Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON FANFIC IDEA UPDATE - THE 3RD SECTOR ***(UPDATE AS OF 3/11/2012)***

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 1:45 PM
Greetings, Programs, ISOs, Basics, Independents, and I/O Tower Guardians of Tron-Sector:

I've finally got some pages of the very very rough draft of my W-I-P (Work In Progress) Fan Fic Screenplay done. I'm new to file hosting, so if anyone knows of a better way to post pdfs online for people to read, please let me know.

Without further ado, here it is for your reading pleasure (it's a secure download):
http://www.filedropper.com/the3rdsctrpdf1.

SOME HIGHLIGHTS:

*The first 6-7 minutes take place in 1986, and then from the 7-minute mark on, we are in 1989, before and after Kevin Flynn disappears;
*We do see a certain character whom many say (like myself) should have been in Legacy and who really should be in TR3N;
*The first 6-7 minutes show us some established characters, especially a certain popcorn-loving co-worker
*There is a reference to a certain film which TRON borrows from in the model # of the fictitious 1980s best-selling ENCOM home video game console;
*There is a reference to a certain 1970 song which was sampled by Janet Jackson and Q-Tip, and it is mentioned by Dr. Walter Gibbs, who was re-promoted back to his former Head of R&D position;
*We meet our new main character about 7 minutes in and learn some of what he's going through*
*The beginning is somewhat slow, but will pick up*
*Some interesting use of symbolism*

ENJOY! and let me know what you guys think. Thanks to all programs and for TRON-SECTOR for the opportunity! While I'm strictly doing this for my own love of Tron, and not for money-making, if it ever does get picked up, I will certainly share the good fortune with you all. Thank you and have a great day!

Respectfully,

RenegadeProgram.exeabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: TRON FANFIC IDEA UPDATE - THE 3RD SECTOR ***(UPDATE AS OF 3/11/2012)***

on Thursday, June, 13, 2013 11:58 AM
Greetings Programs:

RenegadeProgram.exe here, and I've got some fan art (drawn by yours truly) to go with my W-I-P Tron-based Fanfic screenplay, "THE 3RD SECTOR". Here's a couple links - more to come:

http://onyxpen.deviantart.com/art/Aryeh-exe-2-Full-Body-Shot-377683731
http://onyxpen.deviantart.com/art/Aryeh1-377680721
Enjoy! End of Line.

Thanks,

RenegadeProgram.exeabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art