TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N plot / Flynn

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Logansneo
User

TR2N plot / Flynn

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 2:32 AM
It is pretty early for the plot lines to be detailed officially, but I'll post my views based on the trailer just the same due mostly to my uncontrollable love for all things TRON.

I feel from what was shown in the TR2N trailer that the Flynn we see represented is a beaten down, world weary character quite unlike his former self in TRON. He seems to have escaped within the system he created out of a desire to distance himself from the real world and has instead opted to return to the computer world where maybe he's remembered as a hero at the least, and at most a savior, only to find himself imprisoned by his creations.

The psychology of this possible plot is extremely intriguing; especially if we take into account Flynn's motivations and emotional state from TRON. Because of his 'lone-wolf' nature if feel it's safe to assume he has most likely once again fallen out of touch with those closest to him, disengaged himself from society, both corporately and personally, and become disillusioned with humanity.

His perceptions were opened up by his experiences within the digital realm and his understanding of a living society functioning within the computer system would have made lasting effects on him. Having to leave behind those he had saved behind must have been quite jarring and even though we see his joy at returning to the 'real-world' and taking over ENCOM at the end of TRON, he would constantly be reminded of how impactful his actions had been in the digital world and contrast that with what he was making of his life in our world as well as how he might still be affecting those on the other side by making video games that could potentially torture and kill programs. If he were to remain successful at ENCOM he would have to compartmentalize his feelings and experiences so as not to affect his judgment in running a game/software corporation. He would literally have to make himself believe that what had happened in the computer had all just been a hallucination.

But over time the truth would haunt him, coming to him in dreams and nightmares of what really happened and he would have to choose between losing his mind or accepting that it all had happened. Once that decision is made Flynn would most likely be unable to continue running ENCOM the way he had been. Now the corporation he had been running who's only interest is profit would see his views of a world within the computer as lunacy! Flynn would be seen as insane even by those close to him, save maybe Lora and possibly Alan, but without any REAL proof even they would wonder if Flynn was losing his mind.

This isolation would fuel Flynn's detachment from the human world, and I see him returning to the digital realm to find the acceptance and understanding he so desires. But upon his return he finds that not only has he been hailed a hero but is held in a god-like status by programs. All programs accept for those that feel his presence would circumvent their assention to power.

And because of this these antagonist programs have trapped Flynn in the digital world where his control over their actions is limited and Flynn has been locked away where he can't escape, neutralized.

And with this logic we can now see the character represented in the TR2N teaser riding the yellow cycle is not 'CLU' per say, as CLU was derezed, but a guardian/security program keeping watch over Flynn's incarceration and that the hapless game program riding the blue cycle unintentionally runs into 'CLU' through the course of a game. This would explain the chase and why the program says "It's just a game!" and also why 'CLU' dispatches him without any regard.

How Flynn reacts to the unfolding drama below his prison cell is indicative of just how long he's likely been there. His monk-like posture and dress indicates he most likely has resigned himself to his fate at this point. I hope that those in charge of writing this film take the material as seriously as we do, and from what we have seen it looks as though they just might. Here's hoping Disney gets around to releasing an official teaser online or theatrically very, VERY soon!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

RenegadeProgram
User

Re: TR2N plot / Flynn

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 7:47 AM
Logansneo Wrote:It is pretty early for the plot lines to be detailed officially, but I'll post my views based on the trailer just the same due mostly to my uncontrollable love for all things TRON.

I feel from what was shown in the TR2N trailer that the Flynn we see represented is a beaten down, world weary character quite unlike his former self in TRON. He seems to have escaped within the system he created out of a desire to distance himself from the real world and has instead opted to return to the computer world where maybe he's remembered as a hero at the least, and at most a savior, only to find himself imprisoned by his creations.

The psychology of this possible plot is extremely intriguing; especially if we take into account Flynn's motivations and emotional state from TRON. Because of his 'lone-wolf' nature if feel it's safe to assume he has most likely once again fallen out of touch with those closest to him, disengaged himself from society, both corporately and personally, and become disillusioned with humanity.

