New Members

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
.hollow
User

RE: New Members

on Thursday, July, 07, 2011 11:55 AM
Greetings Programs!

Im new to the grid, .hollow is my designation. Ive been a tron fan for a few years now. I first got interested when I first went into the tron world while playing Kingdom Hearts 2. That pushed me to watch the original movie, and loved it! I also loved T:L, I believe I saw it three times in theaters, got a pirated copy shortly after it left theaters, then bought the blue-ray edition when it came out! I just recently started playing the Tron games. T:E and ArmageTRON are the first Ive played, Im hoping to start in on Tron 2.0 soon.

Um... Well I think Ive rambled long enough, and I dont really know what else to say. Its good to be here!

/END OF LINE.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 4:07 PM
Hi there!! How do you use the tron smileys instead of the pacman ones?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

RedFury
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 8:44 PM
Despite the fact my name on the forums is RedFury, I really go by Evad. So Greetings Programs and long live the users. I've been a Tron Fan when I saw the original only two years ago, in preparing to watch and understand Tron Legacy. I'm working through Tron 2.0, and have dabbled in Tron Evolution. The most unique thing I've done with Tron though is made modifications and spearheaded an attempt to "Tronify" a game I play called Star wars Jedi Academy. As it has all the basics needed to be very Tron-esque.

TronGuyFourteen
User

on Tuesday, July, 12, 2011 3:18 PM
Hello. My name is Jacob and I joined this site because my friend trekking95 suggested it to me. It looks really quite great. The only problem is that I haven't really seen Tron before.

reindeerflotilla
User

on Friday, July, 15, 2011 8:32 PM
Hey, I'm new here too. Found this form b/c I did a google search for what the portable gaming device is that Flynn is seen playing in his room above the arcade. Someone in the Tron: Legacy forum had the answer (Coleco Electronic Quarterback). Pretty cool.

Btw, I'm surprised that no one has chosen "reindeer flotilla" as their screen name yet. Perhaps everyone is using that as their password instead

majinvegy
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 12:16 PM
Welcome order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

PixelatedProgram
User

on Tuesday, July, 19, 2011 1:51 PM

I am a new member as well.... I've been a Tron Fan since May of this year and I love Rinzler/Tron to death
My name is Kaylie (call me Pixelz plez n ty) and I wasn't born when the first Tron came out XP
I am in the Flynn Lives organization but I missed out on all the awesome Flynn Lives stuff
Last, if Encom was a real company, it would wipe the floor with Windows AND Apple!!!!
thats all I have to say.. so......

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

TRN_au
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 12:19 AM
Hi Tron-fans! My names Darren and I'm from Australia. Long time Tron fan from '82. Great to have a place like this that caters for us users, I've been lurking round this forum for ages and finally made up an account. Glad to be here!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 1:04 AM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
I am a new member as well.... I've been a Tron Fan since May of this year and I love Rinzler/Tron to death
My name is Kaylie (call me Pixelz plez n ty) and I wasn't born when the first Tron came out XP
I am in the Flynn Lives organization but I missed out on all the awesome Flynn Lives stuff
Last, if Encom was a real company, it would wipe the floor with Windows AND Apple!!!!
thats all I have to say.. so......

What were you a fan of before Tron? And how do you join Flynn Lives?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Stroker
User

on Wednesday, July, 27, 2011 9:58 PM
My names Tim from Oklahoma,I do a little prop building on the side mostly Ghostbusters and Star Wars related. Huge Super collector of action figures again Star Wars,Ghostbusters,GIJoe and of course Tron.This place ROCKS! Any more prop builders around these parts?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people. "V" for Vendetta

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 27, 2011 10:56 PM
Stroker Wrote:My names Tim from Oklahoma,I do a little prop building on the side mostly Ghostbusters and Star Wars related. Huge Super collector of action figures again Star Wars,Ghostbusters,GIJoe and of course Tron.This place ROCKS! Any more prop builders around these parts?

Welcome!

I've been a member of the 501st Legion for the last 6 years.

CrazedSloth
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 10:22 AM
Hello! I have been a Tron fan ever since I saw the first one a few years ago and just discovered this site . I was also able to go to the Flynn lives San Francisco even which was awesome.

