Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 What lines would be cool in the Tron sequal!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Alan#1
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2008 11:34 PM
Flynn: " The first thing I did when I took over Dillingers office is get rid of that desk!"

Alan: " What was it like working with my program?"

Flynn: It's one thing to shoot a Recognizer, but it is another thing to drive one!"

Flynn bumping into new encom programer ( Ram's creator )
Flynn : " Ram!"

" It all looked so easy, on the other side of the screen!"

death-program
User

Re: What lines would be cool in the Tron sequal!

on Wednesday, January, 16, 2008 12:34 AM
Alan: "Why does my popcorn keep disappearing?"
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, August, 25, 2008 8:33 PM
Alan#1 Wrote:Flynn: " The first thing I did when I took over Dillingers office is get rid of that desk!"

Alan: " What was it like working with my program?"

Flynn: It's one thing to shoot a Recognizer, but it is another thing to drive one!"

Flynn bumping into new encom programer ( Ram's creator )
Flynn : " Ram!"

Here's my ideas:

1)The whole popcorn thing#1:
Ram's Programmer: Hey Alan, can I have some of your popcorn?

Alan: I don't eat popcorn anymore. Gotta watch my weight(LOL!!!!).

Ram's Programmer: I'm going to Flynn's office. He eats cool stuff.

2)The other side of the screen:

Alan: So how's things going on the other side of the screen?

Flynn: A lot harder than it was 20 years ago!

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, August, 26, 2008 2:08 PM
OS: The digitization program is not compatible with Windows Vista, please contact your system administrator

CyberBlade
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 6:55 AM
laphtiya Wrote:OS: The digitization program is not compatible with Windows Vista, please contact your system administrator
i dont really find hat funny myself because vista is a revolution of pc software and not an evolution of their predesessors.
and since alot of people neglect the idea that anything pre 2005 wont run on vista then they walk into the trap of screwing the os up because they either wern't advised or ignore the "this program wont work on this os" notification window.

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 7:04 AM
CyberBlade Wrote:
laphtiya Wrote:OS: The digitization program is not compatible with Windows Vista, please contact your system administrator
i dont really find hat funny myself because vista is a revolution of pc software and not an evolution of their predesessors.
and since alot of people neglect the idea that anything pre 2005 wont run on vista then they walk into the trap of screwing the os up because they either wern't advised or ignore the "this program wont work on this os" notification window.

As a computer tech and a guy with a lot of developer software... and games..... Not much is compatible (that I have) with Vista.

I'm not saying that Vista is a horrid OS, I'm just saying that it's not very backwards compatible with older software. Many here at the sector has experienced that. Even Steve Balmer mentioned in an interview that their main focus was security and not so much compatibility.... but it depends what you are using it for.

Nevertheless, I am impressed with its service pack.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 7:12 AM
Qix77 Wrote:
CyberBlade Wrote:

As a computer tech and a guy with a lot of developer software... and games..... Not much is compatible (that I have) with Vista.

I'm not saying that Vista is a horrid OS, I'm just saying that it's not very backwards compatible with older software. Many here at the sector has experienced that. Even Steve Balmer mentioned in an interview that their main focus was security and not so much compatibility.... but it depends what you are using it for.

Nevertheless, I am impressed with its service pack.

Well.. I'll have to take some of that back... But most of it has to do with my experience with Vista. I guess I'm happy to wait it out till Windows 7 arrives... but thats just me..

CyberBlade
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 7:35 AM
i know it was in the game (like my signiture)
but i really liked this one:

"What are you..... a bit?"
"Hah, A Bit... you must never send a bit to do a Bytes job!"

that one makes me chuckle every time i hear it.

Signiture
"So, You are a user, Facinating." "Yes" "No"
"Hah, ICP should stand for Incompetant Confused Programs."

achilles
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 11:40 AM
"im not riding this userdamn bike - its fragging yellow!"

laphtiya
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2008 1:28 PM
CyberBlade Wrote:

I run fallout 2 out in 98 on my vista ultimate 64bit. Not sure why you sound annoyed at that but I was getting at how most old hardware will not run on vista like my 5 year old canon printer when I try to network it. I personally like vista but it was more of a techy joke.

But seriously I would like to hear the "We made it.....This far" line.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY