New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
DV8ER
User

RE: New Members

on Friday, December, 02, 2011 9:59 PM
Greetings!

I have been a huge Tron fanatic since 82. When Tron came out I was 9 and had been playing games for a while and was even getting to play with Apples in school so my curiosity with computers started at an early age and heavily fosted by my parents. I'll never forget the first time I saw Tron. It was at the drive in theater and my dad took us to go see it and, wow. The movie blew me away and further drove my interest in computers.

I figured I'd introduce my self... I watch Tron 82 and Legacy frequently and figured I might as well do as I've read previously and post every time I watch it.

Great to be hanging out with other folks that love Tron as much as I do!!

Long live Flynn & Tron!

-Eric "DV8ER" Brown

P.S - I never really stated this: I've been lurking this system for some time now but recently decided to sign up so I could actually contribute! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Friday, December, 02, 2011 10:02 PM
Greetings DV8ER!!!!
I am trekking95, but you can call me Zec. I like how you did your name with the number in it!! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

DV8ER
User

on Friday, December, 02, 2011 10:05 PM
Thanks, very nice to meet you!

I've been lurking this site for a long while now and should have probably signed up by now. I love the crowd of people here, I'm sure you'll be seeing me around on and off depending on how busy/distracted with code hacking I am.

Thanks for the warm welcome and, yeah, I've been using DV8ER for a while as my gaming handle, Cool to see someone else with #'s in their nick.

See you around!

-D

Parabola
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2011 10:50 AM
WOW! I had no "clu" (ha ha) there was such an active TRON fanbase!!
Been a fan since '82.
Loved Legacy.
Looking forward to the series & TRON3.

Greetings Programs!
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DV8ER
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2011 11:28 AM
Parabola Wrote:WOW! I had no "clu" (ha ha) there was such an active TRON fanbase!!
Been a fan since '82.
Loved Legacy.
Looking forward to the series & TRON3.

Greetings Programs!

Welcome Parabola! Yeah, there is a pretty good size fan base here and we're all pretty much Tron fanatics!

Good to see another free program in the system!

-D

justjoe
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 9:18 PM
I think a lot of us are lurkers.. as am I..

I have always liked dron since 82.. I too was about 10-11 when it came out.
Love Retro games, Retro cars.. Arcade games.. Pinball machines.

Just was able to pick up some Tron Legacy figures recently at BigLots and plan on customizing them.
I am lucky because my wife loves Tron and Star Wars and Video games as much if not more than I.

I am Very glad to see the Tron popularity..
I cannot wait until the animated series.. and if they have any figs from those it would be cool to.

End of line.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Friday, January, 06, 2012 9:38 PM
justjoe Wrote:dron
O Rly?
Anyway hi there! Nice to see a new member! So you do custom figure work? I would like to see that. We have a thread for that here.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Loctevus
User

on Sunday, January, 08, 2012 8:21 PM
Greetings programs and users. I am new here aswell. Right now I am just exploring this new fan base and I do hope to get to know others like myself. =)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Kuriel
User

on Thursday, January, 12, 2012 2:02 AM
Greetings programs and users... and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII THURRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I have been a fan of Tron for a couple of years since seeing the original Tron before the Tron: Legacy came out. When I found out that Daft Punk helped compose the music, I tried them out and since have been a fan of their music. I have been RPing on IMVU as a series of programs, Kuriel being my first. Since then, I managed to make a large family of older brothers and a twin sister that have a role to play in the Tron system. It's great to finally joining up with you all and I hope to have an excellent time around here.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Scrappile
User

on Saturday, January, 14, 2012 2:03 AM
Salutations to all matters of digital wonder and the Users that stand with you!

I've been there from the beginning, and it's been a helluva ride. I collect toys and movies, and TRON is no different! I also appreciate the irony of the original merchandise. It was all analog, based on a digital environment! Records, board games, books, the works!

Things are different now, but the important thing is the spirit is still there and stronger than ever. Legacy blew me away and I can't wait for what's next!

It was kinda difficult to set up my account, but I'm glad to be here.

greetings programs
User

on Sunday, January, 15, 2012 12:53 PM
greeting programs! my user name is lesa sawyer and i live in sebring fla iam glad i found this place so i can interface with other programs/users who love the tron umiverse.

continuity
User

on Friday, February, 03, 2012 12:20 AM
Greetings Programs!

I found this site a while back while looking for info on Legacy when it was still shrouded in secrecy and I finally got around to joining up. I've been a Tron fan since I was four years old when I saw it in the theater during its original run. It remains, to this day, not only one of my favorite movies but one of the most influential movies in my life. I have recently infected my oldest son with the Tron bug, he's only 3 and a half, but absolutely loves both movies. Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining this community.

See you around the I/O tower!

continuity

Tronny64
User

on Saturday, February, 04, 2012 6:40 PM
my name is Vincent and i absoulotely love the movies...i have many collectibles and i found this site and i wanted to join the grid!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Loctevus
User

on Sunday, February, 05, 2012 12:48 AM
Welcome program!

Lilithia
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 7:57 PM
Hii! I'm Lilithia, 27 from Melbourne, Australia.

My other obsessions are Disney, Harry Potter, GLEE & Pokemon.

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Saturday, February, 25, 2012 9:50 PM
Guess I should post here.
I'm 15 and live in America. I am also currently watching Tron.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Loctevus
User

on Sunday, February, 26, 2012 12:12 AM
Welcome programs! Its nice to see new comers into the grid. The more, the marrier. I hope you enjoy your visit here, make sure you head on down to the EotL Club to see my good friend Trekking ( Caster) for your drinks for this evening. Drinks are on me.

J/K

I'm just playing. Welcome guys to the forums. Hope you like it here so far.

=)

K_One
User

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 4:56 PM
Greetings, Programs.

I am K_One. I have been lurking here for some time, and finally decided to create an account and begin actually posting.

Dargas
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 3:40 PM
Greetings!

Years old lurker that finally decided to post. thanks for opening this space for us programs to meet and discuss.

cheers and see ya all on the Grid!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Loctevus
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 8:53 PM
Welcome to the Grid programs!

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members