Fan Fiction & Art 
 TRON FANFIC IDEA UPDATE - THE 3RD SECTOR ***(UPDATE AS OF 3/11/2012)***

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2008 1:45 PM
Greetings, Programs, ISOs, Basics, Independents, and I/O Tower Guardians of Tron-Sector:

I've finally got some pages of the very very rough draft of my W-I-P (Work In Progress) Fan Fic Screenplay done. I'm new to file hosting, so if anyone knows of a better way to post pdfs online for people to read, please let me know.

Without further ado, here it is for your reading pleasure (it's a secure download):
http://www.filedropper.com/the3rdsctrpdf1.

SOME HIGHLIGHTS:

*The first 6-7 minutes take place in 1986, and then from the 7-minute mark on, we are in 1989, before and after Kevin Flynn disappears;
*We do see a certain character whom many say (like myself) should have been in Legacy and who really should be in TR3N;
*The first 6-7 minutes show us some established characters, especially a certain popcorn-loving co-worker
*There is a reference to a certain film which TRON borrows from in the model # of the fictitious 1980s best-selling ENCOM home video game console;
*There is a reference to a certain 1970 song which was sampled by Janet Jackson and Q-Tip, and it is mentioned by Dr. Walter Gibbs, who was re-promoted back to his former Head of R&D position;
*We meet our new main character about 7 minutes in and learn some of what he's going through*
*The beginning is somewhat slow, but will pick up*
*Some interesting use of symbolism*

ENJOY! and let me know what you guys think. Thanks to all programs and for TRON-SECTOR for the opportunity! While I'm strictly doing this for my own love of Tron, and not for money-making, if it ever does get picked up, I will certainly share the good fortune with you all. Thank you and have a great day!

Respectfully,

RenegadeProgram.exeabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: TRON FANFIC IDEA UPDATE - THE 3RD SECTOR ***(UPDATE AS OF 3/11/2012)***

on Thursday, June, 13, 2013 11:58 AM

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art