His perceptions were opened up by his experiences within the digital realm and his understanding of a living society functioning within the computer system would have made lasting effects on him. Having to leave behind those he had saved behind must have been quite jarring and even though we see his joy at returning to the 'real-world' and taking over ENCOM at the end of TRON, he would constantly be reminded of how impactful his actions had been in the digital world and contrast that with what he was making of his life in our world as well as how he might still be affecting those on the other side by making video games that could potentially torture and kill programs. If he were to remain successful at ENCOM he would have to compartmentalize his feelings and experiences so as not to affect his judgment in running a game/software corporation. He would literally have to make himself believe that what had happened in the computer had all just been a hallucination.

But over time the truth would haunt him, coming to him in dreams and nightmares of what really happened and he would have to choose between losing his mind or accepting that it all had happened. Once that decision is made Flynn would most likely be unable to continue running ENCOM the way he had been. Now the corporation he had been running who's only interest is profit would see his views of a world within the computer as lunacy! Flynn would be seen as insane even by those close to him, save maybe Lora and possibly Alan, but without any REAL proof even they would wonder if Flynn was losing his mind.

This isolation would fuel Flynn's detachment from the human world, and I see him returning to the digital realm to find the acceptance and understanding he so desires. But upon his return he finds that not only has he been hailed a hero but is held in a god-like status by programs. All programs accept for those that feel his presence would circumvent their assention to power.

And because of this these antagonist programs have trapped Flynn in the digital world where his control over their actions is limited and Flynn has been locked away where he can't escape, neutralized.

And with this logic we can now see the character represented in the TR2N teaser riding the yellow cycle is not 'CLU' per say, as CLU was derezed, but a guardian/security program keeping watch over Flynn's incarceration and that the hapless game program riding the blue cycle unintentionally runs into 'CLU' through the course of a game. This would explain the chase and why the program says "It's just a game!" and also why 'CLU' dispatches him without any regard.

How Flynn reacts to the unfolding drama below his prison cell is indicative of just how long he's likely been there. His monk-like posture and dress indicates he most likely has resigned himself to his fate at this point. I hope that those in charge of writing this film take the material as seriously as we do, and from what we have seen it looks as though they just might. Here's hoping Disney gets around to releasing an official teaser online or theatrically very, VERY soon!
Logansneo:

That's an extremely good description of what may be happening in the sequel. I agree with most of what you said, and I'll also say this: maybe in his disengagement from humanity, due to a loss of faith in it, he has become involved in some type of spiritualist meditation (maybe Hinduism or something), and maybe this meditation he has evolved to the point ,where he can connect with the digital world without even logging in. I wonder if he's still with ENCOM, if ENCOM even still exists, or if the film is going the route of the TRON 2.0 game, with the fCON company. . .

After having watched the TR2N trailer several times, I also think that the yellow program (who I'm calling CLU 2.0, an upgraded version of Flynn's former security program from TR1N) has maybe gone rogue, and is causing Flynn alot of discomfort, sadness, and pain.

An interesting possible parallel is that maybe "Clu 2.0" (again, that's MY name for him as we don't know yet what Kosinski or Lisberger have called him) is going the route that the MCP was going in TR1N - becoming a megalomaniac rogue program, taking over the system and incrementally destroying the system and programs in it, without no remorse or care at all. I wonder if, had the plot in TR1N been different, if Dillinger would have eventually deleted Sark and the MCP, as we all know the MCP was getting out of hand. Maybe the MCP would have derezzed Sark at some point, thinking that Sark had become a useless unnecessary thing. Hmmmmm. . . . . .

Can't wait to see TR2N and I hope that Flynn hasn't gone to the darkside. We'll see in a couple years.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Overmind
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 11:33 AM
Thats a lot of thoughts from a consepttrailer
But I cant help makin plots myself.

Flynn is now white. Not blue/yellow/red/green.
His old blue was given him by the MCP, a prisoners dress.

He returned voluntery. I doubt he will fall for an abduction again. So why return? Did someone call or was it a desire?
I am temptet do go for the desire, and what he desires is to wield his userpowers. In the digital world he is a walking diety.

