TRON: LEGACY 
 check out my Tron sequel website

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
sloughflux
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2008 10:21 PM
I'm new here. I have been a huge fan of Tron since I was a kid, and I have been posting ideas I've had for a Tron sequel on www.tronsequel.com. Just fanciful ideas really that I was hoping someone might find interesting. The website is nothing flashy, just a blog, but I was hoping some Tron fans might check it out. I would also very much welcome any thoughts or contributions.

I hope posting links isn't bad form. I don't frequent forums, but for Tron I will.

Also, the images I used I think I got from this site a while back. I've manipulated them a bit. Please tell me if I should be giving credit somewhere.

Thanks,

Ian

www.tronsequel.com

Jademz
User

Re: check out my Tron sequel website

on Sunday, January, 06, 2008 12:46 AM

After reading through your website, I noticed you don't seem to care for the 2.0 version, and hold the original cast as those who are the template of the movie, interesting ideas. I'm sure the functional side of that can be resolved, since it's been untouched in the form of a movie..

An Idyllic Tron movie would be not allowing D'igsney to design/degrade it's value This is Lisberger's baby, and the guys who dev. the movie.

Welcome to Tron-Sector, hope you enjoy this experience.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

David1
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2008 7:43 AM
Hi Sloughflux,

Interesting site.

From reading your manifesto, I noted something you wrote.

The question I want to ask is: Does it have to be this way? Does the upcoming Tron sequel have to have the silly costumes and the MCP again?

To be honest, I don't know anything about the sequel plans, although I did real a sequel script on the internet once that was touted as a script for the sequel before they didn't do it... It read just like "Virtuosity".

Anyway, I played the game through (for the N-th time) and was dissapointed with the cheesy ending, got annoyed and rewrote the ending as a fanfic, which has so far led on to 15 chapters.

It's not a Tron sequel, so much as a story for a Tron 2.0 mod, but it takes into account many factors from the movie and the game, finds common ground and mixes in some classic contemporary sci-fi concepts....

The basic theme of the story investigates what the digital world really is, what the Encom laser digitisation was and why it looks like it does, while extending on the tale told in Tron 2.0. (Follows on immediately from the end).

You might enjoy some of the ideas I came up with -

Click here to read the chapters so far.

I enjoyed reading some of your ideas also.

I guess we're thinking in a similar direction, except I'm following from the exising storyline after 2.0 while I believe you are looking at it from a movie perspective.

David1on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Who hacked my .sig?

sloughflux
User

on Sunday, January, 06, 2008 10:04 PM
I must admit that I've never played Tron 2.0, but have watched youtube videos of it and have read the plot line. I have read the first 3 of the comic books too, and I wasn't really into the direction it was going (as in the continuation of the characters, Jet, and so on).

Yeah, I guess my ideas weren't really for continuing this ongoing story, in fact just the opposite. I would like to see something that doesn't just parallel the original film: rebel free programs battling the MCP.

Thanks for the comments. I will definitely read your chapters!

sloughfluxwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

www.tronsequel.com

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY