Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Friday Night Fights!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Jademz
User

Re: Friday Night Fights!

on Saturday, February, 02, 2008 10:22 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Hey, don't worry. For some reason, Jamdez's and Anderson's LC server went down, and the rest of the LC servers were only running retails.

I noticed the reason the server crashed, it's because one of the players did not have the current LC map pack.

Friday nights I'll set up two LC servers so when something happens you can still play customs.

When you see someone disappear, let them know the custom maps are available here, or at Tronfaq.Blogspot.com.

It's no biggie, I'll see if I get something to fix it.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

death-program
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2008 9:34 PM
Are we go on the 8th? If so, let's to Derez. That's my favorite game mode.

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 08, 2008 12:04 AM
death-program Wrote:Are we go on the 8th? If so, let's to Derez. That's my favorite game mode.

I'm not too sure about the 8th.. We just got the new graphics card installed, but the high speed internet isn't running yet. By the time I'd get everything hooked up, it may be too late for some people to play. Don't worry, though. FNF is definitely a go on the 15th. On Friday, look for me on the servers, or look up Friday Night Fights. Now, I'm sure you don't want me to host a game using Dial-Up, ping party! After this week, I'll eventually get everything sorted out.

Friday Night Fights may not occur this weekend, but if you want, you can look for me on the servers.

I usually go out to eat every other Friday (this friday, the friday after next friday, etc...), so I don't know.. I'll have to look up those dedicated server programs I've read so much about on TronFAQ's site. I can probably add up scores when I get to our computer. I'm usually pretty busy on these Friday nights, though. It'll get sorted out eventually.

Prior to other Friday (being this Friday, the Friday after next Friday, etc...), look for a server called "FNF TEST". I'll start it out as a non-dedicated server, then change it to a dedicated if possible. The purpose of the test server is to see what your ping will be.

Don't worry. It'll be less hectic eventually!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

death-program
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2008 11:32 AM
Hey, TRON.dll,

I joined Living Dead Server Operators (LDSO) because I needed help on the multiplayer map I'm making, and I've noticed a bunch of people complaining about how no one goes on the grid anymore. Obviously, they don't know about FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!!!! Can I post something there bringing it to attention? It might also help to use that banner, where can I get it from?

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2008 3:33 PM
death-program Wrote:I joined Living Dead Server Operators (LDSO) because I needed help on the multiplayer map I'm making, and I've noticed a bunch of people complaining about how no one goes on the grid anymore. Obviously, they don't know about FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!!!!
WHAT?!?!?! How can you not know about something as epic and awesome as FNF?!?!
Can I post something there bringing it to attention? It might also help to use that banner, where can I get it from?
You can get the banner here, but be sure to check "no" on "Thumbnail mode". I'm not sure how LDSO's posting system works, but if you can use HTML (like how you did FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS!!!) then just copy and paste the HTML text into your post there.

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tron20fnfbannerlm9.jpg

Just be aware that, once I get that other PC online, I'll have to update the banner from saying "every other Friday" to "every Friday".

EDIT: Fixed the link. Leave feedback if you feel like doing so! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2008 5:19 PM
I posted it on ldso.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2008 12:42 PM
NO! FNF IS NOT DEAD!

After what I'm sure is MUCH anticipation, Friday Night Fights will start tonight at 7:00 PM Eastern Time.

Also, if I can get it working, I may be able to get a non-dedicated server up-and-running. IF I can get it working, please join. If your lag is way too high (like 200 or somethin') we can switch over to a dedicated server that's already up.

However, if it all works out, Here's the stats on FNFnon-dedicated:

Server Name: Friday Night Fights!
Game Mode: Team Derez!
Team size: 7
Friendly Fire: Yes
Auto Aim: Yes
Time Limit: 20
Derez Limit: 15
Games per map: 2
Max Ping: 200
Air control: 50%
Run Speed: 120

Team Names-

EXTREME!
color="blue"

AWESOME!
color="red"

Maps (in order)-

DM-03
CTB2_TDM_TRONFAQ
DM_SPYDAVE_SECTOR
DSODM-AS-4V1
DSODM-HOVER
DM-01
LDSO-OLDSKOOL
VMAN_BLACK_DM
VMAN_MICRO_DM
DM-02
WK3SNIPER
XMPC

Make sure you have those maps!