Wether he is there for ruling, saving the day or becoming a digital god .....? Its hard to tell, but I think I am on the right track.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 12:23 PM
Overmind Wrote:Thats a lot of thoughts from a consepttrailer
But I cant help makin plots myself.

Flynn is now white. Not blue/yellow/red/green.
His old blue was given him by the MCP, a prisoners dress.

He returned voluntery. I doubt he will fall for an abduction again. So why return? Did someone call or was it a desire?
I am temptet do go for the desire, and what he desires is to wield his userpowers. In the digital world he is a walking diety.

Wether he is there for ruling, saving the day or becoming a digital god .....? Its hard to tell, but I think I am on the right track.

Hey Overmind:

At this point, while all three of us may be on to something, it's really just speculation - until it gets closer to the release of TR2N, or unless Kosinski and Lisberger reveal some plot information before the movie comes out.

I'll definitely agree with you that Flynn returned to the digital realm out of a desire - possibly a desire to reconnect to the computer (where ALL users are regarded as deities) and also maybe because he had lost all faith in humanity and the human world, hence the spiritualism he seems to have adopted in the trailer. We'll see.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Daddyo
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 3:23 PM
Cool thread! Would you guys like to be added to the plot game over here? TR2N Plot Guessing Game
Only other rule, if your a writer for the movie...you don't get to play unless your just trying to throw us off!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 4:51 PM
I like the idea that Flynn isn't actually "logged in" the best. If he were appearing as a White program that'd be one thing, but in the form we see him in the trailer, it seems that digitization has done absolutely NOTHING to him.

I've always seen the circuitry 'suits' not as clothes, but as an actual part of a Program's body. It's not something you can peel off at the end of the day to take a shower. In fact, you don't need to shower, cuz you don't sweat and have B.O. etc. That's just not the way I ever thought things worked in Tron. Anymore than something like... parking a lightcycle on the street while you go into a building. They rez out. A cycle is never present if someone isn't riding it. Then again, they also didn't have toggle switches for their lights and jetwalls. Canyons weren't made of actual rock (like the one in the trailer seems to be).

Seeing Flynn in the digital world without any circuits on him just doesn't make sense to me. The room he's in seems equally detached from the digital world as his clothes are. So something very odd is going on, or Disney is just completely off their rocker. (unfortunately, option two is the most likely. Disney has already done their one big movie franchise of the decade, and that's POTC. after they've done something right, they typically do 100 things wrong before they get anything right again).

'>

FusionAddict
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 6:05 PM
Fifty bucks says the SDCC footage never appears in the finished film.

PROOF. OF. CONCEPT.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 6:28 PM
Daddyo Wrote:Cool thread! Would you guys like to be added to the plot game over here? TR2N Plot Guessing Game
Only other rule, if your a writer for the movie...you don't get to play unless your just trying to throw us off!

I'd love to be in that TR2N Plot Guessing Game, and no I don't write for the movie, or any movie (though that's one of my dreams, as I LOVE to write). I'll mosey on over there and check it out. Thanks for the invite! End of Line.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

lurkinghorror
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 6:30 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:Fifty bucks says the SDCC footage never appears in the finished film.

PROOF. OF. CONCEPT.

No bet there.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 6:52 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:I like the idea that Flynn isn't actually "logged in" the best. If he were appearing as a White program that'd be one thing, but in the form we see him in the trailer, it seems that digitization has done absolutely NOTHING to him.

I've always seen the circuitry 'suits' not as clothes, but as an actual part of a Program's body. It's not something you can peel off at the end of the day to take a shower. In fact, you don't need to shower, cuz you don't sweat and have B.O. etc. That's just not the way I ever thought things worked in Tron. Anymore than something like... parking a lightcycle on the street while you go into a building. They rez out. A cycle is never present if someone isn't riding it. Then again, they also didn't have toggle switches for their lights and jetwalls. Canyons weren't made of actual rock (like the one in the trailer seems to be).

