Film Production 
 Offering to help with fan films

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron_fanfare
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2005 1:31 AM
Hi guys, sorry havent posted much in the last few months but I have been lurking and looking in on the boards nearly daily. I would have offered this earlier but I was stuck with a low end computer for a while. I reciently upgraded my main pc and got come badly needed software from my family. I am offering my services as a 3d modeler. I work primarily in 3d studio MAX 7. Im a decient modeler but not great at animation. I'd like to help modeling scenes and objects. Not asking for money or anything, just a feather in my cap (as my eventual goal is to work as a 3d artist full time or freelance and need the boost to my portfolio) so its a win-win situation. Im working on putting up a few items, I have a recognizer model complete (tron 2.0 style) and working on a old style recognizer and a light cycle at the moment.

Drop me a line here or email me at jerry@carmichaelcomputers.com.

Thanks
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

gRiD_89a
User

Re: Offering to help with fan films

on Sunday, March, 05, 2006 1:01 AM
hey bud msg meatsack! he will need your skills where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production