TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
tron_man_63304
User

Re: TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:03 PM
yay!!

i have to say this has been a while. when i got tron 2.0 it was when you had just taken back the other version so this is my first time

startin my server in 10 mins and joining

Back by Unpopular Demand.

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:09 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I have to run TRON 2.0 at almost all lowest settings and it usually runs smoothly. However, no matter what settings I'm running on, I cannot run Vman's DMworld map.

I meet all requirements except:

RAM: I have around 300MB
Graphics Card: I've been using a 64MB nVidia card from 2001-2002

Do you think it'll work?

wow man thats the same as my old sony viao laptop

O_O its stuck on the old version sitll installed Png

GREAT it crashed the installer and it wont let me re install it until i uninstall it but how do i do that?

help!

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:32 PM
How often does anyone play multiplayer anymore? Every time i check the servers, there's no one in them.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:35 PM
i will be on latter today if someone can help me (i think i saw you on the server list after my installer crashed)

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:37 PM
Yeah, that was me 'experimenting' with different maps.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tron_man_63304
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 1:48 PM
i will let yo uknow if i get it to work but i think i need to uninstall and reinstall (means not until late tonight ) man this sucks for me (every thing always go's wrong for me IE: im the last one to get the badge, my computter i bought was discontinued and there were no more EVEN tho i had payed for one, my grandfathers table saw caught on fire and almost burned my grandfathers house down after i used it, the brake light switch on my truck stopped working right before my drivers test, (the list go's on but im getting off subject) "etcetera, etcetera, etcetera" )

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 2:01 PM
Client MFC App has stopped working?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 2:43 PM

Jazz Ad Wrote:
Link to unofficial patch in your html readme is dead.
Hmm, damn. There are two links in the readme to the patch. One is at the top, and that one is fine. But there's a second link, and that one is somehow missing the letter "l" at the end of the address. It ends in ".htm" instead of ".html". Don't know how that crept in.

I hope you solve your problem after having installed the mod. It's odd that it installed but then doesn't work. There are a lot of checks and safeguards in place to prevent that.

It's possible that maybe you ran out of hard disk space while installing it? The patching process might have used too much space. What's known as the .REZ file for the mod is created during the install, and it requires up to 1 GB of temporary space. The .REZ file might be incomplete. It should be about 1.2 GB in size. (Tron 2.0\Custom\Mods\Retail\Killer_App_Mod.REZ)

NX11592 Wrote:
Do you need to install Rez Handler to get all the maps then Install Killer App Mod.
Doesn't matter which order you do it in. But yes, I'd recommend using Rez Handler to install the maps.

Also about my issue with the god mode cheat when the mod manager is run in Admin its off.

But while not running in admin it checked as if its on.
When I try to go uncheck it I get the TCDG error.
Try this:

Go into your Tron 2.0 folder. Go into "Custom", then "Mods". Finally, go into the "Retail" folder. Look for a file named "Settings.ini". Delete it. Now try again.

tron_man_63304 Wrote:
GREAT it crashed the installer and it wont let me re install it until i uninstall it but how do i do that?

help!
I left you a reply on LDSO with some advice that might help.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 3:02 PM
I tried deleting the settings file. Then start up the mod manager it still will give the TDGC folder error, but in game the god mode is off.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 3:24 PM

NX11592 Wrote:Then start up the mod manager it still will give the TDGC folder error
One more thing to check:

Look in your Tron 2.0 folder. Is there a folder named "_tcdg"? Delete the underscore so it's named "tcdg" instead.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 3:55 PM
No underscore on the TDCG file. I've also tried removing the game, but everytime I reinstall I tell it to delete all profiles and saves. After the install I still have all the old settings and profiles.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 4:51 PM

NX11592 Wrote:I've also tried removing the game, but everytime I reinstall I tell it to delete all profiles and saves. After the install I still have all the old settings and profiles.
It wouldn't have been necessary to uninstall the game. (Also, the mod should be uninstalled first before uninstalling the game.) At this point, it would probably be best to just delete the Tron 2.0 folder and start over again.

The problem you were having had to be something simple, and we were going through a process of elimination. I still had some suggestions for you. Now it probably won't matter, if you're going to re-install from scratch.

But if it does happen again, I'll be here to help.

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 5:03 PM
I removed everything (after several tries) starting the K:APP first and now its working fine. No more errors.

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 5:37 PM
Could somebody help me? Tron 2.0 won't run because Client MFC application has stopped working.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 6:08 PM

Ianlis Wrote:
Could somebody help me? Tron 2.0 won't run because Client MFC application has stopped working.
Probably because you just installed Tron 2.0 in Vista or 7 and are not running the game in Administrator mode. I'll repeat the notice in the first post (I just made it stand out more).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you just did a fresh install of TRON 2.0 on Vista or Windows 7, make sure you are running the game in Administrator mode. Otherwise, the game will not create certain files the mod needs to install. You will get a "TRON 2.0 has not been run before" error when attempting to install the mod.

To prevent this: Right click the TRON 2.0 shortcut icon, choose Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, and put a checkmark in the "Run this program as an administrator" box. Then run the game at least once.

The game may also crash with a Client MFC error after the mod has been installed if Administrator mode is not enabled.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Ianlis
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 6:30 PM
Now the game runs, but the screen is black.

NX11592
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 8:14 PM
In single player you can change Jet to the KMX look?

Jademz
User

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 8:35 PM
My server will be up tonight. Let me know if you can see it, since my dedicated server won't initialize, I need to reinstall or something.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, April, 17, 2010 9:16 PM

NX11592 Wrote:
In single player you can change Jet to the KMX look?
Only the arms and weapons will change color in first-person view. Jet in third-person will still look the normal blue.

Ianlis Wrote:Now the game runs, but the screen is black.
Okay, I think I have a fix for you and anyone else who installed the mod right after installing the game on Vista/7. Otherwise, you'll have to re-install the game, run it in Administrator mode first, then install the mod again.

Download this file. Save it to your hard drive, desktop, wherever you can easily find it. Click (or double click) it. When the UAC and Regedit nags show up, always say Yes to allow this registry script to do its thing.

Run the game launcher and click Play. You should see the launcher ask you what Detail level you want to run the game at. Select High Detail (I'm sure your system can handle it since you appear to be playing Bad Company 2).

When the game runs you should no longer get a black screen or whatever, but the resolution will be wrong. Quit the game.

Run the Windows Notepad text editor. Go to File, then Open. Change the drop-down on the right side from Text Documents (*.txt) to All (*.*). Navigate to your Tron 2.0 folder. It should be at "C:\Program Files\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0". It could also be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Buena Vista Interactive\Tron 2.0". Look for the file display.cfg and open it.

Edit the "screenwidth" and "screenheight" lines to the resolution you want, and save.

That should do it.

Jademz
User

on Sunday, April, 18, 2010 12:14 AM
I'm a little surprised noone is hosting a server, I see 3 addt'l up that are never seen, meanwhile who's playing w/o KA?? nobody.

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0: KILLER APP Mod