General Discussion 
 New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: New Members

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 1:11 AM

Euphemizm Wrote:I guess then the real challenge will be finding a download place for the update to the box release eh?
There are still places to download the latest patch . . .

http://tronforum.boxhat.com/misc/progs/tron-update_v1x042ceng.exe
Like that one.

But it would be nice if the official site still had an obvious, direct link to it.

Welcome to Tron-Sector, BTW.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Jacen
User

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 9:23 AM
Greetings to fellow programs, conscripts, and all else needing a notible "heya"... Name's Jacen, from Oklahoma.

I remember playing TRON innumerable times in my family's laundrymat when I was a kid.

And then the movie... I never saw it in theaters (being born the year it came out doesn't help.) But I love it and watch it a least once a month. And force anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it within 48 hours. heheabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 5:46 PM
Euphemizm Wrote:I registered here right before Tron 2.0 came out but haven't been by in a while. I'll be checking in more laetly as I have more time for games again.

I only played the demos of Tron 2 so now I'm going to try and find the full version by next weekend. I guess then the real challenge will be finding a download place for the update to the box release eh?

post corrected by TheReelTodd -- 5:45 PM 9/19/2005

OH, by the way....It was me who posted as Sketch right above this one. I guess omeone else here at Eden FX has an account that logs on autmotically. SOrry.

I made the post above this one.

I corrected the post, Euphemizm.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 19, 2005 5:49 PM
Jacen Wrote:Greetings to fellow programs, conscripts, and all else needing a notible "heya"... Name's Jacen, from Oklahoma.

I remember playing TRON innumerable times in my family's laundrymat when I was a kid.

And then the movie... I never saw it in theaters (being born the year it came out doesn't help.) But I love it and watch it a least once a month. And force anyone who hasn't seen it to watch it within 48 hours. hehe

Greetings, Jacen and welcome to TRON-Sector!

So, you make sure people who haven't seen TRON, see it within 48 hours? Excellent! If only I had a dime for every time I've asked a new acquaintance if they're a fan of TRON only to hear them respond, "TRON? What's that?"

A couple of threads you may want to hit are:

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector

kirinke
User

on Sunday, October, 09, 2005 8:03 PM
Hiyo to all the folks at the sight. Been lurking for a while, decided to join up. Anyways, am glad to finally be able to post. ^_^

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Takito
User

on Monday, October, 10, 2005 4:01 PM
Well I registered like 3 months ago but I'll introduce myself anyway.

I'm Gloria, I live in mexico, I saw the film and I liked it. I registered here after someone at other forums posted the link to one of your discussions and I though there was nice people here.

Feel free to think I will lurk every once in a while.

YeshuasServant
User

on Tuesday, October, 11, 2005 12:58 AM
Whats up all??!?? I just joined up yesterday, but I have been looking at this site for a couple years.. Nice site!!! I'm Tommy. I'm from San Diego, Ca. I've been a big fan of the Tron movie ever since it came out when I was about 6 or 7 .. its one of my favorite movies of all time, and will be until i breathe my last breath. Take care all and hope to talk to you all. Peace!!!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 11, 2005 7:36 PM
Wow - THREE new programs!

Greetings, kirinke, Takito, and YeshuasServant and welcome to TRON-Sector!

And for a proper initiation to The Sector, brace yourselves for my infamous standard, substandard greeting!

A couple of threads you may want to hit are: (if you haven't already)

What's with your name?

And...

Don't forget to PING in every time you have yourself Another dose of TRON

I think you'll enjoy your time here at The Sector
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FreedomForever
User

on Tuesday, October, 11, 2005 9:11 PM
And he posts it again! For those who don't know, Todd posts that greeting every time a new member shows their face. It's like he's our official greeter! Apologies to Todd if he feels like I took the life out of his greeting. Certainly wasn't my intent.

Welcome all!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Program BASIC
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 6:12 AM
Hope to be RE-welcomed as well ! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 12:03 PM
Program BASIC Wrote:Hope to be RE-welcomed as well !

Welcome back.

DaveTRON

Boingo_Buzzard
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 12:15 PM

The Programmatical Son has returned.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 6:40 PM
Boingo_Buzzard Wrote:

The Programmatical Son has returned.

Er... I mean...

All right!

Where's the pun prod!

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 7:35 PM
TheReelTodd Wrote:Where's the pun prod!

Here too? Boy this site is getting kind of randy!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Tabulator
User

on Wednesday, October, 12, 2005 7:44 PM
It spreads like the corruption...
But now he finally gets to use it on someone else.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

policy:
Disabling your firewall: Free
Acquiring your information: Free
Shipping and handling: $30

We appreciate your cooperation.

harpo989
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 1:33 AM
Do I count as a new member?

Things have been busy around here, (IRL) and appearantly they have been here at the sector too...

In any case, even if you didn't notice I left, I figured I'd pop back in. So, ah... Yes...

Not much more to add. Other then it's good too see to many purples around.

See ya on the grid, programs.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 11:49 AM
harpo989 Wroteo I count as a new member?

Things have been busy around here, (IRL) and appearantly they have been here at the sector too...

In any case, even if you didn't notice I left, I figured I'd pop back in. So, ah... Yes...

Not much more to add. Other then it's good too see to many purples around.

See ya on the grid, programs.

Well, no, you aren't new, just newly back!

Welcome back Harpo. We missed you! Where ya been?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

harpo989
User

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 2:47 PM
I've been busy mostly, seeing as I moved just a little while back, that, along with irritating things like school iswhere I've been for the most part. I have snuck in one or two rounds of Light Cycles on Tron 2.0, though...

Yeah, but thing finally calmed down and I just haven't made it back here until now. Did I miss anything important?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 4:08 PM

I knew you'd return some day, harpo. Welcome back, and don't be a stranger around these parts.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 24, 2005 6:33 PM
Welcome back, hapro989!

You know... you really should check this thread:

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=321175
The audience is on the edge of their seats wondering WHO WILL WIN!!!

That will make more sense when you check the thread. Start from the top, now.

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members