Seeing Flynn in the digital world without any circuits on him just doesn't make sense to me. The room he's in seems equally detached from the digital world as his clothes are. So something very odd is going on, or Disney is just completely off their rocker. (unfortunately, option two is the most likely. Disney has already done their one big movie franchise of the decade, and that's POTC. after they've done something right, they typically do 100 things wrong before they get anything right again).

Greetings, Programs. I humbly ask that you please forgive me for the "data stream" that follows, but I'm excited about the possibilities of the plot in TR2N: As far as the digitization thing, maybe it's gotten to the point where Flynn has gotten used to the effects of going back and forth between the two realms, and that the digitization process (as the screenwriters may have written it now) is now a metaphor for a similar process one goes through when they meditate, i.e., getting your mind clear, so that your spirit and soul can successfully journey and/or transition to a tranquil place where one can connect with another realm. It's quite interesting to me that one of the visual motifs that stands out in TRON is the image of flying through a tunnel towards an electronic world. In a round-about way, it reminds me of all those NDEs (Near-Death-Experiences) I've heard and read about where people discuss flying through a tunnel towards a light. Wonder what Syd Mead, III, and the other effects companies, as well as Lisberger himself, were thinking when they scripted and designed that scene? That's one question I'd love to ask those guys.

In regards to the suits/programs' bodies, given the visual aesthetic of the first film and TRON 2.0, seeing Flynn in the digital world without circuits on him doesn't make sense. However, then again, programs really are nothing more than lines of code, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it only be logical for electronic devices (not programs) to have circuits? I mean, what justifies programs having conduits through which power travel?

I was watching TRON again recently, and after seeing the new trailer repeatedly and thinking about TRON (and a fanfic that's been boiling in my head for weeks which I'm calling, "TRON: THE 3RD SECTOR"), that's one thing I was thinking about - why Lisberger and Syd Mead gave something created by lines of code, electrical circuits. I figured maybe it was more of a visual embellishment, a design element thrown in to show the program's psychological or "biological/physiological" (since these are programs, not biological organisms) state of being ,enabling the film viewer to connect psychologically and visually with the characters on screen. If I ever get the chance to meet Steven Lisberger and the amazing Syd Mead, that's another point I'd definitely pick their brains on.

I know one thing for sure: I cannot wait to start seeing more stuff on TR2N and of course, to see the finished product in the movie theater. End of Line.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 7:10 PM
They've always been referred to as circuits among fans, but I do sort of wonder if they were ever meant to literally be circuits. If they had wanted the Programs to literally be wearing circuits, they could've fashioned suits with circuit boards plastered all over them. This wasn't done. The Programs are also never seen wearing any other kind of electronic component. There are no capacitors, resistors, ect (the vacuum tube guy I always assumed was just done as an easter egg of sorts) on the suits.

I've always seen the circuits as being the 'veins' of the Programs. All but the most primitive animals have a circulatory system, or more basically, a system of pathways that allow energy to be easily transferred to all parts of the body. In the case of an electronic-based being, circuits or wires make the most sense for this. The idea that the circuits serve this purpose is further evidenced by the Programs 'lighting up' when during intense physical feats, struck by a weapon, or... smooching. The circuits glow brighter when things like this happen because more energy is bring transferred. It's essentially the same with humans when their blood pressure or pulse rises. Additionally, when a Program is near death, it has been seen on more than one occasion that the circuits start to flicker and dim.

The shapes and patterns obviously are an aesthetic choice though. Quite simply, it looks really cool.

'>

Cam_the_Man
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 7:34 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:They've always been referred to as circuits among fans, but I do sort of wonder if they were ever meant to literally be circuits. If they had wanted the Programs to literally be wearing circuits, they could've fashioned suits with circuit boards plastered all over them. This wasn't done. The Programs are also never seen wearing any other kind of electronic component. There are no capacitors, resistors, ect (the vacuum tube guy I always assumed was just done as an easter egg of sorts) on the suits.

