Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Tron 2.0 for Gameboy Advanced on the DS Lite...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Brycea
User

on Thursday, November, 30, 2006 5:11 PM
OK, if this has already been discussed elsewhere, or it's simpler than I think, you can call me an idiot, I can handle it... HOWEVER;

My wife has a DS lite.
I bought TRON 2.0 for Gameboy Advance so I can play it on the DS.
Works fine, EXCEPT when it comes to "decoding" sections of the game, it calls for buttons that the DS doesn't have.

Am I blind? Is there a setting I'm missing, anyone else experience this?

Forgive me; I'm a child of the 70's, so unless it's as large as a coffin standing on end and you put a quarter in it to play, I get confused.

Thanks for any/all advice.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

-Bryce
Thunderbird Theatre Company

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Tron 2.0 for Gameboy Advanced on the DS Lite...

on Thursday, November, 30, 2006 7:52 PM
Jeez - I'm not too sure about that one.

Hopefully, TronFAQ will chime in with some useful advice or maybe someone else knows the trick to it.

Brycea Wrote:Forgive me; I'm a child of the 70's, so unless it's as large as a coffin standing on end and you put a quarter in it to play, I get confused.

That's awesome! I love that description - how true! And I'm a child of the 70's too, fellow old man. I don't always understand today's tech-tricks have sometimes have to seek out help from people who weren't even born when I was explaining how to use a computer to my own parents when I was a kid! Ahh - the good old days when I was a computer wizard explaining how the technology worked to people much older than I. And now I am the old guy who needs the occasional lesson from the younger folks. I guess it's part of the techno-nerd circle of life.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 01, 2006 4:19 AM

Hmm, I guess the trigger switches might be missing on the DS? I seem to recall two triggers on the GBA when I had the opportunity to play Tron 2.0: Killer App on it. But I checked some photos of the DS Lite, and they seem to be absent.

If so, that's kind of a major oversight for GBA game compatibility. Hmm, there must be some other way to emulate the triggers on the DS?

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Sora.EXE
User

on Friday, December, 01, 2006 8:28 AM
Brycea Wrote:
Works fine, EXCEPT when it comes to "decoding" sections of the game, it calls for buttons that the DS doesn't have.

What buttons are you missing?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 01, 2006 8:37 PM

Okay, I found a review of the DS Lite that had better pictures. And the trigger buttons are still there. But they're kind of hard to find.

The Left and Right triggers are at the back of the unit, and they kind of blend in with the case. I think these are the missing buttons you're looking for. (Whoa, that felt a bit Star Wars-y. )

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Brycea
User

on Thursday, March, 29, 2007 3:51 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:

The Left and Right triggers are at the back of the unit, and they kind of blend in with the case. I think these are the missing buttons you're looking for. (Whoa, that felt a bit Star Wars-y. )

Wow, OK, it took me four months to get back to this thread (shows how little I game), but I am amazed! Thank you VERY much. Will try it tonight.

-Bryce
Thunderbird Theatre Company

Jeric Hikari
User

on Wednesday, September, 12, 2007 9:51 AM
As i own a Lite I feel I have to chime in here. the L/R trigger buttons, depending on your hand size, feel quite comfortably placedfor your pointer finger to access. Trust me, the designers of the DS made sure that everything you had for the GBA was there.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

CUPRO
User

RE: Tron 2.0 for Gameboy Advanced on the DS Lite...

on Tuesday, October, 22, 2013 7:40 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:I think these are the missing buttons you're looking for. (Whoa, that felt a bit Star Wars-y. )
Look, sir-- buttons.

That was COMPLETELY necessary.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games