel and I hope it is worth the wait!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 9:08 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
SuperScooby Wrote:"I don't know, but I know one thing - if Disney can release it online, especially ( I don't understand the "wisdom" of Disney's gatekeepers at times), it would be cool if they released it online in QuickTime HD, like the Transformers trailers were."

I WISH I had an inside track to Disney - I can't wait for more information to come out about TR2N. Twenty-six years is A LONG TIME to wait for a sequel and I hope it is worth the wait!

I got an idea... Lets use some ninja skills and sneak in to Disney and raid the place for information... lol... Recon style...

I agree.... 26 years is way way too long...

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 10:09 PM
SuperScooby Wrote:
I think I am going to have to raise the bid for the TR2N trailer in high-definition to $19.73.

Hopefully someone has it. I really hope it gets released soon. I can't wait.

I just wish we could at least get some more confirmed information about the trailer, or a release date, or anything. This silence is deafening. I hope it changes soon.

Rofl. Someone send me the best version possible, I could make 20 bucks.

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 10:10 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:

I got an idea... Lets use some ninja skills and sneak in to Disney and raid the place for information... lol... Recon style...

Aw man don't say that to me.. I'm a recon fool.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 10:42 PM
And don' forget teh beer for infiltration of the disney set. You never know they might go for that as well and give us the nice version of the trailer Qixx.

Qix77 Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

isMetaClass
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 10:49 PM
ninjas!?
beer!?
people this is TRON-SECTOR!

let's just create an invasive program that can evade the Disney security protocols, infiltrate their system and return the file to THE SECTOR!!!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 11:06 PM
Yeah, what he said!

Zenith
User

on Thursday, August, 28, 2008 6:32 AM
LOL .. so we get Kevin Flynn to send in Clu to retrieve the 1080p trailer of TR2N? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

>> 10 rem *CONFORM*
>> 20 goto 10

>> "...and I'm outta the loop"

Alan1
User

on Thursday, August, 28, 2008 2:30 PM
Or maybee I could forge us a group six access
"Now that is a big door!"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N trailer in 1080p.