I've always seen the circuits as being the 'veins' of the Programs. All but the most primitive animals have a circulatory system, or more basically, a system of pathways that allow energy to be easily transferred to all parts of the body. In the case of an electronic-based being, circuits or wires make the most sense for this. The idea that the circuits serve this purpose is further evidenced by the Programs 'lighting up' when during intense physical feats, struck by a weapon, or... smooching. The circuits glow brighter when things like this happen because more energy is bring transferred. It's essentially the same with humans when their blood pressure or pulse rises. Additionally, when a Program is near death, it has been seen on more than one occasion that the circuits start to flicker and dim.

The shapes and patterns obviously are an aesthetic choice though. Quite simply, it looks really cool.

What he said

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Jademz
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 9:32 PM
Flynn resembles the Tower guardian Dumont hehe. w a beard..

ok here's a thought on what info is given.

1.)Flynn's program could have a unseen fortress on the LC grid where he may be witnessing the persistence of system in distress, and he may be in contact w/ his user.

another possibly:
Flynn is digitized, he's lured the system warrior to his sector, to querry his processes. hmm. shake him up. The passage resembles an old routine used to escape the grid, and he may have a trap there.

IDK. heh. Why he's wearing white? maybe his success in defeating the MCP gave him a more angelic appearance... Some ppl make the MCP column of fire and Moses in cartoons.(SouthPark)
after falling into teh MCP and gutting him...
he needs no circuitry now. He glows if you make him angry. He's mad and bored and makes bad weather.

Someone is overclocking in the lab to beat the system warriors on the grid, and he's got to stop him before system warming destroys the lab. So he gives him instructions to find him to tell him to slow down his processes. The system is at stake now. ok I'm joking.

About the lack of circuitry.. that may change depending on the glam inside the scenery. perhaps Flynn was in his room, and didn't get dressed yet. So the need for clothing is the same as you would imagine.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2008 10:33 PM
lurkinghorror Wrote:
FusionAddict Wrote:Fifty bucks says the SDCC footage never appears in the finished film.

PROOF. OF. CONCEPT.

No bet there.

Careful! We don't want you getting in trouble with disney because they think you're leaking info on the movie! (I say that because you work for a company very close to Disney)

I really hope the new lightcycles gameplay is kept. I think a really fun game could be made from that alone. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Logansneo
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 2:38 AM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:[

Greetings, Programs. I humbly ask that you please forgive me for the "data stream" that follows, but I'm excited about the possibilities of the plot in TR2N: As far as the digitization thing, maybe it's gotten to the point where Flynn has gotten used to the effects of going back and forth between the two realms, and that the digitization process (as the screenwriters may have written it now) is now a metaphor for a similar process one goes through when they meditate, i.e., getting your mind clear, so that your spirit and soul can successfully journey and/or transition to a tranquil place where one can connect with another realm. It's quite interesting to me that one of the visual motifs that stands out in TRON is the image of flying through a tunnel towards an electronic world. In a round-about way, it reminds me of all those NDEs (Near-Death-Experiences) I've heard and read about where people discuss flying through a tunnel towards a light. Wonder what Syd Mead, III, and the other effects companies, as well as Lisberger himself, were thinking when they scripted and designed that scene? That's one question I'd love to ask those guys.

In regards to the suits/programs' bodies, given the visual aesthetic of the first film and TRON 2.0, seeing Flynn in the digital world without circuits on him doesn't make sense. However, then again, programs really are nothing more than lines of code, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it only be logical for electronic devices (not programs) to have circuits? I mean, what justifies programs having conduits through which power travel?

I was watching TRON again recently, and after seeing the new trailer repeatedly and thinking about TRON (and a fanfic that's been boiling in my head for weeks which I'm calling, "TRON: THE 3RD SECTOR"), that's one thing I was thinking about - why Lisberger and Syd Mead gave something created by lines of code, electrical circuits. I figured maybe it was more of a visual embellishment, a design element thrown in to show the program's psychological or "biological/physiological" (since these are programs, not biological organisms) state of being ,enabling the film viewer to connect psychologically and visually with the characters on screen. If I ever get the chance to meet Steven Lisberger and the amazing Syd Mead, that's another point I'd definitely pick their brains on.