I'll be on team EXTREME!
That is, if I can get a server up and running by 7:00PM eastern time. If all else fails, look for me on a regular Derez server.

Points will be awarded to teams as a whole in TDM fights. So, if EXTREME team wins the game, then EXTREME gets one point. At the end of FNF, I will announce the winning team and it's members here, along with the losing team.

Also, FNF may not end up being every weekend, due to my very busy Friday Night Scedules, on every other weekend. Hopfully, though, it'll all work out!

See you on the grid!

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2008 1:29 PM
Team AWESOME all the way.
Hopefully I'll be able to join...
We need to play CTB, too. Always wanted to play that.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2008 4:12 PM
I'm still having no luck with getting a non-dedicated server up. Many thanks to TronFAQ, who has been helping me in another thread.

If I ultimately can't get my own server up, then we'll just join "_>www.tron20.netabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2008 7:37 PM
Well, I couldn't get a server up and running.

But, FNF isn't dead! Join me right now on the EN12-82 DM server for FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS! It's not team derez, but it will work! Make sure your custom maps are installed, and if you want, enable the use of your Tronlink rantpack!

RESULTS WILL BE POSTED WHEN WE FINISH AT MIDNIGHT!
(or an earlier time, don't wanna cancel anyone's plans for tonight )where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2008 11:49 PM
Well, it admittedly wasn't a very exciting night, mostly me and Jamdez.

Final Scores:

Me - 1
Jamdez - 1
FatherofAnikan - 0
AnikanSkywalker - 0

Special thanks especially to Jamdez, who set up a dedicated server for FNF tonight. Again, thank you.

So it was a tie, oh well. It was fun for the time being.

Hopfully, more people will join next time, which might be this weekend. We'll have to wait and see. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

death-program
User

on Saturday, February, 16, 2008 12:20 AM
Ack!!! Did I miss it again?

As you may remember, I'm in Pacific Time (Wherever it is minus 8). Sorry, maybe next time?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

death-program
User

on Saturday, February, 16, 2008 11:40 AM
Current Cumulative Score Counts:

Death-program (yay me): 8
TRON.dll: 4
FatherofAnikan: 3
Jademz: 2
AnikanSkywalker: 2
Sprocket.exe: 1
Oliver: 1
Lazor 3001: 0
MutoidMan: 0

Does anyone know if the Skywalkers have tron-sector accounts? I've been playing with them for a while, but I haven't asked.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Oniell Ford
User

on Monday, April, 27, 2009 3:56 PM
Greetings, Programs!

I intend to bump this thread and revive the Friday Night Fights. This event has enough potential to get more attention on the game for our forum members and friends.

So I will be on TRON 2.0 every Friday at 6 PM (like TRON.dll said) and if any of you want to join, just post and show up in the game.

I decided to revive this since yesterday Me & TRON.dll got on TRON 2.0 and we eventually got more people to come on the server.

I'll See you on The Grid!

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 12:26 AM
i will try and get on friday but kinda bad time for me but i will try

Back by Unpopular Demand.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 4:05 PM
Yeah, I won't be able to get on Friday either. Sorry.

Next Friday (5/10) is a go, however.

PSN - TRON-dll

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 7:18 PM
I'll try to get in on fridays. No guarantee though.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

Oniell Ford
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 8:19 PM
Hmmm.... You guys have a point. So I guess we can skip this Friday and schedual for next Friday?

I'm not mad or anything, I understand you guys. But I think that skipping a Friday every week is a good idea.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 9:44 PM
Oniell Ford Wrote:Hmmm.... You guys have a point. So I guess we can skip this Friday and schedual for next Friday?

I'm not mad or anything, I understand you guys. But I think that skipping a Friday every week is a good idea.

Yeah, that's actually EXACTLY how it worked out for me last summer.

There was always a similar tournament in the summers: King of The Grid, AKA: KOTG. Very popular lightcycles/derez/disc tournaments. There hasn't been one in a while, maybe it'll be revived this summer.

PSN - TRON-dll

Daddyo
User

on Tuesday, April, 28, 2009 11:26 PM
You should just have a standing fight time, people will forget which week is which. What time zone were you referring to? Might just want to have two times, for both hemispheres.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Friday Night Fights!