Killer App Patch Multipalyer

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shakezuulla
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 12:43 PM
Hello all!

I tried searching around the message board for answer but failed to find one...

I just installed the Killer App patch for the game and now when I go to Multiplayer and try to play an internet game there is none available. Does this happen when you install the patch? It recommened that I install the "Unoffical 1.42" patch so I did.

Appreciate any help if possible.

TRON.dll
User

Re: Killer App Patch Multipalyer

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 12:49 PM
Woah, I thought the Killer App Mod was taken down, lol.

The reason you don't see any servers is because the game only lists servers that are running the mod you have activated (if you have a mod activated). If you want to play online, go to the Killer App Mod Manager (should be in your start menu) and click Disable Mod. Now, the mod is disabled, and you should be able to see all the servers again.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

shakezuulla
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 12:53 PM
thank you!

Yeah I noticed it was down, but I found a download for it online the other day...or at least I think that it is it? When I play the game it displays Killer App 1.42 patch or something like that on the loading screens...plus the "Nvida the only way to play" logo is gone and is replaced with something else.

Does any of this sound like the correct patch?

I'll try what you suggest, I hope it works.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 1:06 PM
Yeah, you've got the right deal.

There's another version of the KA Mod coming out soon, not sure when, though. Unfortunately, because not too many people have the killer app mod right now, let alone even know about it, not too many people want to pay money to run a dedicated server with the mod.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 1:37 PM

Just to clarify, the Killer App mod is not a true patch, in the sense of the word. It's a mod that can be enabled and disabled. A patch is permanent.

However, the mod does fix some things and add new features.

Everybody needs to be using the mod, in order to play online together. If you're the only person using the mod, you won't see anyone else online until you disable the mod. This is explained in the documentation that came with it.

There's another version of the mod coming out in the future, with additional improvements. When it does, we'll probably see some people using it. But for now, the current version has been withdrawn from circulation. If there are any sites still hosting it, it's because they've ignored requests to remove it.

The new version IS being worked on, despite appearances to the contrary. But progress has been very slow, due to real life concerns for some of the team members involved.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

shakezuulla
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 3:34 PM
Thanks for all your help...

Should I not be using this MOD?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2008 3:42 PM

It's up to you. Think of it as something to mess around with for now, to have fun with. Until the new version is released. It can always be disabled, to allow you to play online when nobody else is using it.

Just remember that when you save games in Single Player with the mod enabled, they won't load when it's disabled. It's best to have the mod disabled for now, if you intend to play through the entire Single Player game.

So basically . . . experiment with it, have fun, and wait for the next version to be released.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer