Fan Fiction & Art 
 K41N.vri -- A new fanfic idea?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
K41N
User

on Saturday, May, 20, 2006 4:18 AM
Ok, im new to this place, so cut me some slack. But what I am though is an aspiring sequential artist with the idea in my head for a small panel multi-installment of a Tron Story I have wracking around in my brain. Even though the main character and I share the same name, this isn't a "self-placing" fanfic, i just always liked the handle K41N.

I just want to run the idea across some people and see what's thought of it.

--K41N.vri-- (could change)

*takes place after the 1st Tron movie, though I still haven't played Tron 2.0, so I'm not sure if or how I'd work it into the canon storyline*

"With the fall of the MCP, digital life prospered. Over the multiple macrocycles that would follow, a legion was set up under the ideal of what Tron stood for: The protection of all programs and the safe-keeping of the System.
With the gates of the WWW opened to the main system, Domus, this new legion called the Hex Cyphers were charged with not only eliminating viral threats that appeared within the system, but some were even given the task of going out unto the web and seeking out attacks before they caused corruption at home.
This is the tale of program K41N.hxC7, a member of that unit, and the paramount events that take him from the safety of Domus, to the outskirts of the web, and even to our world...."

I plan to have the story wind to a tale that explains how the MCP always had plans within plans, and could not be defeated from fragmenting his main program.

K41N.hxC7 has certain abilities almost akin to users, though not as powerful. Data Scan: analyze Viral threats to neutralize them; Data Shift: alter base coding to greater blend into hostile environments; FIREWALL.exe: warrior form that safeguards his code and allows access to high level Delete subroutines; HD-RAM: x-fold to processor power and data aquisition. Main weapon is a modified Data Disc with Data Burst coding to cause corruption damage to programs, and a secondary weapons in the form of an Energy Lance and a Tunnel5.rfl program for spying and taking out enemies afar.

--- so yeah there's my rough idea. If it's liked, I'm planning to do an actual inked and comic style page setup as often as I can while managing my classes and other work --abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Take creation, put it in a box, shake the box, then wear the box as a hat. That's kinda how I think about things. No real direction or point, but damn there're good ideas!"

FreedomForever
User

Re: K41N.vri -- A new fanfic idea?

on Saturday, May, 20, 2006 12:10 PM
Do others in the legion have those abilities? Because if he's the only one, that's sorta silly.

Very interesting idea.

Takes him to our world? Ooh, program dedigitizing, cool.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

K41N
User

on Saturday, May, 20, 2006 1:15 PM
No, his abilities are the base ones of all Hex Cyphers 7s, but along the way to finding out what really happened to the MCP, he's going to gain some.... *new* abilties and attributes not really seen before.

Let me just say that if I can pull off my idea for how the MCP comes back to life, it will be very, very cool. You have to think about it that all the characters in Tron were sentient programs, but the MCP was the first Artificial Intelligence that could actually interact with the real world. Normal programs can't do that, and also normal programs couldn't do what the MCP could do....

"Take creation, put it in a box, shake the box, then wear the box as a hat. That's kinda how I think about things. No real direction or point, but damn there're good ideas!"

gRiD_89a
User

on Monday, May, 29, 2006 1:03 AM
yo man sounds kewl so far!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

mega byte.exe.
User

on Wednesday, May, 31, 2006 10:26 AM
sounds awsome and it really doesnt clash with tron 2.0 but i think you should do a little research on tron 2.0 before you come out with the whole storie.

http://ihostupost.com/files/209/megabytelarge.gif
listen to what the sloganizer says bub or you'll have a face full "o" adamantium!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art