I know one thing for sure: I cannot wait to start seeing more stuff on TR2N and of course, to see the finished product in the movie theater. End of Line.

I have to agree that Flynn without the circuit-suit is different, but as you mentioned programs would n't be constructed of electronics. Also through all of this keep in mind that TR2N will most likely take place now or in the not too distant future and technological advances in software and hardware should be taken into account, i.e. the free-form Light Cycle battle, the loser of that battle not derezzing upon impact like losers in the first film, and the general design of the game grid/digital world. The digital world itself has probably changed considerably over the 26 year span separating these films.

Advances would also have been developed in the intervening years for the digitizing process so who's to say Flynn or those he employs haven't been successfully transporting in ways we can't imagine, though I think that it would benefit TR2N to not stray too far from the original in methods of travel between worlds as to keep both films connected on that basic level. But by making it a bit more refined, more manageable to the traveler and possibly a bit grander in scale would be very nice to see.

I think the details of why these characters look the way they do is important to the story, especially in building a cohesive TRON universe, but I personally feel that character development and motivations are more important to me than trying to understand why it doesn't look exactly the same. A flashback or prologue would bring the audience up to speed quickly enough to get us into the new film.

Is this not FRICKIN' awesome!!! There's going to be a NEW TRON MOVIE!!!!!! ) Damn! I still can't get over cool that is! I truly hope that Bruce and Cindy get involved again, and seeing David Warner play some part, even small would ROCK! I could even see someone like Alan Rickman picking up where Warner left off. And if they were bring young blood into this film, which I'm sure they will, my vote for young leading role would be Milo Ventimiglia from the Heroes tv show.

laphtiya
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 3:40 PM
Maybe Flynn doesnt have the program suit because he has found a way to get rid of it. Remember he is a User and was only just descovering his powers near the end or Tron. What we do not know is:

1) How long Flynn has been inside the system

2) Do the users have a limit to their powers? Or is it just down to experiance? As in the better programmer you are means you have more control within the system.

Flynn might have just figured out a way to represent himself properly within the system. Clu could just be an upgrade. OR Flynn has redigitized all those programs that were derezed. We all remember him saying he shouldnt have written all those tank programs, he could have his own army.

But again this is assuming he is bad and not a captive or perhaps he has lost his user powers because he has been a part of the system for too long. Or he could be up to something, as in trying to stop all the users in the world abusing the programs in the digital one. Deleting programs when they are no longer needed and flat out killing them for their own amusement in games......Could Flynn be planning to send a message to the world? Could it set up a Tron 3 when the Hero realises Flynns vision and decides to take on the Crusade for himself? Who knows?

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 7:53 PM
Programs entering the real world?

Wow... I just... can't even imagine how messed up that would be.

That'd all seem to be countrary to Flynn's original destiny in Tron though wouldn't it? He came to help Tron destroy the MCP so that Programs could restore contact with the Users, and now he shows up to lead the Programs in a revolt against them?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 7:58 PM

Tron Fanatic Wrote:Programs entering the real world?

It was going to be part of the plot for the cancelled TRON 3.0 game. (I don't think I'm giving away any big trade secret by saying that.)

Actually, wait . . . you were there when we met up with DaveTRON, so you should remember that.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 01, 2008 8:32 PM

That'd all seem to be countrary to Flynn's original destiny in Tron though wouldn't it? He came to help Tron destroy the MCP so that Programs could restore contact with the Users, and now he shows up to lead the Programs in a revolt against them?

You don't have to imagine. It was called Automan.

laphtiya
User

on Sunday, August, 03, 2008 9:37 AM

That'd all seem to be countrary to Flynn's original destiny in Tron though wouldn't it? He came to help Tron destroy the MCP so that Programs could restore contact with the Users, and now he shows up to lead the Programs in a revolt against them?

Well no Flynn came to get some dirt on the guy who got him canned so he could prove to the world he programmed Space Paranoids. He had no intention on defeating the MCP until he got caught up in it all. Like he said himself "You keep doing what it looks like your supposed to be doing"
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TR2N plot / Flynn