NOAA
User

on Saturday, August, 06, 2011 10:35 AM
Greetings Programs! This is a really great site you have. I'm sorry it took me this long to discover it. (Gotta love Google) I have been a fan of Tron since 82. But life has had me quite busy these days and it took me till June to discover Legacy. (And now I'm kicking myself for not getting to see it in the theatre). Bright spot however, I loved it so much I would not have been satisfied seeing it only once till it came out on DVD. And now I can watch it as much as I want. (And have.) It just leaves you wanting more.

Anyway, enough about me. See you on the Grid!

/End of Line
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Network Operated Advanced Algorithm

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Tuesday, August, 09, 2011 12:15 PM
hello all! can't believe i overlooked this thread! been a fan since the mid/late 80s when i first seen Tron. never got around to playing 2.0, but if you look in the ps3 user names in the Evolution thread, you'll see my 4 profiles i use for it. look forward to hanging around here!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KingSofa
User

on Tuesday, August, 09, 2011 10:24 PM
Hi everyone thanks! I'm a fan of Tron 2.0 and Tron 2.0: Killer App. I have many fond memories of those games and people involved with their creation.

How do I post a picture that I have on the computer's hard drive?

-nd

Dutchguy
User

on Sunday, August, 14, 2011 7:36 PM
Hi there everyone

I'm Ralph and i'm from the Netherlands and i'm 31 years old.
I have visited this wonderful site many times so why not join?

I've been a fan for a long time, eversince i saw Legacy here in the cinema, i realy got hooked the fist time i saw it and that has never happened to me before.
I am also a creative individual so i am planning to make a Sam Flynn outfit with helmet and disc and i'm busy building a diorama from the movies

Also i am ashamed to say that i haven't seen the original 1982 Tron yet, i wanted to buy it instead of downloading it but after a 2 months search i still could'nt find a store where they sell it.. So i am forced to download it :S I'll let you know how i liked it

Cubit
User

on Friday, August, 26, 2011 12:32 PM
Hello there. I've been a Tron enthusiast since the first film came out when I was a kid. Found this forum just recently so I had to join. I made a couple of Legacy program costumes recently and modded the discs to look better. Going to make Abraxas's disc and costume next as I love the design.

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

Riversong
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 10:16 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Riversong, a somewhat new but extremely obsessed fan of TRON. I'm into 3D modeling- I use Blender (2.53). I'm not really sure what else to say here, so...End of Line.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Malakye
User

on Tuesday, September, 13, 2011 2:31 PM
Malakye here, I am a fresh new and upcoming Tron fan, I am 25 years old and tbh Legacy was the first one I was introduced to in the world of Tron. After I got finished watching Legacy I immediately went and watched the original and a whole new world of Sci-Fi Fantasy had opened up to me. I have watched both movies now 3 times each in the past 2 days goin over every detail and analyzing everything. I really hope they will make a trilogy of this and not wait decades until the next one lol. Please don't Rectify me for this but I find this series better than Star Wars.

My Life for the Users!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CLU 3.0
User

on Wednesday, September, 14, 2011 2:20 AM
Greetings Programs!!!!!
Together... We will achieve a great many things..
We will surf this vast complex system.
Some will maintain it.. Some will improve it..
Some will rid it of its imperfections.
Not to mention rid it of the false users sought to annoy us.
SPAMMERS!!!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW???

My fellow programs let there be no doubt
that our world is a cage no more!
For from this moment..This Tron Sector will finally cure our obsession!!!

And unlike other places who reserve the privilage of the Tron world only for themselves.
This Tron Sector is open and availabe to all of us!!!

Yes!! To all of us!!

And whatever we find here.. Here our connections will grow
Here new friendships will blossom!!

Join us! Enjoy yourselves!! Enjoy yourselves here
belong to the Sector. And we will never betray you!!

My vision is clear! Fellow Programs!
In here.. Is a new world!!!
In here is our Victory!!!
In here.. Is your Destiny!!!

Had to do it...

Welcome to all our new members! Thank you for joining us and enjoy yourselves!!

Welcome to the grid!

Cluwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

FirstPrevious Page: of 46 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Members