Other Games 
 Assault Rigs PSX

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
iGame3D
User

Assault Rigs PSX

on Friday, March, 14, 2008 6:02 AM
Couldn't find a thread on this so here we go.
This game I believe also had a life in the arcades for a while.
I think I played it on the PSX in 1998, so here's to its tenth anniversary, even if the game wasn't that good.

Assault Rigs PSX Intro
Someone tell me how to embed video in the forums so it will be easier to watch without jumping into another browser window.

Oh and if you're the type who needs to know what the content is before clicking..."Tanks Tron-style!"
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Denniske1976
User

Re: Assault Rigs PSX

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2008 5:15 AM
Yeah I remember this game... it was available for the PC too. I even have 2 copies left somewhere. Although it had not too positive reviews and ratings, I really hope someone will get an idea of remaking this game. I found it to be very very entertaining!! If it had better gfx it would be totally cool.

And indeed, it has a nice Tron thing to it :-) Also because of the square and neon blocks used in the levels...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

European Dedicated LC Server:
www.EN12-82.net

MutoidMan
User

Re: Assault Rigs PSX

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2008 8:27 AM
iGame3D Wrote:Someone tell me how to embed video in the forums so it will be easier to watch without jumping into another browser window.

Just copy the html line to the right of the video under 'Embed:'

I'll save you the trouble:

Looks pretty neat. Think I'll check it out on eBay...

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Assault Rigs PSX