Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 KOTG LC Tournament!! December 25th 2007

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Jademz
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 8:47 PM
I've got a LC server setup for KOTG for those interested. All day event!

The map list, incase you guys are interested.
Tron Lightcycle
Hypergrid
Super Tron Bros
LC_04S03
LC_02S01
Vman_Micro
Arena5
LC_02S03
LC_03S01
Vman_Fubar
GauntletV12
Vman_Home
Hypergrid
Inferno
Crack_Jump
Moonbase-UD
Vman_Packattack
RedplanetV11
Speedzone_Redux
Vman_Temple
Terminal
Tie_Fighter
Tron
Vman_Vman
Whiteland

The server is setup for extreme, non tournament mode, 3-2man teams, 1 extra. Please have all map packs installed.

Enjoy, and I hope to see you on the grid! I'll be on late afternoon-late evening.

TRON.dll
User

Re: KOTG LC Tournament!! December 25th 2007

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 10:20 PM
I think I've got those maps.

I'll play when I can. (Likely sometime tommorow)

Happy Holidays!

What's the server name again?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jademz
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2007 11:33 PM
Hi Tron.dll, the server name is K.O.T.G. all day Dec 25.

It's set to extreme speed, if you use a dialup or some type of high latency connction, I'd be happy to set up a second server on "Fast", that will reduce lag. I have this on a ded. 1 GB upload, I've seen ppl from England, Canada, Australia, and everywhere in the US on, w/out problems.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, December, 25, 2007 12:47 AM
btw. get Tron Lightcycle @ Tronfaqs

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 10:36 AM
Any word on who won? I joined in that day and no one was playing...

TRON.dll: Dude, the MCP's gonna get PWN'd by a pathetic indipendent program!

MCP: Sweet!

Good times, good times... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

death-program
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 11:11 AM
I was playing this person named Nicolja.exe (or something of that sort) at about 12:00 (noon) Pacific Time. We tied, almost perfectly. We really weren't keeping track of score.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Jademz
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2007 10:05 PM
Yeah, nobody really got on at the same time. There were 13 players on that day, and only 2 were on in the same instance.

That's ok. I picked out the best looking maps, to showcase the incredible amount of work that went into them, and because they're fun. Buggy or not, they're up.

The maps can be changed, by mapvoting, or ramming your LC, incase any of you have never seen these maps, or utilities in the server, check them out, !listmaps, then !mapvote in chat.

NicolA.exe
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2007 3:05 AM
Oh well people hardly manage to spell my complicated nickname. In all these years it was Nicol or Nicole allthough i have told them it has to be spelled Nicola. However it is indeed Nicola, orignaly NicolA.exe but from now on on the gamegrid "Nico|a.exe" for the reason as i thought when i put instead the "L" an additional character they easily would remember it correctly.

But back to the topic. To Jademz i want to tell my thanks as he can't do more as it was done on the 25th dec. Maybe we should have known earlier about the special KOTG event but this action will be appreciated with our heart as it's no more a matter of course. However...i realy didn't had all the LC-maps which made me wondering. Some Vman maps weren't in my collection,... i guess & i was so sure i would have them all. Only some small advises for the next time before i'm ending this assay that maybe no one wants to read here on a family based center. To have more success we need the same strict time data as it happened on the former KOTG series with the small difference it has to be settled with an international mind if u know what i mean. I know many guys seem to work now or even more as they used to do in the past. Therefore i have my BIG doubts that a friday (i rather would suggest to think bout Saturday) would be a wise choice as the most wouldn't be ready or IF by chance they would be playing earliest 8pm or even later (but in THEIR time). As timezones do exist & they indeed can hurt events as experienced on the former KOTG & the 25th special-xmas-event "better now then never!" it should be perceived for the sake of a successful positive expierence.

A little community needs various events such this in order to demostarte there is a life inside even when it might look different "from the outside". For a community like this each announcement must be advertiest much earlier such 1 or even 2 weeks (maybe 1 month) before the first event can be hosted with some expections. As said time matters & since my joining (july03) i recognized players from the states, from Europe & the Asia continent. Therefore it would be recommend to think about a time & date that would suit at least for America & Europe as the most players are from there. I admit to find the right time that would suit far eastern places on the Asia plus Australia continent can be a challenge to solve. But EU & USA are closer to each other. So it shouldn't be a big trouble apart from there is no real will to play Tron 2.0 by those who keep themselves visiting popular games these days such Battlefield, Fear & Co. Seriously i'm tired of all these exuces or not such "i haven't knew" , "nobody was there when i was up" or "damn i have missed something". Is it realy too complicated to settle the things properly for all ? And is it realy hard to plan for a game to be ready u loved s much before ? Of course the great infatuation is over. It would be a lie if i would claim to be as hardcore addicted as i used to be but i miss the old gang & the funny hours we had. And to have players on a retro game such this means more to me as to play WoW or any game which is popular thanks to big support from the developers & puplishers.

When i would host a tournament i would be sure to use all features a forum has to offer. I would spam even thru pm the flyers to make sure people will take a notice. And then & only THEN if there would still be the same problem that people would excuse themselves as usual it would clearly show of the lack of interest & disrespect to the effort somebody gave bringing in a life. It would the be same if i would deny to support all costumaps allthough i know they are available here & there to download. However we have two forums which means this one & Ldso.net. We have 10 finges, a sharp brain, our lightcycles & discs to let could have such events come true. My question is if there is still the willpower to play Tron 2.0. And if

death-program
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2008 7:43 PM
Sorry, nicolA. Won't happen again.

Anyway, someone should, on these occasions, list certain times for the tournament. Multiple times, maybe. And they should be listed in all time zones.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 kinds of people: Those who understand trinary and those who don't. And those who confuse it with binary.

The is THE TRUTH ZOMGWTFBBQ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer