General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
Agent 82
User

RE: New Members

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 8:06 PM
Greetings programs! I'm "Agent 82", or just "82". (82 stands for 1982, the year Tron came out. Yes, this was the best Tron themed name I could come up with. I know my name doesn't have to be Tron themed, but I wanted it to be). I'm new to the world of Tron, as I only just became a fan in May 2012. Tron and Tron Legacy are two of my favorite movies, and I love to play Tron 2.0 and sometimes Tron Evolution (PS3. I have never been online though. Maybe someday). I got into Tron through Tron Uprising, which I checked out because I remembered I wanted to see Tron Legacy in theaters but unfortunately didn't get to. Besides Tron, I like to play video games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, The Sims, and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

So, I'm Agent 82 and I can't wait to get started discussing the world of TRON!

The_Grid
User

on Wednesday, October, 09, 2013 3:12 PM
Can't remember if I said hello on here or not when I joined??? Either way I'm saying it now :P

CUPRO
User

on Sunday, October, 13, 2013 3:37 PM
I'm Custom Command Prompt, or CUPRO. I'm a BATCH file, and I enjoy gaming.

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

onionymous
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 10:09 PM
Hi all,

I'm an animation enthusiast from Malaysia and an avid Tron fan.

Would very much love to join this group and see where this'll take me.

onionymous
User

on Tuesday, December, 03, 2013 10:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm an animation enthusiast from Malaysia and an avid Tron fan.

Would very much love to join this group and see where this'll take me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

The Mad Modeler
User

on Sunday, December, 08, 2013 4:00 PM
Hello! My name is Terry and I've been a TRON fan since 1982. I was still in the Air Force back then as a missile technician (rocket scientist). I'm retired now and a freelance 3D artist. I have been tinkering around with all the models of both movies. I will upload one of them here... Just as soon as I can figure out how to do it! I saw the "Tron Primitives" post so I may need to re-do the model.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Wbnemo1
User

on Sunday, December, 08, 2013 4:30 PM
hi Terry, been a long time since i've been here i think they will like your lightcycle

Willorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

edthirteen
User

on Sunday, December, 29, 2013 5:07 PM
Hello users and program.
My name is edwin aka Ed13
I'm a fan of the Tron world and soundtrack.
I illustrated a Tron poster series

http://edwin-urena.artistwebsites.com/

"You're really messing with my zen thing, man" Flynn

GTRON
User

on Tuesday, July, 21, 2015 9:47 PM
Hi there!

I've known about this site for years but only recently decided I should join. Needless to say I'm a huge fan. Saw TRON in the movie theatre up by my parent's cottage in Haliburton, Ontario, Canada, when I was 6 years old in 1982 and still remember it to this day (along with all the cereal promotional toys that came out along with it in 1982 too - hey I was 6!).

My main job now is writing music for most television advertising these days in Toronto, but I'm trying to move toward feature films and games. I had some downtime between ad gigs and decided I'd take a stab a writing a score for the famous 1982 Lightcycle sequence from the original TRON, which, as we all know, doesn't feature a Wendy Carlos cue. It was a great idea because I could use the original sound effects and dialogue, mixed in with my new original piece of action music. 

Anyway, I really wanted to share it with the group! Please let me know how you like it! I intentionally didn't make it sound like a Carlos piece (not that I could do her brilliance justice) so it's a little bit influenced by James Horner, maybe some Alan Silvestri and my own sort of Hollywood hybrid style, of mixing traditional orchestral elements with more modern synthesizers and sound design elements. The one thing I did want to convey was this classic summer movie of the 80s kind of feel that I think is lacking in a lot of modern summer blockbusters. So a big soaring 'hero theme' was a must!

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

https://vimeo.com/129177967

All the best,

Graham + Flynn (my whippet) 

End of Line.

http://grahammillermusicdesign.com/#vimeo

HarryCanyon82
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2015 10:20 AM

My name is Harrycanyon1982, i'm from Albuquerque NM and im 33.

My interests are sci-fi, ladies, horror, sports, fantasy, reading, traveling, comics/graphic novels, art, museums, zoos, animation, crystals even meditation traveling, bars, conventions, fun and all that.

Been a fan of this movie for 29 years since i was 4 when i saw it on video.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, August, 09, 2015 4:16 PM
GTRON Wrote:
Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

https://vimeo.com/129177967
Wow, that was pretty epic! Good job, GTRON!!  I hope more people listen and agree with me.  Welcome to The Sector, to you and everyone else recently

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Bishop_Knight
User

on Tuesday, October, 20, 2015 5:46 PM
Looks like the Disney police took your song down. Any other way to hear it?

Ivy
User

on Tuesday, December, 08, 2015 6:09 AM
A New member wants to say hello.
I am 25 yers old and I'm from Germany  (so please apologize if there are failures in my english^^)

I love Tron since I Saw the first film in 2013, and I am known for my addiction

"Ivy" is the Name of my own program that I have in a Tron RPG with a friend.

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

Ivy
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2015 3:39 AM
Looks like no one is really interested im New members..

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 2:50 AM
Hello!!  How are you??  flynn1978 here!  I've been a member for a while, and I've been watching the original TRON since I was a kid!  I enjoyed TRON in the arcade, and really like TRON 2.0 for the PC!  It's nice you joined!!  Greetings, program!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 8:44 AM
Ivy Wrote:Looks like no one is really interested im New members..
Greetings, Program. RenegadeProgram.exe here. I've been in the sector for awhile, but haven't popped in here alot lately. May you enjoy your stay. Welcome!
End of Line.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Ivy
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 12:12 PM
Thank you for the nice Welcome, Programs!
Glad i found the way to the sector 

One question : how Do you insert all These pictures into your signature? (Especially the blue recognizer)

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 11:24 PM
Ivy Wrote:Thank you for the nice Welcome, Programs!
Glad i found the way to the sector 

One question : how Do you insert all These pictures into your signature? (Especially the blue recognizer)
When you're logged in--click "Edit" over by profile and in the "My Custom Signature" part of Forum Settings, put in Digicon quick shortcuts!  Click Digicons to look at how to type in the Digicons and then put them how you want! Example:

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Ivy
User

on Monday, December, 21, 2015 4:14 PM
Thanks for your help!
It worked .

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

Traahn
User

on Monday, December, 21, 2015 9:18 PM
Hello Ivy!  Welcome! This place goes through cycles of quiet, and active.  If a Tron 3 seems more 'in the works', I'm sure it will get more lively here.  For now, it's just pretty slow-going...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members