General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
EXODUS
User

RE: New Members

on Thursday, January, 25, 2018 8:01 AM
Greetings! Welcome to the Digital Frontier!  

I tell you now it has been a bit quite on here for some time now, but there still just enough activity to maintain fan interest for most.
We look forward to your input.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 28, 2018 10:19 AM
Welcome new members from the ancient ones of tron-sector.Yes it is still active with members. I used to be one of those high end ones. Still surprised I'm still the 4th top posters here. LOL.. But please do enjoy your stay here. We are one big happy family here. There's always something interesting about this place. And being one of the ancient ones still haven't found out what it is. LOL 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

annamolly
User

on Thursday, February, 15, 2018 6:34 AM
hi i am anna molly form us

college homework help

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 16, 2018 1:29 AM
annamolly Wrote:hi i am anna molly form us

I say Welcome Annamolly Welcome to tron-sector. I am one of the elder scripts around here. (Gal darn it I am going to feel like Ino there from tron 2.0 over here. Really old LOL.) Have fun with your stay here. 

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tlr91
User

on Friday, March, 23, 2018 1:26 AM
Hi, I'm tlr91 and am 26 years old. I am new to the site and the forum. I have been a fan since Tron: Legacy came out. I was able to get the original Tron on Blu-Ray and DVD. I'm still hoping and wishing for another movie.

Zaxxon
User

on Monday, April, 16, 2018 12:26 PM
I take it new members are coming in at a reasonable rate?

Cool to see that TRON-SECTOR is finding its way to new people and vice versa.

hiwilliam31
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2018 1:33 AM
well hello i am Harry Williamand i live in USAi am business analyst  and i curious  to know about different question 

Top mobile app development company in India

kyliewilliams
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2018 5:57 AM
Great discussion topic you had here. I really enjoy reading. Use $1 Web Hosting provides you an online platform. Thank you 

Starbase101
User

on Tuesday, October, 30, 2018 4:52 PM
I am soon-to-be 53, a CAD automation engineer in semiconductor manufacturing, and been a fan since 1981 (a year before the movie was released, due to the arcade game and production updates from the various sci-fi magazines back in the day). I did not like Legacy much, and almost grateful that Disney pulled the plug on a 3rd installment which probably would have wrecked things even more. Classic TRON will always be one of my all-time favorite films.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2019 11:49 AM
Hi

I am a new program to the TRON sector; I saw the classic TRON film recently (if you read my username, you might guess why, hehe!) and am soon to start on Legacy etc. soon.

I write fanfic and make fanart, though I'm not too good at either; my fanfic has mostly been about other shows as well as a specific series iin Bruce's career but am currently attempting to write something TRON.

It's nice to be here!

Lara Keogh
User

on Sunday, May, 12, 2019 12:08 PM
Easter dresses are most beautiful wearing at parties and India is famous for, this. You know India is famous for bridal dresses and this website Click here services is giving you nice ideas about wedding dresses. You can visit and buy from here.

Lara Keogh
User

on Tuesday, May, 21, 2019 11:04 PM
There is a unique truck which is modified with a high value as well as with a type of high feactured by the visit here of the following truck.The following truck is known as the best thing ever to use.

MiskFilepkg
User

on Sunday, June, 02, 2019 3:44 PM
Hello! Just made an account of curiosity about other Tron fans! I found out this place existed due to getting Tron 2.0 a bit back, and I'm happy to find out there's a community out here!

Lara Keogh
User

on Sunday, June, 02, 2019 11:57 PM
I like so many different songs and the story teller songs are the best songs. I have listened many story teller songs and i think that its the best category in songs. I enjoy this type pf bee exterminator tucson very much and it mostly makes my mood romantic.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Monday, June, 03, 2019 3:51 PM
MiskFilepkg Wrote:Hello! Just made an account of curiosity about other Tron fans! I found out this place existed due to getting Tron 2.0 a bit back, and I'm happy to find out there's a community out here!
Hi,
Nice to see some actual people here, so many bots get in it seems. I'll admit I haven't seen Legacy and only a bit of Uprising but really enjoying the TRON-verse! 

MiskFilepkg
User

on Monday, June, 03, 2019 3:56 PM
Oh, hello!
Yeah, I was concerned that there only were bots around here. Glad to see it isn't the case! I myself have gotten through 1982, Legacy, and a bit of 2.0

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Tuesday, June, 04, 2019 3:33 PM
Wowzers! You might notice by my username why I found TRON, hehe!

Lenlanding
User

on Thursday, September, 26, 2019 6:57 PM
So stoked to have found this site!!! Looking forward to coming back from time to time. http://grandjunctionlandscaping.com/
Len

FosEmerald
User

on Friday, December, 13, 2019 12:17 PM
It's so fantastic to see a site like this still alive and kicking! 

After many years of me blatantly refusing to watch the Tron movies (for reasons I am really unsure of at this point), I can now say that I am thoroughly enraptured by this universe. 

The only problem now is that I'm reaching that point of content starvation since the Tron community and world are to the point of only trickling out new content. But I will not lose hope!

FosEmerald  

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Monday, December, 23, 2019 5:26 PM
Merry Christmas!

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members